airie865
[KNTL] uber - pwner
+5|6659| Scotland !
I have AVG 7.5 free edition and was wondering how you unblock programs from the "allot" list ( which i cant find anywhere)?
any help would be appreciated
p.s i know im a noob but so what lol
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6746|Riva, MD
I didn't know it had such a thing.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6597|NYC / Hamburg

haven't used AVG is ages. Best advice is to get NOD32
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
airie865
[KNTL] uber - pwner
+5|6659| Scotland !
because im getting the PnkBstrB.exe needs to close bug for bf2142 , need to put PB on allow list
dunno where it is
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6468|King Of The Islands

Well its certainly not in an AntiVirus program.

You have either a firewall or a crapped 2142.

Screenshot your system tray so we know what program it is.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6684

I have AVG 7.5 Free and I don't think it has an allow list. Try using the Windows Security center. It should recognize that you have AVGFree as your anti-virus, but you can allow programs using the Windows Security page under control panel.
JaMrulezass
+47|6494|Hong Kong

max wrote:

haven't used AVG is ages. Best advice is to get NOD32
You have got to be shitting me, NOD sucks more balls than a blackhole. Get Kaspersky.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6628|Cheshire. UK
AVG Free does not have a Firewall built in....you must have a Firewall running that is blocking PB ..It could even be that the Port used by PB is being blocked by your Router...

Need more info and maybe a screenshot of running proceses
airie865
[KNTL] uber - pwner
+5|6659| Scotland !

mtb0minime wrote:

I have AVG 7.5 Free and I don't think it has an allow list. Try using the Windows Security center. It should recognize that you have AVGFree as your anti-virus, but you can allow programs using the Windows Security page under control panel.
I've allowed PnkBstrB.exe
How do i know if it has recognised AVG as the anti-virus?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard