Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6284|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

nighthawk843 wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

- E-penis size - The virtual equivalent of standing next to someone in the urinals.
how would this work?
A good question! I shall answer it at the drop of my imaginative shiny new hat!

It would compare your SPM/ K/D and Time together with those closest to you in the rankings to give yourself a magical score for your e-penis. Obviously this would entail some kind of length rather than percentage number to add legitimacy to your claim.

There would have to be averages ofcourse so below 6 and your gonna be sucking .
Would this magical e-penis-o-meter provide results of, not only e-length, but also e-gurth, e-hairyness and possibly e-hygene?
golgoj4
+51|6790|North Hollywood

Jameseyy wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

KevMunro wrote:

Jumps per map (average).

That way we can determine which players are still bunnyhopping assholes and which are not.

Savvy?
Thats what my first thought was. So i can prove i'm not a bunnyhopping fool like most people i come up against.
How about whines per map? So we can determine which snipers/support players cry when they get out-bunnyhopped.
the whole problem with your logic is the 'out bunny hopped' part. so basically, you hop like mad and dont want to  be called on it?
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6244|Scotland!

golgoj4 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Thats what my first thought was. So i can prove i'm not a bunnyhopping fool like most people i come up against.
How about whines per map? So we can determine which snipers/support players cry when they get out-bunnyhopped.
the whole problem with your logic is the 'out bunny hopped' part. so basically, you hop like mad and dont want to  be called on it?
Read my sig. Then slap yourself.

Bunnyhopping is a fundamental skill in many FPS games, and anyone who complains about it, is complaining because they're a sniper or a support gunner, who can't stand that someone has a way to evade getting insta-killed.

If you can't handle people bunnyhopping, it's because you lack the ability to follow a target, don't complain to me because you can't shoot, learn to aim instead.

Last edited by Jameseyy (2007-05-25 11:28:06)

Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6712|UK

KevMunro wrote:

Jumps per map (average).

That way we can determine which players are still bunnyhopping assholes and which are not.

Savvy?
I think you should consider bunny hopping..
K/D Ratio  0.4578
Adamshannon8
+94|6201

yUP|Patriots wrote:

Personally I'd like to see a stat which shows what type of plane and how much time each pilot has used it.
me two.
Ssandstorm
+73|6751|Perth, Western Australia

SargeV1.4 wrote:

-amount of times bailed out of a jet thats about to die
-number of players in jets and choppers killed that were still on the ground
-number of carrier kills
-average time between dropping claymores and dieing (and an automatic global punkbuster ban if it's too short)
Another claymore complainer... Claymores > You
gmoschgat
+5|6465
my real life stats
shot down by girls
banned from work
kicked then banned from bar
roadkills
ect...
MTNMAC
+6|6393
Individual weapons stats. Instead of Sniper Rifle stats, specific stats on M24, L96, etc...
adv3rsary
+28|6732
how many deaths i have by noobs ramming their crap into me (friendly and enemy)
spuddy1981
+10|6379|england
Separate everything for commander from the other kits.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6361|Cali

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

- E-penis size - The virtual equivalent of standing next to someone in the urinals.
how would this work?
Ninja_Kid2002

UnknownRanger wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

how would this work?
Well you'd get yours out, I'd get mine out, we'd have a quick look, and then non-verbally acknowledge the 'bigger man' in a totally non-gay manner.
I think that would work best

So, on the count of 3:

8=> <====8

Last edited by Ninja_Kid2002 (2007-05-26 01:04:53)

Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6573|Brisbane, Aus

Time in sprint
Chorcai
+49|6664|Ireland
Person who Tked you the most.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6331|Newcastle UK
kill rankings for planes on bf2s.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6244|Scotland!

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

how would this work?
Well you'd get yours out, I'd get mine out, we'd have a quick look, and then non-verbally acknowledge the 'bigger man' in a totally non-gay manner.
I think that would work best

So, on the count of 3:

8=> <====8
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6339|Orrstrayleea
How many Commander assets you've blown up
HansMeiser
+7|6660
ive been killed more by uav's and trees than enemys, so that info would be kinda nice
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6339|Orrstrayleea

HansMeiser wrote:

ive been killed more by uav's and trees than enemys, so that info would be kinda nice
lol, how do you get killed by a tree?
Ninja_Kid2002

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

HansMeiser wrote:

lol, how do you get killed by a tree?
Flying into them?
cablecopulate
+449|6754|Massachusetts.
I wish it would keep track of end of round stats, ie: "Best teamwork" "best combat" "best assault." So you could see in how many rounds you were the best at _______.
Ninja_Kid2002

cablecopulate wrote:

I wish it would keep track of end of round stats, ie: "Best teamwork" "best combat" "best assault." So you could see in how many rounds you were the best at _______.
Yea, or even record each round's stats, so you can look back through your rounds, kills, teamwork, deaths and everyone else's that you were playing with.
wachtler83
+22|6602|Columbus,Ohio
times spawn raped
BlAiR_AgaiN
+12|6361|Slovenia
I agree with Jamesey. Counter of whines should be included in stats.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6407|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

spuddy1981 wrote:

Separate everything for commander from the other kits.
Just thought of a idea a commander kit lol. pretty cool idea if they still had the laser designators out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard