Onidax
+41|6502
Battlefield 2: The Complete Collection is now out! For those of you who done have SF, EF, and AF its well worth getting. You get like an extra 12 more maps..

So getting bored with BF2?? Go for this

Maybe there will now be more EF servers

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlefield-Com … amp;sr=8-2
Phrozenbot
+632|6625|do not disturb

Finally
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6742|St. Andrews / Oslo

What's with the old screen-shots?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6632|Little Bentcock
Saw that in EB today
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
psH
Banned
+217|6393|Sydney

Adams_BJ wrote:

Saw that in EB today
Yeah same...didn't really look worth it though...
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6401|fåking denmark
Oh . Then I don't need to buy it . Already have all expansion and booster packs . hhaa
jeystone
+0|6225|Devon (UK)
Just Bought it from PC World £34.99 But I had a £13 credit note
packetloss
+10|6243
they also have the booster packs together at walmart for 19.99

Euro Force Rank server  ip 66.102.113.61
www.packet-loss.com
officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6238|Switzerland
My brother has the complete collection, but the boosterpacks don't work. It always says he has to buy them. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
Onidax
+41|6502
Wierd.. maybe he has to regester his account to them. Thats what you had to do when I downloaded mine.
~c4~cheppi
+29|6367|Forest Green
You must also register your exact name without prefix

it also only works on the one account you give them, so you can't use a second account.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6333|Graz, Austria
Yeah, log into your EA account (or use the Edit > My Account button in the menu of EA Link) and enter the desired BF2 account name - without prefix - on the "Download Info" tab.
You can only change the BF2 account 3 times per week.
hoad47
+2|6752|Sydney
hey.. i got this pack the other day too.. just curious.,.. does AF and EF have their own icons on the desktop, or a stand alone game or do u just play it thru bf2 or SF?..i have the maps... but it doesnt look like anyone plays the maps...
It kinda feels like theres something missing, an icon.. ,an intro screen kinda like bf2 and SF... can any one maybe sheld some light on this for me.. thx
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6333|Graz, Austria

hoad47 wrote:

hey.. i got this pack the other day too.. just curious.,.. does AF and EF have their own icons on the desktop, or a stand alone game or do u just play it thru bf2 or SF?..i have the maps... but it doesnt look like anyone plays the maps...
It kinda feels like theres something missing, an icon.. ,an intro screen kinda like bf2 and SF... can any one maybe sheld some light on this for me.. thx
No, both booster packs are played through the regular BF2 game (not SF).
The 6 new maps appear in your map list and if a server runs one, you can join.

Although there are only few servers running one of those 6 new maps I have always found one.
There are a handful of 24/7 EF and/or AF servers in America and Europe that I can play on fine.
No idea about Australia though.

Last edited by globefish23 (2007-05-25 03:29:08)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6746

officer_matt wrote:

My brother has the complete collection, but the boosterpacks don't work. It always says he has to buy them. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
You have to install it with the exact screenname minus the clan prefix.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard