0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6768|Arizona
My confession...

I was playing Ghost Town this morning.  Just having a good time, like always...until it happened.  "You have been awarded the Veteran Armor Badge.  At the time I was happy...I got a Vet badge.  As the day progressed, I realized...I just hit 30,000 pts, and have just over 100 hrs. with armor. 
I am a Armor Whore...
Sure, some ppl have that much time, perhaps more...and ppl's stuff could be Helo's or Jets, but personally, I gotta break away from those beauties for a bit.  Don't get me wrong...I can hold my own as infantry...and I don't use a tank or APC just for kills.  I help the team...bottom line.  If I'm requested somewhere...I go there.  I don't camp for kills. 
Anyways...I see posts bout ppl saying their own confessions, and I thought it was time I said something.

Post your confessions if you will...just felt like postin mine. 
Orion5413
+4|6688|Irving Tx
I am an acp ho as well 310 hours played 105 in armor...love that lav-25 hell I will get out of a tank for it...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

My score increases the more I drink......or maybe it just becomes too blury to read.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-01-23 17:57:31)

MarkyMark
+5|6674|UK
LOL, hell dude, I'd be proud. Its all about the M1A2!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
only about 1/10 of my time is in armor, but I use choppers quite a bit   Got vet chopper a week after 1.03 came out.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

only about 1/10 of my time is in armor, but I use choppers quite a bit   Got vet chopper a week after 1.03 came out.
Do you gun or fly?
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6688|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
My confession is that I have been hogging the commander post to get my expert command badge. I feel so sorry for all those people who tried to mutiny every round, and unsuccefully. Anyone else have it?
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
i spend a lot of time in choppers.  although when i stopped whoring karkand i've been spending a lot of time in jets (i spent 6 hours in a jet on saturday!).  i can't really find much time for armor in full rotation it seems, except for a few maps like songhua, sharqi, and karkand.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6768|Arizona
Wow...I really don't feel bad anymore...nice. 
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON
I am a knife whore as well as accuracy whore (which explains my crappy K ratio).
Alpha as fuck.
chase_mccloud
[bha] Chase
+0|6670|HERE -->USA
This one time I was kind of a medic whore, ok I always was, geez!!!
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01
armour whore but beginning to be a commander whore
OpsChief
+101|6677|Southern California
Give me Armor or give me Command the rest of BF2 sux
OpsChief
+101|6677|Southern California

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

seems to me I have seen some screenshots showing you TKing so you could take YOUR atk helo, maybe that happened just the one time.....or maybe the guy spent 2 hours faking the image just because he hates you?
JimCognito
+10|6682
I'll sit on the TOW at the Square on karkand waiting to get those apc's and tanks every time I play that map as mec.  Every time.  I don't care if I don't get a bunch of kills, making that guy go back to get another vehicle cracks me up.
Bubba_Bubberson
I crap bigger than you
+0|6714|America!! Fuck Yeah!!!

Orion5413 wrote:

I am an acp ho as well 310 hours played 105 in armor...love that lav-25 hell I will get out of a tank for it...
I am the same way.  LAV-25 Splash Damage Rocks.  I will always take an APC over a tank.
Bubba_Bubberson
I crap bigger than you
+0|6714|America!! Fuck Yeah!!!

JimCognito wrote:

I'll sit on the TOW at the Square on karkand waiting to get those apc's and tanks every time I play that map as mec.  Every time.  I don't care if I don't get a bunch of kills, making that guy go back to get another vehicle cracks me up.
LOL, you are the reason I never take my APC up to the Suburbs on Karkand.  There is no way to get a jump on the TOW up there with an APC.  The square is a different story.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
i'm a transport whore, 17 hours with it in 185 hours played.
d11fdj
+3|6751|Athens

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

My confession is that I have been hogging the commander post to get my expert command badge. I feel so sorry for all those people who tried to mutiny every round, and unsuccefully. Anyone else have it?
Yes.  Took ages though, and wasn't as satisfying as expert 1st aid or expert repair - those were bitches!  ACtually i got expert repair with my third try on wake, kept on repairing arty because their bomber made it a personal mission to keep on bombing it!
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire
Wow...I have almost 52,000 global points, almost 360 hours, and only like 69 hours in armor.  You should mix it up a bit bro
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6735|cairns australia
have a little time in armour meself lol and transport,aa .i hate walking in video games too
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6826|Netherlands

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

yep...kd  is sick  though.and no knife c4 or gun badge: i drip.   P
[swe]lloyd
+0|6689
Last night my brother piloted at Mashtuur and I was left gunner. He let me get angles for the Helicopter Ribbon. I got 40 kills, and the poor guy on the right gunner seat got more and more frustrated.

I felt bad for the guy, but as soon as I got the ribbon my brother swapped strafe side and he got a bunch of kills too, to make mends.

I got a 98 point round plus a ribbon, partly at his expense.

In my defence - I'm not half as rotten as the rest of the whores who play Mashtuur 24/7-maps:
Base raping and tking is abundant on those servers. That is below my dignity, and it sickens me
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6822|Delaware
I like to whore commander, armor, and medic. I also spawn camp.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
i spawnkilled a n00b w/ knife... i feel so dirty
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard