ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548
Stream and download here

about 7 mins long

370 mb

All editing done by Koala

Also thanks to everyone i pub with Koala Aegis Patton Aop straz and Nexar

Last edited by ColtsX (2007-05-26 21:38:27)

Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6496|Sydney, Australia
Wow, you're actually pretty good, nice work. It's good that you didn't go nuts with editing, however your music wasn't that great in my opinion, but then again, every man to his own right? (or every woman to her own for you politically correct people out there). Tell me though, how do you prone and then stand up and start shooting so quickly? I always find that the time it takes me to stand up after going prone is usually so long it gets me killed, is there any combination of keys you hit to stand up faster?
BlackKoala
+215|6327

Vub wrote:

Wow, you're actually pretty good, nice work. It's good that you didn't go nuts with editing, however your music wasn't that great in my opinion, but then again, every man to his own right? (or every woman to her own for you politically correct people out there). Tell me though, how do you prone and then stand up and start shooting so quickly? I always find that the time it takes me to stand up after going prone is usually so long it gets me killed, is there any combination of keys you hit to stand up faster?
Yeah, he r0xx0rz ur s0ckxers. 

I edited the video for him, he just told me the songs he wanted.

Last edited by BlackKoala (2007-05-26 22:34:28)

ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548

Vub wrote:

Just prone to go down then crouch to get up.
Vub
The Power of Two

ColtsX wrote:

Vub wrote:

But the guy goes that weird dance thing during which you can't shoot, how do you minimise that time?
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548

Vub wrote:

ColtsX wrote:

Vub wrote:

But the guy goes that weird dance thing during which you can't shoot, how do you minimise that time?
I dont think you can. All i do is use crouch to get up.
Vub
The Power of Two

ColtsX wrote:

Vub wrote:

ColtsX wrote:

I dont think you can. All i do is use crouch to get up.
Hmm, alright then.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6532

pff, do that on a pro pub then i will be amazed. Vanilla is just too easy i guess

Nice shots though i think your reg saved you a few times ^^
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548

farmerfez wrote:

pff, do that on a pro pub then i will be amazed. Vanilla is just too easy i guess
I can do it on the pro pubs just as easy.
t0mhank5
+319|6713|Surge
mm, very nice. You  really have the AK figured out, im always wasting an entire clip on one guy.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6532

ColtsX wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

do it then make a movie.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548

farmerfez wrote:

ColtsX wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

do it then make a movie.
Why waste my time?

competition for bf2 has died along time ago.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
awesome
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6723|oregon
it was amazing, but damn, the ppl you were playing must ahve been total tools... what was your K/D for those rounds? (rough estimate)
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6532

competition for bf2 has died? Look at TWL/CAL and see how many teams there are competeing in just the 5v5 IO.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548

farmerfez wrote:

competition for bf2 has died? Look at TWL/CAL and see how many teams there are competeing in just the 5v5 IO.
Ill rephrase what i said so no one cry's competition has died for me.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

ColtsX wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

ColtsX wrote:

do it then make a movie.
Why waste my time?

LIES!!! TEAM GAYSEX WILL WIN S6 8v8 and S3 5v5!
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

ColtsX wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

do it then make a movie.
Why waste my time?

That is true.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
Caveman is our benchwarmer, more to come!
EvilPropaganda
+1|6186|Chicago Burbs
Nice vid
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

ColtsX wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

do it then make a movie.
Why waste my time?

can i be in team gaysex too?
Vub
The Power of Two
Wow, check out the guy's stats.

Last edited by Vub (2007-05-27 01:51:45)

A3G15
+27|6567

Vub wrote:

yeah stats are a really good indicator of how skilled you are.
Vub
The Power of Two

A3G15 wrote:

Vub wrote:

yeah stats are a really good indicator of how skilled you are.
Ceteris paribus, yes.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6229|Scotland!
The Mashtuur kill streaks were great, and the music fit well too. Not my style but better than most of the screamy shit. Well done.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard