Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6708|Great Wall
Well.. My role is to kill everything what moves.. Almost everytime I have best combat score in round.. I may not have many team points, but at least I'm happy that I kill a lot. But I see your way.. and hope you enjoy it. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2007-05-26 05:28:18)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Guys stop flaming/taunting/insulting people over their Battlefield 2 stats, it's just really immature.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6470|Valley of the Dragons

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Well.. My role is to kill everything what moves.. Almost everytime I have best combat score in round.. I may not have many team points, but at least I'm happy that I kill a lot. But I see your way.. and hope you enjoy it. Nothing wrong with that.
Forgot to mention that I play Vanilla BF2 only. The number of times I played IO is below 5% I think. Didnt play IO at all with that 100:1 account if I remember correctly.
Sa¢ripan
+12|6709|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
<--- 8.5  snipe kdr
HansMeiser
+7|6613

TehMyke wrote:

Total      421:40:37      38,789      9,733       –       –
Averages     32:26:12     2,984     749     3.99     28.48%

/close thread
geez, are you hackin or something ? playing noobs only ? your stats are freakin insane.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
TehMyke's a good player, but he got reset, so really that's a second account.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

Ty wrote:

Guys stop flaming/taunting/insulting people over their Battlefield 2 stats, it's just really immature.
K/D Ratio      1.3088

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-05-26 06:04:54)

JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6740|Canada, Ont
Getting bombed while you carry a weapon counts as a death with that gun ...so Playing on City maps 24/7 will Result in a better Weapon KDR.

Alot of the people who hope to brag like the 2nd or 3rd poster who says "Thread Closed". You only play Karkand...

Just an Observation! you all can go back to pretending your skilled.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6198|Scotland!

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Getting bombed while you carry a weapon counts as a death with that gun ...so Playing on City maps 24/7 will Result in a better Weapon KDR.

Alot of the people who hope to brag like the 2nd or 3rd poster who says "Thread Closed". You only play Karkand...

there's nothing wrong with only playing karkand, so I'm not sure what your point is.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6740|Canada, Ont
My point is that if you play nothing but Karkand you should not go to someone who plays all maps and say "I got better stats then you, see?"

When they play on the fastest SPM map with the largest population of Noobs and least Vehicle Threat.

Just an Observation
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6597|Warlord

Jameseyy wrote:

Claymore      20:52:24      7,197      793      9.0757      0

FAILED.
My flag points > most other members. Most players in fact, regardless of their kit preference.
Almost all on foot, with a single-shot main weapon.
So no.

Let's compare to your first account... 140 hours and you've managed to cap and help cap 1,204 flags. When I was around your current score I had 1,332 caps, 764 assists; and over 3 times the defends. You have 2,000 revives, I had less than 200. You help your way, I help my way... oh and my WLR was slightly higher than yours

Since you won't remember even if you did read it want to take a guess at how many hundreds of hours it took me to get vet explosives? Now, even with IO, want to guess at how many of my sniping accounts (I have more than a half-dozen) have vet? So just try to slag me off for whoring clays and you're the one failing.

Now, since you conveniently ignored it, again, about the significance of the TOP charter...

SargeV1.4 wrote:

TehMyke's a good player, but he got reset, so really that's a second account.
Well spotted. If you get reset you start again from scratch so the stats are exactly like a new account.
l41e
+677|6618

Jameseyy wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

My main account Sniper Rifle 17:1 or my 100:1 Sniper Rifle account Jemme.5moa.
HAHAHAHAH took you that long for 909 kills HHAHAHAHAHAH
Let's see you do that.

Oh wait, you're too busy getting "l33t" points with the incredibly hard to use "uberpr0" medic kit.

Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

Hand Grenade      6.4327
Knife                   3.7660
Explosives         2.9365
Sniper Rifles        2.9289
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6198|Scotland!

k30dxedle wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

HAHAHAHAH took you that long for 909 kills HHAHAHAHAHAH
Let's see you do that.

Oh wait, you're too busy getting "l33t" points with the incredibly hard to use "uberpr0" medic kit.

Let's see you get a decent KDR with any kit first?

Last edited by Jameseyy (2007-05-26 07:59:20)

Jemme101
M24 Abuser

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Only 300 of my 1200 hours were spend playing on City maps.
simmy.uk
+117|6407
the only stat I care about is claymores
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6708|Great Wall

Jemme101 wrote:

Forgot to mention that I play Vanilla BF2 only. The number of times I played IO is below 5% I think. Didnt play IO at all with that 100:1 account if I remember correctly.
It's nothing personal Jemme101. But whenever you post your stats or screenie you have to expect people will judge it. It's just a way it works.
When you try to show off with something of poor value (like account with SPM <1.0 and KRD 2) don't expect anything else than laugh (so I understand reaction of guys from TOP). I thought you  lernt that before when we had similar conversation.  Play that way, make many accouts (1000 kdr next?) and I'll be happy to analize your precious stats and say what I think. And I don't think that guys from TOP are capable of getting kdr 100 with sniper rifles simply because they have no even 1% of your experience in switching to any other than sniper rifle weapon whenever you're about to die. That's something you as the only person in the whole game really mastered. Time for your 1000 kdr with sniper rifles.. do not hesitate to show it to us.. Peace
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

It's nothing personal Jemme101. But whenever you post your stats or screenie you have to expect people will judge it. It's just a way it works.
When you try to show off with something of poor value (like account with SPM <1.0 and KRD 2) don't expect anything else than laugh (so I understand reaction of guys from TOP). I thought you  lernt that before when we had similar conversation.  Play that way, make many accouts (1000 kdr next?) and I'll be happy to analize your precious stats and say what I think. And I don't think that guys from TOP are capable of getting kdr 100 with sniper rifles simply because they have no even 1% of your experience in switching to any other than sniper rifle weapon whenever you're about to die. That's something you as the only person in the whole game really mastered. Time for your 1000 kdr with sniper rifles.. do not hesitate to show it to us.. Peace
Lol @ the switching when you are about to die. Maybe humping that building across the street on Warlord has caused some amnesia but I never switch weapons. I just dont go running about with my Rifle out all the time like brilliant snipers like yourself.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
ah but you used to, jemme

go on, admit it
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

SargeV1.4 wrote:

ah but you used to, jemme

go on, admit it
Nevah

Where you been at btw? Still playing competition?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
been playing CS:S surf a lot, waiting for Quake Wars to come out. I think that the snipers are quite powerful in QW, judging from the one shot kills I saw in the trailer/training movies
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6740|Canada, Ont
When im in a vehicle thats just about to blow up I always jump out which has me die with whatever I had in hand.

It became a habbit because of the fact if you die in a vehicle you can't be revived. Now very rarely does anyone actually come to rescue you if your next to a chared tank but its just become a habit which has given me solid Vehicle KDR but nobody is impressed by thoes because thoes are "Whore" Stats.

But somehow its BF2 Community acceptable to Whore Karkand and then whip out your E-Penis and say "MY STATS >"

So anyway... yes in Theory if you switch to Ammo Bag/Medic Bag/ or Wrench right before you die it doesn't give you a death in a Weapons Catagory. Unconfirmed but... Makes sense. A Good Bunny Hopper Medic will ususally die holding his Bag.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno
My 1st Lt account before it got reset the assult rifle k/d ratio was 2.5 something like that.

http://www.bf2s.com/player/96318637/ - 5.6

http://bf2s.com/player/79069461/ -3.0 but i padded on it

Starting a new a new account only to play legit on. This guy is pretty good http://bf2s.com/player/57436545/

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-05-26 11:40:56)

Jemme101
M24 Abuser

SargeV1.4 wrote:

been playing CS:S surf a lot, waiting for Quake Wars to come out. I think that the snipers are quite powerful in QW, judging from the one shot kills I saw in the trailer/training movies
Yeah I saw the trailer too. I think it will be difficult to choose between Crysis and Quake Wars. Most WOoKies will switch to Crysis from what I read, because the terrain allows for more covert operations when compared with QW. Probably will try both. They both got interesting storylines.

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

So anyway... yes in Theory if you switch to Ammo Bag/Medic Bag/ or Wrench right before you die it doesn't give you a death in a Weapons Catagory. Unconfirmed but... Makes sense. A Good Bunny Hopper Medic will ususally die holding his Bag.
One wrench to fix um all ...

The_Killer wrote:

My 1st Lt account before it got reset the assult rifle k/d ratio was 2.5 something like that.

http://www.bf2s.com/player/96318637/ - 5.6

http://bf2s.com/player/79069461/ -3.0 but i padded on it

Starting a new a new account only to play legit on. This guy is pretty good http://bf2s.com/player/57436545/
Nice stats indeed, especially on the last guy. He has been working all his Kits with equal measure

Last edited by Jemme101 (2007-05-26 11:44:49)

l41e
+677|6618

Jameseyy wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Let's see you do that.

Let's see you get a decent KDR with any kit first?
You see, the thing is, I don't care about stats enough to start a new account just for stats. There's a "History" tab for a reason.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard