NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6641|Everett, WA, US
The subject line basically explains itself:  How do you know when you have been playing too much?  One indicator could be this:
Just today, I was on my way home and I was following two cars, one was a sports car (red), the other was a van.  I noticed that the van the other lane had a 'disabled passenger' liscence plate.  But then I noticed he was going 10 over the limit while the sporty car was going 5 under.  I was pissed that the cripple was outrunning this guy in the sports car, so I began flaming him, calling gim a noob for being beating by another noob, even though he obviously outranked the guy in the van.  then I went for my printscreen button.
Thats about the time I decided to write this post.  To prevent this from ever happening to me again, I have decided to buy a web cam and stick it to my dash and  have my laptop up and running just in case.  Then I can prntscrn real-life.  R0x0rs!111  That guy is totally a hax0r!  I'm going to report his ass to EA!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

You need some serious help.
chickenmuncher
+2|6721| U.S.A.
I must say, what a pointless post.
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6747|Scotland!!!
   - says it all
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6671
Sometimes i feel like running pedestrians over. I manage to refrain.
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6730|Rotherham, England
HEHE, lol like today i was like owning some n00bs, and i like just pwned all of these like n00bs, you know.

If you know where that phrase or something very similar to that comes from then that is when you have played far too much online games.

BOOM HEADSHOT!, i can dance all day, i can dance all day, BOOM HEADSHOT!

I'm just going to defend myself a little now, before everyone starts bitching. I don't actually do this type of stuff in real life and i'm not anything like some of the guys on pure ownage.

If you have seen the videos i'm sure you'll agree they are pretty funny though, if you havn't check out this link and download some of them.
http://www.purepwnage.com/

Last edited by mjw (2006-01-23 16:55:42)

INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6650|Denver, CO
i must say after a long night of BF2 and a sigarette/beer run while it's still dark, if i don't see a blue name above pedestrian heads, I have this compelling urge to run them over to stop them from capping my base i already know i need help 
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6756|Anaheim, CA

mjw wrote:

HEHE, lol like today i was like owning some n00bs, and i like just pwned all of these like n00bs, you know.

If you know where that phrase or something very similar to that comes from then that is when you have played far too much online games.

BOOM HEADSHOT!, i can dance all day, i can dance all day, BOOM HEADSHOT!

I'm just going to defend myself a little now, before everyone starts bitching. I don't actually do this type of stuff in real life and i'm not anything like some of the guys on pure ownage.

If you have seen the videos i'm sure you'll agree they are pretty funny though, if you havn't check out this link and download some of them.
http://www.purepwnage.com/
Hey, I heard there's no spawn points in RL.  I mean, if you get lag out there, you're dead!
Legit_Xero
+0|6657
i was driving down the highway once and i saw a police car sitting off to the side with his radar gun thing, and without even thinking about it i said to myself "Fucking campers....."
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6756|Perth, Western Australia
One of these posts pops up every few months
Esker
+1|6698

Skruples wrote:

I felt like that the day I got into my car.

I'd say most of the time I manage to refrain from doing it though. I've met a new friend though, his name is Alan and he owns the bodyshop just down the road from me. Really nice guy.

Last edited by Esker (2006-01-23 19:03:50)

JimmyFo
+1|6687
That's nothing. I'm at my friends standing outside and this loud car drives by and I look at this old beater and just automatically look 10 feet ahead and  hear the SRAW fire in my head. I totally froze for a sec so I didn't screw up my shot before I realized...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

I went hunting the other day - goats and rabbits. Spent eight hours and only got one rabbit, (didn't see much action at all.) Got pissed off that I couldn't always line the sight perfectly with my eye like the BF2 guys, and also felt that the yellow crosshair was lacking.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
wonkey20
+18|6679
u guys/girls need some help
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
When you repeatedly press PAGE DOWN in other games after a tk.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
shspunkrockr
+0|6723
LOL is all I have to say . . . "LOL" ROFL.
[jive]spy905
+0|6678|United States - Illinois

INCSOC wrote:

i must say after a long night of BF2 and a sigarette/beer run while it's still dark, if i don't see a blue name above pedestrian heads, I have this compelling urge to run them over to stop them from capping my base i already know i need help 
c'mon man, if your even old enough to drink spell cigarette right, and if your not, stop acting like your older. It makes you look dumb...sorry i just had to point that one out.
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6646|Kingswood Country
Yeah, have had a few moments like that - usually after a 6 hr session straight or something. Had just jumped out of a linkup with a friend and both of us getting repeatedly strafed on Songhua by blackhawks. Ducked out to get some beer and when a news chopper flew overhead we both immediately looked around for an empty stinger of mobile AA. We pwnt the news chopper.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6792|Delaware

SAS-Lynx wrote:

- says it all
Does indeed say it all.
chase_mccloud
[bha] Chase
+0|6639|HERE -->USA
Its alright guys hes just a little slow, lol or
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6671
mmmm. dark blue text on a dark gray backround... tasty.
dan500
+57|6818

Skruples wrote:

Too late for me..
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6656|Hell's prison
God you all need some serious, white coat help, i mean you should be in a padded room under strict observation with unlimited amounts of meds...
crotchlemur
+8|6656|The Lemur's Den
when a bunch of us from the office are going out to lunch, typically one of us will shout something from in game like "Get in!", "Hop in" or "Go, Go, Go"  A random "Negative" or "You're the worst squad I've ever seen." goes a long way.  From that point on, it's all just chatter
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808

chickenmuncher wrote:

I must say, what a pointless post.
Yours is sooo much better.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard