RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6577|Oxford
If you don't want them in your country don't employ them. Still, why the average american doesn't want a manservant or semi-slave is beyond me; think how useful they'd be!
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6715

RicardoBlanco wrote:

If you don't want them in your country don't employ them. Still, why the average american doesn't want a manservant or semi-slave is beyond me; think how useful they'd be!
People's jobs are being replaced by illegals who will work for under minimum wage.  The rich people running the company get richer, and the poor people who just lost their job get poorer.
herrr_smity
+156|6637|space command ur anus
why don't the US just annex mexico
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6628|InGerLand
just burn drugs on the border, they would never get in because i doubt they would even be able to find the fence, and you get rid of all the illigal drugs the police find and have nothing to do with not to mention those who really are addicted to drugs have somewhere to go to enjoy themselves. Therefore the drug addicts, the police, the anti-immigration people, the estate agents, and even the immigrants themselves (sort of) win
howler_27
+90|6696
Sorry all, I just had my pic of a Taco and a box trap  pulled for inapropriate content. WTF??? I guess all the vulgarities, swearing, homosexual, anit-god, pro-god, and innaproprate video posts that have been seen on here are ok. 

Total BS if you ask me.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/38/GreatWall_2004_Summer_4.jpg

Dammit, the Chinese have had one for 4000 years, WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T THE USA?!?!?!

Get with the times Yanks... Jeezee...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

A second 38th Parallel maybe? Just not on the 38th Parallel. Its kept North Korea apart from the South for fifity years.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6534|South Florida

howler_27 wrote:

Sorry all, I just had my pic of a Taco and a box trap  pulled for inapropriate content. WTF??? I guess all the vulgarities, swearing, homosexual, anit-god, pro-god, and innaproprate video posts that have been seen on here are ok. 

Total BS if you ask me.
Whats wrong with his pic? It was FUNNY!
Who cares if it affended some mexican!

A. If you are a legal, english speaking man from mexican decent who appreciates america for all its greatness
   1. You are .001% of the hispanic community
   2. I respect you and sorry if his pic offended you

But if your anyone else, deal with it!
15 more years! 15 more years!
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6635|Sea to globally-cooled sea

howler_27 wrote:

Total BS if you ask me.
QFT
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

M.O.A.B wrote:

A second 38th Parallel maybe? Just not on the 38th Parallel. Its kept North Korea apart from the South for fifity years.
Surely it is the imaginary line that keeps them back and not the fortification of soldiers on both sides...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Surely it is the imaginary line that keeps them back and not the fortification of soldiers on both sides...
Oh it could be

I actually meant it the terms of 1 million landmines, three electrified fences and border patrols.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-05-24 09:56:55)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

M.O.A.B wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Oh it could be

I actually meant it the terms of 1 million landmines, three electrified fences and border patrols.
Don't forget the fearless leader watching all the enemies...

https://www.fourdayweekend.com/images/bush_binoculars.jpg

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-05-24 09:59:03)

konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6559|CH/BR - in UK

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

RicardoBlanco wrote:

People's jobs are being replaced by illegals who will work for under minimum wage.  The rich people running the company get richer, and the poor people who just lost their job get poorer.
And is that the Mexicans' fault? No - it's all in the people who hire them for less than minimum wage. Do you think they'd come over the border if they couldn't get work?

-konfusion
howler_27
+90|6696
To those whom I may have offended...a peace offering.

https://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9751/nookyl4.jpg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

howler_27 wrote:

To those whom I may have offended...a peace offering.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9751/nookyl4.jpg
Are you done?
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6667|South West England
Hey at least your doing SOMETHING (Fences, Border Watch etc.) about your immigration, here in England they practicaly welcome it at the moment with our current legislation

Still Building the Great Wall of Mexico.... Has my support just for shits and giggles lol
jonsimon
+224|6504

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

A. If you are a legal, english speaking man from mexican decent who appreciates america for all its greatness
   1. You are .001% of the hispanic community
The hispanic community in general exists over multiple continents. Want to narrow down your statistics a bit? Besides, 93% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6628|InGerLand

XanKrieger wrote:

Hey at least your doing SOMETHING (Fences, Border Watch etc.) about your immigration, here in England they practicaly welcome it at the moment with our current legislation

Still Building the Great Wall of Mexico.... Has my support just for shits and giggles lol
we do welcome it overall, if someone has bothered to come all the way here they probably had good reason too
i still reckon they should be found and processed so that we arn't just getting run away criminals and such
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6715

howler_27 wrote:

Total BS if you ask me.
That is total BS.  With all of the incredibly offensive anti religion comments, offensive videos, and swearing you edit this????
Why would any mod edit this out? If anything, that was offensive to me.  I love mexican food more than most mexicans do...
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6192|Ireland

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

howler_27 wrote:

Total BS if you ask me.
That is total BS.  With all of the incredibly offensive anti religion comments, offensive videos, and swearing you edit this????
Why would any mod edit this out? If anything, that was offensive to me.  I love mexican food more than most mexicans do...
What kind of taco was in the picture?  If it was a taco from Mexico I could see it being offensive, but just a taco bell taco wouldn't be.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard