*=SemperFI=*
The best BF2 knifer
+11|6274
does anyone know of the program that like finds all your video cards memory or other memory that not being use and it add its with your video card and makes it better?

like increase your physical system memory size , and monitors your memory usage

Last edited by *=SemperFI=* (2007-05-23 16:31:28)

Ryan
+1,230|6849|Alberta, Canada

Why do you need 2 threads?

In this case, 2 isn't better than one.
*=SemperFI=*
The best BF2 knifer
+11|6274

Ryan wrote:

Why do you need 2 threads?

In this case, 2 isn't better than one.
i posted my frist one in the wrong place
The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6648|Deep In The South Of Texas
You're either looking for a memory defragementer or something to let your video card use system memory, like nVidia's TurboCache,can't be sure, as you post is kinda hard to follow. Either way, don't bother. RAM defraggers don't work and using system RAM for your video card sucks.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6445|King Of The Islands

The Stillhouse Kid wrote:

You're either looking for a memory defragementer or something to let your video card use system memory, like nVidia's TurboCache,can't be sure, as you post is kinda hard to follow. Either way, don't bother. RAM defraggers don't work and using system RAM for your video card sucks.
Invert the OP's question for a minute:

How the hell do you turn Turbo-Cache off? I don't think my 7100GS needs 300MB of system memory (plus its own 256MB).
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
JaMrulezass
+47|6471|Hong Kong
7100 GS? No offence Cheez but that is a crap card, the crappest of the 7 series? its only slightly better than a 6 series entry level card right?

You really should upgrade to a 8 series mid range card now , the 8500GT, 8600GT/GTS, better yet, ger yourself an 8800 GTS 320MB, dirt cheap now and slightly future-proof, ready for DX10.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard