RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6547|Chicago

Miller wrote:

RedTwizzler wrote:

Miller wrote:

As I've said... I didn't voluntarily try to drown myself. No one does. I was "forced" to not breathe also if you must. You could call it torture if you wanted to. I don't. I call it life, just as torture is part of war.
You were forced to? Really? Were you being held down, or did you take a breath at the wrong time?

If you answered with the former, where the hell do you swim?
Forced to as in, while in the water, people I didn't know decided to hold me under for three minutes straight. Where I swim? Local pools in the Newport Beach area.

I have a hard time trusting anyone in pools. People I know well and know my fear I can trust, somewhat... But if there are unknown people inside the pool area, I stay in the corner and make sure to keep as far away as possible.
Then I'm sure you can imagine being tied down by a group of said strangers and submitted to this.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6765|United States of America

RedTwizzler wrote:

Miller wrote:

RedTwizzler wrote:

You were forced to? Really? Were you being held down, or did you take a breath at the wrong time?

If you answered with the former, where the hell do you swim?
Forced to as in, while in the water, people I didn't know decided to hold me under for three minutes straight. Where I swim? Local pools in the Newport Beach area.

I have a hard time trusting anyone in pools. People I know well and know my fear I can trust, somewhat... But if there are unknown people inside the pool area, I stay in the corner and make sure to keep as far away as possible.
Then I'm sure you can imagine being tied down by a group of said strangers and submitted to this.
Yeah. I can see a motive behind it. I know it sucks. But I will accept it as necessary to be used in a time of war. I wouldn't like to go through it again...

The only motive for the people who shoved me under was to have fun and pick on the kid inside the pool at the time. Fucking teens.

Last edited by Miller (2007-05-24 19:11:19)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6716

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

There is a difference between pouring water on somebody and slowly cutting off their head while they are still alive.
Yeah there is. The guy with his head cut off is dead. The guy choking on the water being poured over his face gets to experience the sensation of drowning for as long as the people doing it to him want until they feel like stopping or his heart siezes up from the strain. You can play this moral relativisim game as much as you like but torture's torture. It doesn't stop being torture just when certain people do it or if it doesn't result in physical damage you can see or because you having never experienced either decide it to be so.
I never said I thought america should be torturing prisones.  All I said was that there is a difference.  The type of -the reason.  What I was getting at was that the terrorists tourture for the hatred of their US and then kill the guy.  The US tourture to save people.  If they have a prisoner who they know has knowledge of where a US soldier is being held, and their prisoner has gone and committed an act of terrorism or shot at US troops, they tourture him for the information.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6641|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

And all they have to do in return is be tortured and run around like dogs.  Really, the US asks so little.
hahahaha, I get it, you tell a funny.  STFU moron.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6706|minnesota

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

ATG wrote:

Americans know what happens if they get captured by Islamic militants.
I believe a number of them have been released unharmed.

(just pointing out that your statement is a generalisation (and like all generalisations, is wrong) - the specific incident that you report is still despicable, but it is just one incident)
no, most of them have not been released. do a video search on the internet for beheadings.....
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6682|Colorado
Congress passed the Iraq spending bill with no pull out date, the insurgents will pay dearly.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2007-05-24 21:20:35)

sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6706|minnesota
now i know where ill be in 6 months
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

ATG wrote:

Americans know what happens if they get captured by Islamic militants.
I believe a number of them have been released unharmed.
Want to test that theory? Personally?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-05-24 21:24:44)

HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|6289

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

I never said I thought america should be torturing prisones.  All I said was that there is a difference.  The type of -the reason.  What I was getting at was that the terrorists tourture for the hatred of their US and then kill the guy.  The US tourture to save people.  If they have a prisoner who they know has knowledge of where a US soldier is being held, and their prisoner has gone and committed an act of terrorism or shot at US troops, they tourture him for the information.
Or to teach him or his friends a object lesson. Let's get one thing clear here, torture isn't used to "save" anybody. Sometimes it's used for intel, most of the time it's used to make a point: fuck with us and this is what happens to you. Tell your friends, or better yet, we'll let your corpse tell them if they manage to identify it after we're done with you. There is no honor in it, no higher purpose and there never has been or will be no matter what people try to tell others or themselves about it.

I sure as fuck wouldn't want my buddies trying to find me based on information extracted from somebody subjected to torture and I sure as fuck wouldn't want his buddies finding out about it while I was still being held. I suspect they probably all ready assume that anybody held by the US is subjected to torture whether they are or not and the cases where that's correct don't exactly help the situation. Our soldiers would probably be a lot better off if there were zero cases of Iraqis being subjected to physical duress; the more people released after being treated well the less credibility the radicals would have. My main point is, our soldiers should not be basing their behavior towards captives on the behavior of the enemy unless they're using it as a guide for what not to do.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
You can get a man to say he's Xenu and has 30 testicles with torturing.

It doesn't work.

Last edited by Poseidon (2007-05-24 21:39:05)

13rin
+977|6489

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

How one sided have you been in the past concerning this issue?  You are so quick to condemn/bash US troops accused of crimes.  But when an instance arises in the reverse what do you post?

HOS wrote:

I post nothing.
I CALL BULLSHIT

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=74210&p=2

HOS wrote:

I've adequately explained why in my previous posts also. The insurgents/radicals/fundamentalists are not my countrymen nor do they work for me. What they do does not reflect on me, you or any other resident of these United States. The conduct of our military does. If you can't understand that, then it is a wonder and a mystery to me how you manage to operate such a sophisticated device as a computer without electrocuting yourself or burning your damn house down.
That is your problem.  You don't care what others do to our own people.  News Flash.. I DO.  And other people do as well.. You are quiet or spew scarcams when our own get hurt (SEE PG 1 of this post) ... WTF?  Do you understand what it means to be a member of a country?  Home team?  Good God -your weak weenieness is astounding.. Can you even get hard about what you believe? 

HOS wrote:

I didn't put it in any of my other rants because I wasn't being sarcastic. The "twisted bullshit" about war being hell is a condensation of the excuses and justifications that have been directed towards nearly every single incident in which the conduct of US soldiers comes into question, excuses which only seem applicable to them and not those that the people making those excuses would like to cast as subhuman vermin fit only for extermination.
Great. Glad that you sympathise with the enemy some more and not of our own troops.  Have you ever posted "I hope we win" or "God bless the USA".... HELL NO!  You want the US to lose.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I wonder what the ratio/percentage of prisoners taken and executed is between sides.

HOS wrote:

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize we were keeping fucking score with peoples' lives. I'm sorry I didn't realize there were rules for this nauseating moral relativism where there's some sort of magic ratio under which it is okay for our soldiers to rape, torture and murder without being as bad as "those savages".
Don't apologize for your idiocy (forget the <end sarcasm>?)  Bullshit.  Your kind take glee in the death of US troops.  I could find a dozen posts of where you berate our brave men and women... Yea, they fight for your right to spew vile bullshit too.  I never posted where it is ok for them to do so.. I did post INNOCENT UNTIL PROVED GUILTY.. A concept entirely lost on your feeble mind. 

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Forced to choose -I'd much rather be captured by the Americans given how they treat their POW's.  I guess you'd choose the terrorists seeing how buddy buddy you are with them <sarcasm off>.

HOS wrote:

Yes, yes, I love the terrorists, oh you've got me again with that one. Obviously your keen wit has discovered the truth behind my intentions; I'm not trying to demand some sort of accountability of our soldiers, I'm not trying to get people to realize that savagery is savagery no matter who engages in it, I'm not trying to get people to realize that excusing such behavior from our soldiers is likely going to result in more incidents like this. Oh no, I just love the terrorists and hate America and everything good and decent in the world. Bravo, Mr. Holmes, you've found me out again.

That, by the way, is sarcasm. You obviously need some work in that area since all you can manage towards it is some lameass repackaged one-liner.
Wrong tool box. I know your kind. I know your intentions.  You are the poison within.  I never posted there shouldn't be accountability with our troops.. I merely posted that we shouldn't crucify them without the facts. You don't seem to agree.  As a matter of fact you don't agree with a word of what I type or believe in and, I sleep just fine, and thank God morons like you are not in complete control of MY Country.  People like you are dangerous to democracy.  You just don't get it.  I feel sorry for you and people who think like you.  You point your finger first at your own and then apologize to the rest of the world.  Weak... REALLY weak.  God, I'd love to punch you in the nuts -but you probably don't have any anyways...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6716

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Or to teach him or his friends a object lesson. Let's get one thing clear here, torture isn't used to "save" anybody. Sometimes it's used for intel, most of the time it's used to make a point: fuck with us and this is what happens to you. Tell your friends, or better yet, we'll let your corpse tell them if they manage to identify it after we're done with you. There is no honor in it, no higher purpose and there never has been or will be no matter what people try to tell others or themselves about it.

I sure as fuck wouldn't want my buddies trying to find me based on information extracted from somebody subjected to torture and I sure as fuck wouldn't want his buddies finding out about it while I was still being held. I suspect they probably all ready assume that anybody held by the US is subjected to torture whether they are or not and the cases where that's correct don't exactly help the situation. Our soldiers would probably be a lot better off if there were zero cases of Iraqis being subjected to physical duress; the more people released after being treated well the less credibility the radicals would have. My main point is, our soldiers should not be basing their behavior towards captives on the behavior of the enemy unless they're using it as a guide for what not to do.
America using tourture to prove a point?  Please elaborate.  At the moment I can not possibly believe that you actually feel this way.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6355|Cali

Ty wrote:

So many people to blame, not enough time.
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|6289
Congratulations, you can find threads I've posted in. Now if we could just get you to comprehend them we'd have something. My post in that thread is similar in tone to this one, maybe I should break it down to simple points so you don't strain something reading all those words.

1. Our soldiers should not be in the business of torturing anyone.
2. Insurgents don't work for me or represent me so their behavior is both not reflective of me and beyond my ability to influence.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

That is your problem.  You don't care what others do to our own people.  News Flash.. I DO.
You and the rest of the armchair generals of the 101st Fighting Chairborne care so much that you want them to remain in Iraq, in harm's way, away from their families and loved ones, until YOU think the job is done. Funny way to show you care.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

And other people do as well.. You are quiet or spew scarcams when our own get hurt (SEE PG 1 of this post) ... WTF?  Do you understand what it means to be a member of a country?  Home team?  Good God -your weak weenieness is astounding.. Can you even get hard about what you believe?
You seem to get pretty hard about it when other people's asses are on the line and not your own. Must be real tough, cheering from the sidelines while better people take the hits. And I should really take advice about being weak from someone who claims they got physically ill watching two guys flirt. 

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Great. Glad that you sympathise with the enemy some more and not of our own troops.
False premise, but I suppose if that's all you got you should stick with it.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Have you ever posted "I hope we win" or "God bless the USA".... HELL NO!
No, I haven't. And I won't. We don't have loyalty tests in this country, Comrade, and if that's what you're looking for I suggest you remove yourself to somewhere that they tolerate and embrace that kind of shit because this isn't the place for it.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

You want the US to lose.
I want our soldiers to not be getting their asses shot at and killed for this stupidity. I want their families to have something besides a fucking folded flag and some photographs in place of a husband, a son, a brother, a father, a wife, a daughter or a sister.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Don't apologize for your idiocy (forget the <end sarcasm>?)  Bullshit.  Your kind take glee in the death of US troops.
How can I put this properly? Oh I've got it.

Fuck you, corpse junkie. That's a full-out lie and you fucking know it. I have not only never posted anything remotely gleeful about the death of US troops I have never spoken such in my life. 

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I could find a dozen posts of where you berate our brave men and women...
I challenge you to find any post where I've berated any servicepeople outside of those that disgrace both their oath and their service. I think you're overreaching yourself here sport.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Wrong tool box. I know your kind. I know your intentions.  You are the poison within.
You know shit about shit, fruitcake. You can't even read what I write without blatantly making up nonsense like this. "Poison within", that's a lovely turn of phrase, when's the fitting for your SA uniform?

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I never posted there shouldn't be accountability with our troops.. I merely posted that we shouldn't crucify them without the facts.
And I never said anything about crucifixion, I just said that the people justifying the ones who get busted by saying "war is ugly", "war is hell" or some other such tripe don't seem to be able to muster such a weak statement when it happens to our people.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

You don't seem to agree.  As a matter of fact you don't agree with a word of what I type or believe in and, I sleep just fine, and thank God morons like you are not in complete control of MY Country.
This isn't just YOUR country, sport. Maybe someday you'll grow up and realize you don't own it.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

People like you are dangerous to democracy.  You just don't get it.
ROFL says the guy who thinks the country just belongs to him and people who think like him. You only give a shit about democracy as far as people like you running the show, otherwise you'd be happy as a clam with an authoritarian government as long as it was YOUR authoritarian government.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I feel sorry for you and people who think like you.  You point your finger first at your own and then apologize to the rest of the world.
My own and what they do are my concern, not anyone else. What they do reflects on me for good or ill whether it's my kids or the soldiers of my nation. If they do good, I feel joy. If they do ill, I want it made right. I don't assume either are perfect and can do no wrong and that they need answer to no one. That's just plain arrogance.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Weak... REALLY weak.  God, I'd love to punch you in the nuts -but you probably don't have any anyways...
ROFL oooooh scary internet tough guy! See me quake in fear at the prospect of you making a threat you have no intention of or ability to follow up on! Look at the frightening lines of text on my monitor! Lemme go put my boots back on so I can shake in them before the might of your impotent rage! ROFLOL

Okay done laughing.

No, wait, still giggling.

Okay seriously done now.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just didn't even think for a second before you typed that out and had no realization how utterly lame and ineffectual it makes you look. You want to punch me in the balls for words? On a fucking bulletin board? Come on man, you can't seriously be this thin-skinned, you sound like some little emo kid after reading someone say that Kurt Cobain wasn't talented. I think I'm done with you at this point; after that pathetic little display of frustrated wanna-be macho I don't think there's anything else I can honestly say that'll make you look more foolish than you can on your own. Have a nice life.
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|6289

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

America using tourture to prove a point?  Please elaborate.  At the moment I can not possibly believe that you actually feel this way.
There are (and have been for some time now) many people in the intelligence arm of the US government that believe in the value of torture as an object lesson for both the person being tortured and that person's associates. It was a significant part of the teaching imparted by our government to the agents of various third-world dictators that our government has supported or allied with over the past few decades, usually through the School of the Americas (recently renamed to the Western Hemispheric Institute for Security Cooperation). Under the guise of teaching resistance to torture, members of foreign militaries friendly to the US government were trained in various torture techniques both here at the SoA and also abroad in their home countries by CIA agents. They were encouraged to use these techniques against "communist insurgents" (the boogeyman of those times) not for purposes of intelligence gathering but to strike fear among anyone possibly unfriendly to US interests. They didn't just abandon the idea once the Cold War came to a close.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS
Accusing someone of wanting US soldiers to die is almost as bad as actually WANTING them to die. Go fuck yourselves if you think ANYONE on here believes that.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6571

smtt686 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

And all they have to do in return is be tortured and run around like dogs.  Really, the US asks so little.
hahahaha, I get it, you tell a funny.  STFU moron.
Oh, wow, you're so very convincing.  Really, I can tell how I'm such a moron compared to you.  Please, help save me from my idiocy!
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6726
your like Jimmy Carter... bubbafool...  increasingly irrelevant... lol
Love is the answer
13rin
+977|6489

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

Congratulations, you can find threads I've posted in. Now if we could just get you to comprehend them we'd have something. My post in that thread is similar in tone to this one, maybe I should break it down to simple points so you don't strain something reading all those words.

1. Our soldiers should not be in the business of torturing anyone.
2. Insurgents don't work for me or represent me so their behavior is both not reflective of me and beyond my ability to influence.
Nope, you are the one who missed the point, again.
I'll use small words this time.
You post mean stuff about our soldiers.
You think they are wrong without trial first.  That is not how US works.
1.  Our soldiers are not in the business of torturing anyone.
2.  How can you not care about what happens to our guys over there?

Hos wrote:

You and the rest of the armchair generals of the 101st Fighting Chairborne care so much that you want them to remain in Iraq, in harm's way, away from their families and loved ones, until YOU think the job is done. Funny way to show you care.
So because I'm not in the military doesn't give me the right to voice my opinion just because it differs from yours?  Typical weenie lib argument.  Just because I want to see our enemies annihilated -I am an armchair general?  Read dipshit - I do have some close friends over in Iraq and one just got back from Afghanistan.  I care more about our troops than you care about yourself. 

HOS wrote:

You seem to get pretty hard about it when other people's asses are on the line and not your own. Must be real tough, cheering from the sidelines while better people take the hits. And I should really take advice about being weak from someone who claims they got physically ill watching two guys flirt.
Get your shit straight tool.  I never posted in that thread.  I'd rather cheer the troops on from the sidelines than condemn them like you do.  You are just a disgraceful American.

HOS wrote:

False premise, but I suppose if that's all you got you should stick with it.
Reread your own posts.

HOS wrote:

No, I haven't. And I won't. We don't have loyalty tests in this country, Comrade, and if that's what you're looking for I suggest you remove yourself to somewhere that they tolerate and embrace that kind of shit because this isn't the place for it.
Jesus you are such a sad American.  You should just be glad this isn't the 1950's.

HOS wrote:

I want our soldiers to not be getting their asses shot at and killed for this stupidity. I want their families to have something besides a fucking folded flag and some photographs in place of a husband, a son, a brother, a father, a wife, a daughter or a sister.
Yea democracy is a stupid reason to fight.  I don't want any of our Heroes killed either.   

HOS wrote:

Fuck you, corpse junkie. That's a full-out lie and you fucking know it. I have not only never posted anything remotely gleeful about the death of US troops I have never spoken such in my life.
Corpse Junkie?  BWHAHAA.  I must have touched a nerve.  Maybe for the terrorists..   

HOS wrote:

I challenge you to find any post where I've berated any service people outside of those that disgrace both their oath and their service. I think you're overreaching yourself here sport.
Thanks, but no. Reading your crap once is enough for me.

HOS wrote:

You know shit about shit, fruitcake. You can't even read what I write without blatantly making up nonsense like this. "Poison within", that's a lovely turn of phrase, when's the fitting for your SA uniform?
Blah, Blah, Blah....  The only fruitcake here is you.  Now I'm a Nazi?  For being patriotic?  You are a sick fuck.

HOS wrote:

And I never said anything about crucifixion, I just said that the people justifying the ones who get busted by saying "war is ugly", "war is hell" or some other such tripe don't seem to be able to muster such a weak statement when it happens to our people.
Exactly.  You don't care one iota about what is done to our guys, you'd rather post some sarcastic bullshit.

HOS wrote:

This isn't just YOUR country, sport. Maybe someday you'll grow up and realize you don't own it.
Maybe one day you'll grow up and realize that when you speak out advocating leaving before the job is finished, assuming our guys accused of crimes are all ready guilty while Turing a blind eye to crimes against our guys is giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

HOS wrote:

ROFL says the guy who thinks the country just belongs to him and people who think like him. You only give a shit about democracy as far as people like you running the show, otherwise you'd be happy as a clam with an authoritarian government as long as it was YOUR authoritarian government.
Wrong bucko. Right now we are at war.  The US doesn't need this type of talk.  Imagine (if you can) what would have happened if people like you spoke up during WWII. 
I don't like Democrat thinking, but if they win -so be it.  I take the good with the bad.

HOS wrote:

ROFL oooooh scary internet tough guy! See me quake.... .... Have a nice life.
SWEET. No more HOS replies to me!  All I had to do was express a desire to nut punch him!  WEAK!  I hope more follow my lead and you just go away.

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2007-05-25 06:53:11)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6571

DBBrinson1 wrote:

So because I'm not in the military doesn't give me the right to voice my opinion just because it differs from yours?  Typical weenie lib argument.  Just because I want to see our enemies annihilated -I am an armchair general?  Read dipshit - I do have some close friends over in Iraq and one just got back Afghanistan.  I care more about our troops than you care about yourself.
We need to have a list of funniest statements ever.  This needs to be included.
13rin
+977|6489

Bubbalo wrote:

I personally favor the one about ATG owning you in your sig.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6571

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

How is that funny?  Slavery is a serious issue.  Get help, love. Call Interpol, get me a hacksaw, anything.
13rin
+977|6489

Bubbalo wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

How is that funny?  Slavery is a serious issue.  Get help, love. Call Interpol, get me a hacksaw, anything.
LOL
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|6289

Bubbalo wrote:

Bubs, the "Hurrrrr, I oughta punch you in teh ballz" one is way funnier. Or any one where he says something like "I love freedom and you hate it" right before something like "You're lucky this isn't the 1950s" or "You can't tell me I can't voice my opinion, we're at war so you shouldn't be voicing yours". You almost feel sorry for him sometimes, but it's kinda like looking at a rattlesnake with a broken back. Sure it's pathetic and wounded and helpless but it'll still bite you just for the sake of biting you if you get too close or try to help it.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command
Wow, I been missing some good shit in my own thread.

btw way guys, fyi, constant flaming is the # 1 reason why regulars get banned.

Again, to everyone, it's like standing in a room full of mentally retarded people yelling at them because they can't figure out the remote.

If you can't argue without name calling....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard