Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS
Discuss.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6657|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
Havent there been enough discussions on this topic?
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
theres never 1 page of non dd, noob tubing, or glitches  posts
D-Rays23
+0|6666|St. Petersburg, FL
The t00b is a great mid range weapon when facing a group of bunched together targets. If you have singles coming at you from all sides then the assualt rifle is the way to go (unless you run out of bullets, then you can launch one of those dudes into the farthest reaches of hell).
shspunkrockr
+0|6722
There is nothing wrong with the "n00b t00b" (god I fucking hate that name). It is a weapon in a video game, if you don't like, there are plenty of ways to kill the person(s) using them without exposing yourself to it. I like to use it, quite a lot actually, and I notice that it does take skill to get good kills with it. No, I do not kill people from 5 feet away with it, and if I knew how to post videos on here then I would post some of the shit from FRAPS, but my point is, If you don't like it, do something about it instead of coming on these forums to bitch about it like little girls.

Last edited by shspunkrockr (2006-01-23 20:22:47)

chase_mccloud
[bha] Chase
+0|6638|HERE -->USA
Ohhhh man your starting to sound like, Point Balank, ha ha ha
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Yawn
mpec82
+-1|6691

D-Rays23 wrote:

The t00b is a great mid range weapon when facing a group of bunched together targets. If you have singles coming at you from all sides then the assualt rifle is the way to go (unless you run out of bullets, then you can launch one of those dudes into the farthest reaches of hell).
quote, great answer man
Esker
+1|6697

usmarine2005 wrote:

Yawn

Last edited by Esker (2006-01-24 04:42:38)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

please no. not another topic on the tube....
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

B.Schuss wrote:

please no. not another topic on the tube....
agree... close this topic!!! and maybe ban the guy for a few days since he didnt use search
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6713|Malaga, España
well, the grenade launcher is a weapon like all other weapons. but people who cry about it are people that shouldnt play the game in the first place...go back to your Counter strike there are no t0000000000bs there.

the weapon isnt here to piss of players because some enemies are using them in their way like the knowing Hopperdyhop TUBE! ur dead, why did they put the GL on the Assault kit in the first place, well Assault is for player that go straight onto the enemy and clear the way for the other players to advance and what do the assault need, YES Firepower, so they give them an GL.

most people see Assault kits with the GL  as player without any skill, WRONG! because if they don't have any skill they don't kill you because they miss!. the GL users have skills , and the important one the skill to kill you in anyway he likes. if they havent got any skills why bordering bitching about them...they wouldn't hit anything with the GL.  and btw no-one has more skill then them....we all have 1 skill and thats too kill . the rest is pure tactics.

And anyone that is against the Grenade launcher and wants that EA/DICE take it out of the game
Your all a bunch of lying pricks you all love the gun and you know it!

I dont care if someone tubes me, i,m not going to bitch on the forum for it. IT'S NOT EVEN MY OPTION
what must i expect that EA/Dice wil say ''oooo poor little gamer , lets take the GL out it makes him cry''
Fuck no! they would think fuck'em but lets give the GL a little disadvantage but not too much coz i still want to see them cry!

another thing, i bought the game for 45 € / 50 $ , i wanna get tubed and i wanna tube them back! i paid for the game so i got my rights to use the Grenade launcher and otherwise i got my right to get my ass smacked by the enemy tubers! but i aint going to cry about it.

My Tube using :
1) When there are to many C4 hoppers around i take the tube to kick there asses .
2) when someone tubes me and it happend to many time i'll change kit and i tube them back a little bit faster and a little bit harder.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland
Gwaah...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Yawn

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard