CRUSHER
+-1|6729
After about 3 hours of busting my ass, accidental tk's, and getting auto-kicked:

I -FINALLY- got my expert explosives (Having a teamscore of -24 while having 52 kills IAR is silly).

Fun Facts:
- I wiped out an entire 6 person squad with a single C4 at one point.

- Threw C4 straight up at a low flying attack chopper, blowing it straight to hell.

- Somehow managed to get my Good Conduct Ribbon while C4 whoring. (That was an act of god I think.)

//I just wanted the badge before the patch comes out.//

Anyone else have some interesting accounts they'd like to share?
chitlin
Banned
+36|6777
no tk's / team dmg is pretty amazing i guess
F.Rabshaw
+37|6697
hahaha, congrats. Funny, cause I got my second good conduct medal as well when I got expert explosives. You may not beleieve me, but for the longest time I was even afraid to try and get it cause I thought I would only get mad, but I did it my first try. I'm decent at detonating it fast. I didn't jihad anyone either.
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6757
how the hell do you get good conduct medal when you got -24
F.Rabshaw
+37|6697
self damage does not count as team damage.
CRUSHER
+-1|6729

monkeyhunkeytunkey wrote:

how the hell do you get good conduct medal when you got -24
If you're question was for me, the Good Conduct Ribbon I got was obtained during one of my earlier attempts of the night. One inwhich, I didn't get the expert badge. The -24 referred to the end game score that I actually did get it. I apologize for not clarifying that better.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6781|Arizona
It's very possible not to get team damage while goin for Expert Explosives.  I got my Expert Exp. in the same round I received my Good Conduct Medal. 
1NfE5T
I'll sleep when i'm dead
+11|6732|Houston,Texas
Were you playing karkand?
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6781|Arizona
No...mine was on Sharqi...not really a fan of Karkland. 
Bubba_Bubberson
I crap bigger than you
+0|6727|America!! Fuck Yeah!!!
Off topic but Oktane, you have the best sig on these forums, hands down.  I love the song, classic 80's movie montage song from a clasic 80's movie.

"We do not train to be merciful here, mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you in the street he is your enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy."
"STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY SIR."
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6709|Howell, Mi USA
Nice job man, im only basic explosives. i don't like Karkand either, most of my awards i got on Kubra Dam
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6696|Dayton, Ohio
Got my vet last night while getting owned on Karkand.  It was so bad that i started to Jihad using an apc so that the 3 armored vehicles at the entrance couldn't kill me before i got to them.  Th round was so lop sided that we only had 5 guys left on my team and like 10 or 15 on the other side on a 64 man map.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard