[LRDG] Ed
Watch out for that claymore!
+32|6597|UK
I'm looking for a fast, affordable (£200 max), duplex automatic printer, and a cheap to run printer. I will be printing about 2000 pages in one go every month. Does anybody have any recomendations?

I like the look of this.
jaymz9350
+54|6582
if your doing lots of printing laser is the only way to go. you'll save a bunch. a decent one may cost a little more to buy but the operating costs will more than make up for it.
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6597|UK

jaymz9350 wrote:

if your doing lots of printing laser is the only way to go. you'll save a bunch. a decent one may cost a little more to buy but the operating costs will more than make up for it.
Yeah, I've been looking into it and lots of people have said that. Do you have any recomondations for fast b/w printing lasor, I would like it to have colour but it doesnt have to print fast in colour.
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6597|UK
What do you guys think of this printer: http://www.printerbase.co.uk/acatalog/s … lp510.html ?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6498|N. Ireland
Colour of black and white? if BW, i can recommend you the one my brother has. he got it for a bargain on ebay and it is absolutely AMAZING! laser, also. fax/scanner etc too..
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6597|UK

leetkyle wrote:

Colour of black and white? if BW, i can recommend you the one my brother has. he got it for a bargain on ebay and it is absolutely AMAZING! laser, also. fax/scanner etc too..
I would much rather have colour, but can you show it to me anyway?
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6444|King Of The Islands

Most HP LaserJets do something crazy in B&W but only 3 PPM in Colour if that's alright. I've also seen some bloody cheap Epson and Kyocera colour "LaserJets", but again they will only do 3.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6597|UK

Cheez wrote:

Most HP LaserJets do something crazy in B&W but only 3 PPM in Colour if that's alright. I've also seen some bloody cheap Epson and Kyocera colour "LaserJets", but again they will only do 3.
Yeah, that sounds good. I want it to be able to print really fast in B/W but it doesnt matter how fast in colour.
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6597|UK
Anybody got any recomendations? Links?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6458|The Twilight Zone
we had an HP but the ink was very expensive. Ed do u also want to have it with bluetoth?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
[LRDG] Ed
+32|6597|UK

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

we had an HP but the ink was very expensive. Ed do u also want to have it with bluetoth?
No, thats not ecciental.
Superglueman
+21|6364|The Great South Land
ecciental: to be ecciented, or of an eccient nature.

Last edited by Superglueman (2007-05-28 10:40:43)

[LRDG] Ed
+32|6597|UK
essential. You happy now?

FFS, what some people will do for an extra post or some karma. Please, if you don't have anything useful to say, don't say anything at all. Yeah?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard