~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6329|Orrstrayleea
Lol, judging from your other work related post i take it you hate the people you work with/for ?
MrE`158
+103|6630
Some day, some evil genius is going to tap into the worlds tech-support phone and email systems, and use those systems to locate and eliminate the dumbest people on the planet.  He'll firmly believe that what he was doing was saving humanity by cleaning out the shallow end of the gene pool.

And he might not be wrong.

Anyone who has worked tech support has innumerable stories about the complete fucking idiots who call on a daily basis.  People who don't understand what they're doing.  People who have spent hundreds of dollars/euros/pounds/whatevers on a piece of equipment, and don't understand even the basic concepts behind it. 

I worked for an electronics company, one of the big ones.  Well, I didn't, but I worked for a company that the electronics giant had out-sourced their 1st level tech support to.  I'm firmly convinced that before anyone is allowed to spend more than a day's wages on anything, they should have to take a test to prove they understand the basic functions of the device.

Tech support people have another kind of story, a much, much rarer one.  The story of the good customer.  The guy who calls up, follows all the retarded procedures of name, address, phone number, model number and so on without arguement.  A person who knows what to do when you say "Right-click on My Computer".  A person who follows instructions, answers questions and accepts their solution quickly and quietly.  They have one small, reasonable problem with an aspect of their product that the average user might not be familiar with, and you can fix it straight away.  And then they say "Thank you" and hang up.  All inside your target call time.  Those are the guys who make the job bearable.

Why the hell are they so much rarer than the imbeciles who demand that an engineer comes out to replace the toner in their fax machine, or the morons  who are completely incapable of even telling you which version of Windows they're using?
Crazy-Madness
+8|6491

Gillenator wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

yaay im not a dumbass
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6771|Dallas

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Lol, judging from your other work related post i take it you hate the people you work with/for ?
I pretty much hate most of humanity as a whole.  95% of the worlds population are either:

1. Mindless sheep swaying to and fro with the tide of popular culture.

2. Religious zealots who abandon reason and logic to further their "agenda".

3. Ignorant people who make no attempt to learn anything important and rely on others to help them or just flat out do it for them.

4. Leechers. (a.k.a Welfare families, or people who have no job and live of government or charity aid)

5. Self important pricks that couldn't last a day in the woods without a Starbucks coffee or a bluetooth in their ear.

6. Counter-conformist conformists.  Looking at you Goth/Emo/Skater fags.

7. Plain ole, stupid people.  See OP for examples.

8. Everyone else.   Unless you are not pulling your weight in society and making life harder on other people because you are lazy, stupid or have no personal grit or character.....kill yourself.  Go down to the river and shoot yourself in the face in such a manner that you fall into the river and float to sea so that no one will have to dispose of your shitty corpse for you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard