mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6226
I don`t get it. Why are there so manny infantry only servers?
It takes the fun out of the game. The antitank, spec-ops and engineer kits are there for a reason.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6644|949

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

I don`t get it. Why are there so manny infantry only servers?
It takes the fun out of the game. The antitank, spec-ops and engineer kits are there for a reason.
People like them.
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6738|Not Scotland Anymore!

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

The antitank, spec-ops and engineer kits are there for a reason.
And you can't use them in IO because?
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6668|The View From The Afternoon
..And that reason is to blow other infantry up with the SRAW and C4
Seriously, the reason I play inf only is that I'm fed up with being raped by artillery and pussies camping in their armor.

This has been discussed 43711 times before.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6486|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

-botivix- wrote:

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

It defeats the point of having those fucking kits you moron!

IO is for lame-asses.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6348

ELITE-UK wrote:

-botivix- wrote:

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

IO is for lame-asses.
what kit???

anti tank you can rocket ppl, engineer that shot gun is a great way to go in IO

i like it for some maps like karkan, and warlord but others its stupid.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6357

ELITE-UK wrote:

-botivix- wrote:

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

IO is for lame-asses.
those "lame-asses" bought the game like you and some even spent more, like me. So keep your stupid bad ass comments for yourself. And no kit is really "defeated" with IO but apparently as it seems you don't play IO, unless you're also a "lame-ass", you can't obviously know it.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6486|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Enzzenmachine wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

-botivix- wrote:

IO is for lame-asses.
those "lame-asses" bought the game like you and some even spent more, like me. So keep your stupid bad ass comments for yourself. And no kit is really "defeated" with IO but apparently as it seems you don't play IO, unless you're also a "lame-ass", you can't obviously know it.
But theres Anti Tank!!! for instance, ANTI    TANK!!!! you know, to take out TANKS! so why have that weapon when theres no tanks to kill, so think about it dude.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6457|Wales

ELITE-UK wrote:

Enzzenmachine wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

IO is for lame-asses.
But theres Anti Tank!!! for instance, ANTI    TANK!!!! you know, to take out TANKS! so why have that weapon when theres no tanks to kill, so think about it dude.
wow total n33b alert o.O

Anti tank.. one hit one kill with no revive... hmm sounds like good 4 inf only
wachtler83
+22|6598|Columbus,Ohio

ELITE-UK wrote:

Enzzenmachine wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

IO is for lame-asses.
to out snipe a sniper with the at rocket cause they get pissed
jord
+2,382|6690|The North, beyond the wall.
Yeah it's a shame.

At least RDMC is putting up a SF vehicles server.
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6226
Wow you guys really do nitpick about every thing!
Of course you can use all the kits in a IO game, but none of those kits really lend the self to CQB or other game play you are likely to encounter on a IO map.
So manny of the badges are related to vehicles, planes and choppers, i guess its done that way to encourage people to use them.
There is so much talk about stats padding and being a "noob" etc.
But the fact is if you want to really define stats padding, IO maps should come in the staspadd category as it`s is the easiest games to rack up alot of kills.
Some of you guys need to take a chill pill and stop being such jerks. There IS actually a life outside of BF2 and showing respect and being polite is a big part of it.

Last edited by mr. LuxusLexus (2007-05-23 12:04:29)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6778|UK

ELITE-UK wrote:

-botivix- wrote:

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

IO is for lame-asses.
And that explains why i go around with the jackhammer and decimate the other team ?

Shotguns in this game win in close quarter combat, especially automatic ones. O and c4 is brilliant for taking down inf and the specs ops guns are good too...

Last edited by Vilham (2007-05-23 12:07:30)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6602|Reisterstown, MD

To break up the monotony of vehicle combat.(Yes, it is a fragment) Just like people go from IO to vehicle combat.(Another fragment).  I used to be a heavy IO user when the patch came out last year but have went back to vehicles because it got boring after while especially when half the people in the server didn't know how to shoot. 
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6542

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

Of course you can use all the kits in a IO game, but none of those kits really lend the self to CQB or other game play you are likely to encounter on a IO map.
So manny of the badges are related to vehicles, planes and choppers, i guess its done that way to encourage people to use them.
But the fact is if you want to really define stats padding, IO maps should come in the staspadd category as it`s is the easiest games to rack up alot of kills.
Some of you guys need to take a chill pill and stop being such jerks. There IS actually a life outside of BF2 and showing respect and being polite is a big part of it.
These are the bf2s forums, not the jesus forums. So please take your little speech about respect to the jesus forums.
/rant over

Anyway, I find IO to be much more fun and entertaining, stats padding is more someone sitting in a tank raping a flag on karkand than it is showing true skill by owning half a squad with a 30 round weapon.
-botivix-
Damn

ELITE-UK wrote:

And the DAO-12 or any other anti-tank gun (not rocket) is also used to kill tanks?

I think not.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6542

-botivix- wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

And the DAO-12 or any other anti-tank gun (not rocket) is also used to kill tanks?

I think not.
DAO is an unlock

Besides, the SMG's own in CQB. I mean what more could you want? A generally accurate spray and prey weapon with a big boomstick that kills in 1 hit and possibly no revive?
-botivix-
Damn

farmerfez wrote:

-botivix- wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

I think not.
DAO is an unlock

Besides, the SMG's own in CQB. I mean what more could you want? A generally accurate spray and prey weapon with a big boomstick that kills in 1 hit and possibly no revive?
I couldn't remember the name of any of the other AT guns. Still can't. PP-19 or something?
Janysc
+59|6695|Norway

ELITE-UK wrote:

Enzzenmachine wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

IO is for lame-asses.
Yeah, that DAO-12 is so COMPLETELY worthless against infantry, it's hilarious. Fuck EA!
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6279|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Man, it's more flamed than a BK burger in here!

You got it!
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6360|Belfast
welcome to fun

Inf only FTW
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6542

PP19, MP5, all that good stuff
maef
+67|6695|Tulln, Austria

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

IO maps should come in the staspadd category as it`s is the easiest games to rack up alot of kills.
Ever tried to hop in a J-10 on Wake? A Su-34 on Oman? Take your Chopper to the TV Station in Sharqi? Camp the hotel with your Tank in Karkand?

Don't try to tell me racking up kills in IO is easier than that...
Enzzenmachine
+20|6357

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

you need to redefine what "statpadding" means. But anyway I'm getting tired of this kind of thread, arguing against IO. If you don't like them, stay away from them, but keep your ***** insults or bad comments for yourself.

Now true questions are :

Why do you (IO haters) CONSTANTLY argue against it ? Why do you waste your time in arguing against IO and especially why do you CONSTANTLY create topicS about it ? => This is totally pointless and USELESS

And at least, DO IO's PLAYERS CAUSE TO YOU ANY PROBLEM ? can't you sleep cause of us ? I'd like to understand, that might be less pointless I'd think, who knows.. come on share with me your problems which are caused by IO's players.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6542

Enzzenmachine wrote:

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

you need to redefine what "statpadding" means. But anyway I'm getting tired of this kind of thread, arguing against IO. If you don't like them, stay away from them, but keep your ***** insults or bad comments for yourself.

Now true questions are :

Why do you (IO haters) CONSTANTLY argue against it ? Why do you waste your time in arguing against IO and especially why do you CONSTANTLY create topicS about it ? => This is totally pointless and USELESS

And at least, DO IO's PLAYERS CAUSE TO YOU ANY PROBLEM ? can't you sleep cause of us ? I'd like to understand, that might be less pointless I'd think, who knows.. come on share with me your problems which are caused by IO's players.
Well said ^^ Let us play the game how we want to and you guys can go back to armor whoring.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard