Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

james@alienware wrote:

Planck's constant

(Not any equation it's involved in because I'm sure you can claim they did it to get laid....which is sadly most probable )

But the number itself.....ready....go!
6.63x10^34
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6278|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

surgeon_bond wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

Planck's constant

(Not any equation it's involved in because I'm sure you can claim they did it to get laid....which is sadly most probable )

But the number itself.....ready....go!
6.63x10^34
Planck's constant (though I don't profess to understand it) is to do with quantum mechanics and photons and electrons. Everything is made up of photons and electrons, including men, women, winkies, beavers, seminal fluids, condoms and any other sex related paraphenalia!
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6773

sergeriver wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Castration.
Less man to fuck = more women to fuck.
Cougar said Everything you do, everything everyone does as a matter of fact is indeed for sex.
How the hell would you fuck after castration?
If I was castrated I'd have more sex because I don't have to worry about impregnating anyone.
Surgeons

Coolbeano wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Less man to fuck = more women to fuck.
Cougar said Everything you do, everything everyone does as a matter of fact is indeed for sex.
If I was castrated I'd have more sex because I don't have to worry about impregnating anyone.
FYI castrated means, getting your whole dick and balls cut off
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6773

surgeon_bond wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

FYI castrated means, getting your whole dick and balls cut off
Nay, only your balls.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6663|pimelteror.de

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

or playing BF2, I assure you playing BF2 never got anyone laid!
this is not true... my gf is the proof.
I think it's only fair that we don't include made-up girlfriends, boyfriends, or cyber-mates.

FACT: Your 'girlfriend' does not date you because you play BF2. If you stop playing, will she leave you?
maybe?

but you are right...

at least there are many chicks, playing games out there and i know some more couples who first met online or on lans. against common thinking, gaming doesn´t mean, that you won´t have sex anymore.. it only decreases your chances.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6655|Ohio
the pope.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6278|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

this is not true... my gf is the proof.
I think it's only fair that we don't include made-up girlfriends, boyfriends, or cyber-mates.

FACT: Your 'girlfriend' does not date you because you play BF2. If you stop playing, will she leave you?
maybe?

but you are right...

at least there are many chicks, playing games out there and i know some more couples who first met online or on lans. against common thinking, gaming doesn´t mean, that you won´t have sex anymore.. it only decreases your chances.
True, it also massively increases the chances of having sex with youself
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

Cougar wrote:

In my other thread, someone made a big deal about mentioning that I have sex.  But it makes no sense to bash someone for that.  Everything you do, everything everyone does as a matter of fact is indeed for sex.  I can prove this.

Name something, anything, an object, possession, theory, idea, profession, goods, anything and I will prove that it's existence came about in order for someone to get laid.
To quote Bart Simpson, you're preachin' to the choir man!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

waffles
Brasso
+1,549|6641

Heh, I fucking win.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ssonrats
+221|6655
I beat the game, i stuck to the rules, now your digging.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas

ssonrats wrote:

I beat the game, i stuck to the rules, now your digging.
Yeah, ok, you beat the game, now go outside and play with your rocks.  Congratulations.
twiistaaa
+87|6679|mexico

Cougar wrote:

Name something, anything, an object, possession, theory, idea, profession, goods, anything and I will prove that it's existence came about in order for someone to get laid.
nuns ?

https://www.halloweencostumeworld.com/images/Adult%20sexy/Nun%2009027.jpg
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas

twiistaaa wrote:

Cougar wrote:

nuns ?

http://www.halloweencostumeworld.com/im … 009027.jpg
Brides of Christ. 

Sex with the man himself.
Surgeons

malboromans new sig
twiistaaa
+87|6679|mexico

Cougar wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

Cougar wrote:

nuns ?

http://www.halloweencostumeworld.com/im … 009027.jpg
Brides of Christ. 

Sex with the man himself.
im not going to argue. but you know your wrong. they arent doing it so jesus can throw one up them.

Last edited by twiistaaa (2007-05-25 07:37:14)

SoC./Omega
+122|6551|Omaha, Nebraska!
Crossing the street
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6761|Chicago.
BF2, a PS3, and a cup of yogurt.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726

SoC./Omega wrote:

Crossing the street
To go to the other side to pick up chicks.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas

BigmacK wrote:

BF2, a PS3, and a cup of yogurt.
Consumer Items.  This has been discussed.
Trel
+70|6687
Every one of humankind's achievements and exploits were conceived to impress members of the opposite sex.
Good to be back.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard