midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6528|here
My fav sniper shot..

On Wake, USMC sniper with the M95.  I spawned first, grabbed the Blackhawk, waited for people to get in, but they were too busy clusterf***ing for the jets or cobra.  So I took off, flew to about 750 height (i think, it was a while ago).  Hop out over the Chinese airfield, and parachute in for the cap.  I notice in the corner a lot of J-10 kills.  The rape has begun.

But I'm kinda sitting there, going in and out of the spawn radius to avoid notice from somebody with an automatic weapon, and the chinese attack helo sees me.  They begin to open fire (missing, thank god), so I try to line up the shot with the M95, and fire.

Completely miss the helicopter.  But I did, however, hit the guy in the J-10 who was circling around behind the island.  I was just like

Oh, and the helo crashed into a tree.
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned
pssh. sitting on the huge as tower in g=GT and sniping a dude in the spetz base behind the cement wall. very nice,
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6508|Behind You
I shot at a guy in this 24/7 Karkand server once, and I ended up killing a guy in a 24/7 Jalalabad server...Yeah, I'm that good.
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6182|c-c-c-Canada
i dont know... i had 5,417 so i dont know what was my best... but i did get a guy in sharqi 600 yards away while he was running.... thats pretty damn good if i do say so my self
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6404|Earth
I have a few favorites that were just recent. I'm not a long range sniper at all (CQC ftw) and a few days ago at Wake I got a 360 meter headshot on a running target. It was definitely luck, but it was pretty sweet. The other would be one yesterday at a sniper only server. I saw a guy on the top of a building across from me on Mashtuur. He saw me first and hit me dropping me to two bars of red. I hid behind a wall, scoped in guessing where he was, pop out, shoot, and pop back without aiming. You killed "whoever" appeared.
Signature

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard