FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6564|Behind you, with a knife

Donald O' Brien wrote:

From what you've described thus far, you are a twisted human being.

FlamingPhenix wrote:I may go and say that you were wrong doing that but hey, you were drunk, anything is justified when ur drunk
Justified?  No.  Blaming something stupid or wrong on 'being drunk' does not fly-you made the choice to put the alcohol in your body so you bear ALL the responsibility for anything retarded you do.  That's pretty much the worst excuse I've ever heard.What I wrote meant to be a joke, calm down
Donald O' Brien
+104|6712

FlamingPhenix wrote:

Donald O' Brien wrote:

From what you've described thus far, you are a twisted human being.

FlamingPhenix wrote:I may go and say that you were wrong doing that but hey, you were drunk, anything is justified when ur drunk
Justified?  No.  Blaming something stupid or wrong on 'being drunk' does not fly-you made the choice to put the alcohol in your body so you bear ALL the responsibility for anything retarded you do.  That's pretty much the worst excuse I've ever heard.
What I wrote meant to be a joke, calm downYours may be a joke, but I've heard plenty of people share that opinion.  It's really sad.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6658|Keyboard

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

Congratulations, you should start looking now for male partners for marriage purposes because you banned yourself from the female domain, asshole.
No, asshole.

ALL my friends know me like that, just not to that extreme.  As stated previously I was drunk, and when you're drunk: you make stupid decisions.  My decision to send the teen-mom into a mild depression and getting enough laughs to last me a year was well worth it.  I threw up a flag of my personality and who ever wants to take it for what it's worth can do so.  If not, then they know not to say anything.  I never told anyone to laugh at what I said, did I moron?  As stated again, everyone wanted to say it but I was the only one drunk enough to say it.  When the dust cleared from last night and from the phone calls today, no one liked her anyway because she's a fucking idiot.  I didn't see it because we were flirting and normally when you flirt with the opposite sex, you don't act like an asshole.

I like the way you attacked me though.  Attempting to give me advice that leads me to a gay marriage.  Make your next attack more concrete or don't post, jackass.

kthxbai
You can justify in which ever way you like, but deep inside you know that you fucked up things. The least, and I repeat, the least you could do is apologize to her and tell her that you was stupid because of the booze you had, she proly understand. Time will come when you will be attached to a girl that you probably like for serious shit and stuff, I just hope that you do fine because karma is a killer.

Don't like how other posters say, don't post it in the first place, you knew that you would get flamed because not everyone takes things so lightly as you do. Maybe I'm wrong about yourself, yes, I don't know you at all but your actions speak for you.

BTW, don't demand respect when you didn't had a little bit for her.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6664|The View From The Afternoon
Reminds me of this time I was going at it with 2-3 "yo mama" jokes a minute, and then later finding out that the mother of the guy sitting next to me committed sucide.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6304|Bloomington Indiana
sounds lame
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6478|New York

jamesb wrote:

Your just a prick.
You made a girl cry by telling her she should have killed her baby, well done you.
Your such a big man, acting all tough because you didn't get a shag.
She probably has a baby because of a prick like you taking advantage when she was drunk.

If I had of seen that, I would have knocked you on your ass you sad piece of shit.
Oh geez, where do I start with this tough guy?

I'll get my cheap shot in now.  It's "You're" when you want to say "you are" you illiterate clown.

Now with that out of the way...

* I'm a prick, yes.  Good observation.

* I made a girl cry, you damn right well done.

* I didn't get a shag, yes.  I had it in the bag if she didn't leave, but you must not have understood that from the story.

* "If I had of seen that, I would have knocked you on your ass you sad piece of shit."

Oh yeah, tough guy?  I guarantee you that you wouldn't have done a goddamn thing.  Even if by some magical way you did strike me: you would have been hit with 10 fists within 3 seconds and left bleeding on the front yard then I'd take a dump on your chest.

* "She probably has a baby because of a prick like you taking advantage when she was drunk."

This one is a biggie.  You're implying that she was knocked up by "a prick like me" taking advantage when she was drunk.  Allow me to spell it out better for your single digit IQ.

I told her to stop drinking and I took her cup away.  If I really wanted to 'take advantage' *cough* rape *cough* her then wouldn't I have given her more liquor?  I mean, the more she consumes = the easier it is for me.  Final grade = F

EDIT* Added more.

Last edited by {XpLiCiTxX} (2007-05-27 17:49:56)

[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6541|Cardiff
i can garantee that when your older everything u said is gonna make u want to crawl into a hole tbh.
bobby177
+129|6482|Texas.. getting out asap
Haha nice dude thats awesome
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6498|Gogledd Cymru

tbh i dont really care about what you did, it was funny reading everyones reaction +a

intrnts srs bsns
Donald O' Brien
+104|6712

surgeon_bond wrote:

tbh i dont really care about what you did, it was funny reading everyones reaction +a

intrnts srs bsns
This didn't happen on the internet.  'rl srs bsns'
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6478|New York

surgeon_bond wrote:

intrnts srs bsns
A story is a story.  I can't go back and change it either.  If I could change it, I wouldn't because then I wouldn't be able to write the story, post it here, and laugh at the people who find me to be an asshole.

Internets serious business for sure.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6498|Gogledd Cymru

Donald O' Brien wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

intrnts srs bsns
This didn't happen on the internet.  'rl srs bsns'
im talking about the reactions and how people think they can change what he will/can do in the future

again

intrnts srs bsns
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6358|Iowa...

{XpLiCiTxX wrote:

My decision to send the teen-mom into a mild depression and getting enough laughs to last me a year was well worth it.
so as long as it benefits you you could care less about everybody else?good job,that's the right attitude to have dipshit.

{XpLiCiTxX wrote:

I'll get my cheap shot in now.  It's "You're" when you want to say "you are" you illiterate clown...* I made a girl cry, you damn right well done.
oh,the irony.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6478|New York

Yaocelotl wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

Congratulations, you should start looking now for male partners for marriage purposes because you banned yourself from the female domain, asshole.
No, asshole.

ALL my friends know me like that, just not to that extreme.  As stated previously I was drunk, and when you're drunk: you make stupid decisions.  My decision to send the teen-mom into a mild depression and getting enough laughs to last me a year was well worth it.  I threw up a flag of my personality and who ever wants to take it for what it's worth can do so.  If not, then they know not to say anything.  I never told anyone to laugh at what I said, did I moron?  As stated again, everyone wanted to say it but I was the only one drunk enough to say it.  When the dust cleared from last night and from the phone calls today, no one liked her anyway because she's a fucking idiot.  I didn't see it because we were flirting and normally when you flirt with the opposite sex, you don't act like an asshole.

I like the way you attacked me though.  Attempting to give me advice that leads me to a gay marriage.  Make your next attack more concrete or don't post, jackass.

kthxbai
You can justify in which ever way you like, but deep inside you know that you fucked up things. The least, and I repeat, the least you could do is apologize to her and tell her that you was stupid because of the booze you had, she proly understand. Time will come when you will be attached to a girl that you probably like for serious shit and stuff, I just hope that you do fine because karma is a killer.

Don't like how other posters say, don't post it in the first place, you knew that you would get flamed because not everyone takes things so lightly as you do. Maybe I'm wrong about yourself, yes, I don't know you at all but your actions speak for you.

BTW, don't demand respect when you didn't had a little bit for her.
Apologizing would be the right thing to do, but I'll pass.  Thanks for the obvious advice though. 

That's why I posted the story in the first place.  To get reactions.  Wooo hooo the conclusion finally set in.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6478|New York

aj0404 wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX wrote:

My decision to send the teen-mom into a mild depression and getting enough laughs to last me a year was well worth it.
so as long as it benefits you you could care less about everybody else?good job,that's the right attitude to have dipshit.
You damn right it's the right attitude to have.  Where did you get your psychology degree from?  Oh wait...

Glad to see I have fans on the boards. 
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6533|South Florida

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

jamesb wrote:

Your just a prick.
You made a girl cry by telling her she should have killed her baby, well done you.
She probably has a baby because of a prick like you taking advantage when she was drunk.

If I had of seen that, I would have knocked you on your ass you sad piece of shit.

I'll get my cheap shot in now.  It's "You're" when you want to say "you are" you illiterate clown.

* I didn't get a shag, yes.  I had it in the bag if she didn't leave, but you must not have understood that from the story.

* "If I had of seen that, I would have knocked you on your ass you sad piece of shit."

Oh yeah, tough guy?  I guarantee you that you wouldn't have done a goddamn thing.  Even if by some magical way you did strike me: you would have been hit with 10 fists within 3 seconds and left bleeding on the front yard then I'd take a dump on your chest.

* "She probably has a baby because of a prick like you taking advantage when she was drunk."

This one is a biggie.  You're implying that she was knocked up by "a prick like me" taking advantage when she was drunk.  Allow me to spell it out better for your single digit IQ.

I told her to stop drinking and I took her cup away.  If I really wanted to 'take advantage' *cough* rape *cough* her then wouldn't I have given her more liquor?  I mean, the more she consumes = the easier it is for me.  Final grade = F

EDIT* Added more.
Quit trying to justify your actions by implying that you were "nice" by "not" taking advantage of her. Your a dickface and you dont deserve a woman. Now shut the hell fuck up.

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-05-27 18:01:39)

15 more years! 15 more years!
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6353|Cali

HURLEY wrote:

Wow interesting.
aj0404
+298|6358|Iowa...

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX wrote:

You damn right it's the right attitude to have.  Where did you get your psychology degree from?  Oh wait...

i like how you ignored the other part of the post because you don't have shit to say about it.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6478|New York

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

jamesb wrote:

Your just a prick.

EDIT* Added more.
Quit trying to justify your actions. Your a dickface and you dont deserve a woman. Now shut the hell fuck up.
Again, it's "You're" when you want to say "you are".  Did anyone attend school?  Guess not.

Do you really think I'm going to shut the fuck up because you told me to over teh internets?  Maybe if you weren't a lobotomy patient, you would understand that I love the comments and embrace them as they come.  Wanna try again?
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6478|New York

aj0404 wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

i like how you ignored the other part of the post because you don't have shit to say about it.
Yeah, either that or there's nothing wrong with what I wrote.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

EDIT* Added more.
Quit trying to justify your actions. Your a dickface and you dont deserve a woman. Now shut the hell fuck up.
Again, it's "You're" when you want to say "you are".  Did anyone attend school?  Guess not.

Do you really think I'm going to shut the fuck up because you told me to over teh internets?  Maybe if you weren't a lobotomy patient, you would understand that I love the comments and embrace them as they come.  Wanna try again?
Cunt. All i can say.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
aj0404
+298|6358|Iowa...
you know that if this wasn't over the internet you'd probably be in a hospital right now?i love it when people think they're badass because they know they'll never meet anyone they talk to.and stop trying to point out grammatical errors,because you've already made them yourself.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6533|South Florida

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

EDIT* Added more.

And look at you, you peice of shit, correcting people's spelling over the "internets"!?
You think im really gunna change my spelling just cause some fucking fool tells me to over the internets??
Yeah. Get a fucking life instead of sitting and correcting everyones fucking posts.
15 more years! 15 more years!
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6478|New York

aj0404 wrote:

you know that if this wasn't over the internet you'd probably be in a hospital right now?i love it when people think they're badass because they know they'll never meet anyone they talk to.and stop trying to point out grammatical errors,because you've already made them yourself.
Grammatical errors are funny to point out especially if you make them on purpose to catch a laugh.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6478|New York

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

And look at you, you peice of shit, correcting people's spelling over the "internets"!?
You think im really gunna change my spelling just cause some fucking fool tells me to over the internets??
Yeah. Get a fucking life instead of sitting and correcting everyones fucking posts.
Oh no, not another lobotomy patient.  *Sigh*  I wrote "teh internets" as a joke you putz.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard