Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6639|Camp XRay

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

cowami wrote:

Translation: YU WILL SEE I PRAWN TEH NUBS WITH MAH A-10 SKILLZ
Haha.....well, the one little split second clip of me in the preview you don't even see me get a kill.  Suspense!!!  Will those three guys in the buggy make it?  Can they outrun a stream of 30mm depleted uranium scorching the very earth behind them?  We'll see....

KiL
what i want to know is will jam3z make it out of the coma?
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6637|Gold coast, Aus.
i wtb this film.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6503|Melbourne

I'm unimpressed.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6469

Marlboroman82 wrote:

what i want to know is will jam3z make it out of the coma?
No, because I'm gonna smother him with a pillow after mansechsing him.  Maybe during.....

KiL
blacklupus
+13|6706

R3v4n wrote:

I'm unimpressed.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6382|California
Are the TOP's that I scrimmed with in this video????????
cause their the only cool ones.
<3
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6846|Denver colorado
ROFL!
my son said 'hairy potter' is better so I beat him. ~the new yorker.
BlackKoala
+215|6341

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Are the TOP's that I scrimmed with in this video????????
cause their the only cool ones.
<3
Yyyyuuuuuupppp.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6201
let it all be known that this whole idea of a movie was started about 10 days ago  and very few people dont have anything in yet And even though the wookies had been making their little video for months our is going to be put together in a mere 2 weeks tops

my part for one is from only about 4 rounds
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6469
Mine is from one round. :p

And I even show my score at the end, to prove what a badass I am......and that I wasn't just splicing out all the times I died (cause I didn't).

Yay ME!

Oh yeah, and I also was surprised at how quickly SO MANY people got good footage together.  At the first mention of the vid, I figured people would drag their feet, and it would be months if it even happened at all.  Just goes to show that TOP is far from a bunch of slouches.  Hell, even I got off my lazy ass and did something......and that's an accomplishment cause I'm a lazy mofo if ever there was one. 

But, since I did post in the WOokie vid thread about originality and doing something different in order to make an entertaining video (which, btw, I never disrespectfully flamed, just offered an honest, constructive opinion).....I decided to put my money where my mouth is.  After all, how many people make A10 vids on a regular basis?

KiL

Last edited by FeedUsYourFetus (2007-05-23 22:23:13)

BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6586|United States
Awesome, a TOP movie... is it a tutorial on how to pad, cheat, suck, or become a complete douche bag in twelve easy steps? The anticipation is killing me.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6780

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Well you spelled suck wrong for a start... and last time i checked, even the worst player of |TOP| can kick your ass at bf2 lol.
i spelled "suck" wrong intentionally, with 2 k´s im telling you suck WAY TOO MUCH.
i have played against full squads of you TOP faggots and i can kick your arzes alone.

even Butler showed respect once.
You are horrible at Bf2.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6469

BeerzGod wrote:

Awesome, a TOP movie... is it a tutorial on how to pad, cheat, suck, or become a complete douche bag in twelve easy steps? The anticipation is killing me.
No, it is a tribute to GOOD playing and genuine gaming skill.  Honestly, despite the "I don't give a f*ck" attitude of TOP.....we have some of the best players in the world.  Yeah, I said it....in the world.  And the best part is, we can kick up our feet.....shoot the shit.....have a good time........not stress about practicing and formulating complicated strategies......yet when it comes game time, we can still dominate because we know how to work as a team and maximize the effectiveness of a group of players working together.  Take your childish generalizations of TOP elsewhere.  If, when you see the video, you have some constructive criticism.....feel free to offer it then.  Otherwise, keep opinions such as this tucked away in your feeble little mind.

KiL
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6562

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

we have some of the best players in the world.
10 bucks says someone is gonna start a flame war with this.

Last edited by ColtsX (2007-05-23 22:33:47)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6382|California

ColtsX wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

what lies
i am the best of the best
cause this screenshot is a TWL 5v5 Playoff Match Week 2. I am the own.
https://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6692/bf220070514193257at2.png
Notice that i have -56.

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-05-23 22:45:34)

FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6469

ColtsX wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Good for them.  Anything with the word |TOP| attached to it has the tendency to spark a flame war.  And if people don't want to believe that we have some incredible players.......that's their right.  They'd just be wrong.

KiL
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6562

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

ColtsX wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Good for them.  Anything with the word |TOP| attached to it has the tendency to spark a flame war.  And if people don't want to believe that we have some incredible players.......that's their right.  They'd just be wrong.

KiL
True dat.
BlackKoala
+215|6341

ColtsX wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

I'll take that bet....

Yeah, TOP has some good players, but theres better out there.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is gay.

(k gimme moniez now Colts)
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6562

BlackKoala wrote:

ColtsX wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

I'll take that bet....

Yeah, TOP has some good players, but theres better out there.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is gay.

(k gimme moniez now Colts)
How about karma instead .
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6469

BlackKoala wrote:

I fully believe that some of our members can hang with some of the other "best" players around.

Hell, Jam3z placed really well in a tourny recently didn't he?  And he's not even good.  *hah*

BTW......if a flame war was gonna start....it wasn't supposed to be w/ one TOP member flaming another! 

Geeze.......n00b.

KiL
BlackKoala
+215|6341

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

I fully believe that some of our members can hang with some of the other "best" players around.

Hell, Jam3z placed really well in a tourny recently didn't he?  And he's not even good.  *hah*

BTW......if a flame war was gonna start....it wasn't supposed to be w/ one TOP member flaming another! 

Geeze.......n00b.

KiL
Shut up I just wanted money.

FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6469
BF2s members have no money..........duh.

KiL
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6791|Noizyland

Just when you thought they couldn't get any more modest...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6709|Brunei Darussalam

Cant wait for this!
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6469

Ty wrote:

Just when you thought they couldn't get any more modest...
I am afraid I do not understand this word you use.  "Modest".......never heard of it.

KiL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard