TehMyke
8======D
+343|6701

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

Why in the zip movie are there the 2 white parts in the bottom of the screen??? Something to hide?
where? =/
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
KiLLMasTer
+3|6773|West Va (USA)
LoL Nice work man ahahahah
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6778|Netherlands
it will be a fault in my system
dshak
+4|6805
wait... this is a thread about someone who got a badge for something that requires zero skill to get... AND he used an exploit to get it...

(shakes head sadly)
R.Rabshaw
+1|6671

dshak wrote:

wait... this is a thread about someone who got a badge for something that requires zero skill to get... AND he used an exploit to get it...

(shakes head sadly)
Man you guys are dense. He didn't post it to brag, he posted it to show that it's possible to get, because people said it wasn't.
F.Rabshaw
+37|6674

dshak wrote:

(shakes head sadly)
and I feel sooooooo bad. I think I'm going to cry because a stanger doesn't approve of me... lawl.
dshak
+4|6805
got nothing to do with approve. congrats on obtaining the easiest badge in the game to get, and more congrats on using an exploit to get it. thats not lame at all...

Oh, and thanks for making that bold statement. I know most of us didn't believe it was possible to throw something randomly several thousand times. really turned me around on that one.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6733|In your head
So off the insults between everyone. F. I used like 5 grapples and it still took me several hours.....did you use like 20? lol

I do have it but this has been bugging me slightly.
^ISK^Chainsaw
+0|6836
hmm when I throw a grapple even next to a supply box, it never resupplies?
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6733|In your head
It takes like 15seconds. Just throw one then wait to get another throw and repeat.
^ISK^Chainsaw
+0|6836
wouldn't it be just as quick to throw and retrieve then?
R.Rabshaw
+1|6671

dshak wrote:

Oh, and thanks for making that bold statement. I know most of us didn't believe it was possible to throw something randomly several thousand times. really turned me around on that one.
I know man, that Veteran Tact. Support must just be a bitch to get, huh?
[VS-UK]MrFarmer
RoadKill
+1|6721|Eindhoven, Netherlands
I got a question about these 3 badges.

How long does it usualy take before they are being put in your stats?

i got 1174 flash deployments but still no veteran badge, is it normal it takes thant long?
tard
I'm a Bitch
+6|6711
the flash/tear badge is fux0red, wait till the next patch to get over basic
[BSG]DirtyHarry
+0|6671|France
Hmmmm... nono... it doesn't take 15 secs. between 2 throws... it's more like 1 - 2 secs... have a look on the reload bar down right... :-)

got a tentinitis on my left hand... doing the zip-line... so have to solve first this issue before attacking the grappling-hook....

:-|
MrKamikaze
+10|6633|East

Superior Mind wrote:

wow, I was right, cool, I'm like..NEVER right lolz
what a coincedence...your name is superior mind..rofl
R.Rabshaw
+1|6671
This was unlocked?
Thepope319
+-1|6820
Any one know how many teargas/flash bang for veteran or expert for that badge i have over 1200. PM me and let me know thanks.

Last edited by Thepope319 (2006-03-04 06:25:55)

RECONDO67
+60|6628|miami FL
kguys wich is the best map to get repairs for my 1000 repairs?
and heals I know its karkand or am I wrong?
Thepope319
+-1|6820
I've been doing pretty well with karkand for repairs i have 400 and change so far get in a tank or apc and ride along side someone.When he get hit u repair him and so on. I need another 600 repairs for my medal so thats all i've been useing right now.

Last edited by Thepope319 (2006-03-04 08:06:00)

Chowley
+1|6678|Ireland
Iron Gator for repairs, just sit there and repair the AA all the time. Although you need someone on MECSF that can aim with the APC Rocket .
Chowley
+1|6678|Ireland

TehMyke wrote:

F.Rabshaw wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

http://media.putfile.com/zipline23
hahaha, thats how I got veteran zip, but my patterns were very sparatic. I don't know how you have such a nice flow of shots doing that.
Eh... did you set sedonary keys for your select zip/grapple,fire,pickup?

I set 7 on my number pad to be select zip, 8 to be the sedonary main fire, and 9 on my numberpad to be sedonary pickup...

Just go in that bunker (seems to go like 2x faster in those bunkers) hit 7, then just hit 8 and 9 fast till either it messes up or your figuers hurt to damn much
Does this technique work with grappling hooks or do you need the supply box with them as well ?
rezyn8
+3|6765|Melbourne, Australia
Please read all eight pages before making a post so that you are on the same page as everyone else.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6819|Australia

F.Rabshaw wrote:

stryyker wrote:

but WHAT THE HELL WAS IT? im so lost
thats the secret on how to throw the grapples so fast, dude. it shots you firing your last used gun as many times as you click to throw the grapple.
so no explanation?
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6733|In your head
No they will not tell anyone else. Just check out page 7 or so someone already explained it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard