JamesAJanisse
+0|6687|Metro Detroit, MI
Hey all, this is James A. Janisse from Smokebomb Productions, and we have just released our newest video, "Battlefield 2 in Real Life." This first video takes the 7 classes and breaks them down into their popular stereotypes, and then proceeds to mock and make fun of them. It turned out pretty humorous, if I may say so myself. The video is in two parts, kinda big, but good quality. They use Xvid codecs, so if you don't have them, go get them at http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/ . Leave some commentary on what you think! Thanks!

http://www.smokebombproductions.com/download.php?list.3

Last edited by JamesAJanisse (2006-01-21 23:27:32)

shikimoribito
+0|6750|México
Divx = Xvid
Apk
Beef Master
+0|6687|LAV
These videos are awsome, good work
psyc1one
+0|6761
divx is not = xvid, divx is a commercial product whereas xvid is free and iirc open source
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6757|Vermont
Anyone else having troouble starting the download ?
{CN}420
+30|6694
Yeah, I can't download them.
xaven
+25|6750|Berlin
2nd works fine, but I guess I have to see the first before the second one...
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6757|Vermont
Yeah.  Same here.  Got the second one but the first is a no go :\
D-Klaus
+1|6705
I miss the good 'ol days when people posted links to the actual video.

Edit:  Did get to watch the second video and it was nothing what I expected.  Hahahha, pretty funny.  Good job.

I liked the support LMAO!

Last edited by D-Klaus (2006-01-22 10:11:01)

JamesAJanisse
Sorry guys, the first video went down for a period of time this morning. It has since been fixed and is back up for download, however, the speed is less than satisfactory due to the fact that we received over 1500 downloads in 12 hours. We're currently working on getting a mirror, which should be up in 30-60 minutes. Thanks for the support.
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6769|Nederland
all works fine here can't wait to watch them
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6861|Germany / Saxony
I laughed so hard about the medic-guy...
"You´ll live buddy" => thumbs up...
"Here get first aid" doing => thumbs up...
lol, with very much n1...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
killaer
+41|6734
LMFAO great work! I just saw the second one but waiting for the first one, its awesome! Good job guys great video!
JamesAJanisse

killaer wrote:

LMFAO great work! I just saw the second one but waiting for the first one, its awesome! Good job guys great video!
Thanks a lot for the support. Comments on our site, at the download page, would be greatly appreciated. Also, spread the word to your friends and online communities, and if we get enough support we will go ahead and make the sequel.
Rick_Biessman
+4|6793|Germany
Fixing a coke? Looks like a stat padder
Its so true: "Booahh, one point!!!"

But "Mine" is still unbeaten, I think. Keep working on it, I'm awaiting the flying plane whores
Apk
Beef Master
+0|6687|LAV

www.SmokebombProductions.com wrote:

Rather than taking a heavy blow to our bandwidth, and only being able to offer users slow download speeds, the Smokebomb videos are now hosted by FileFront. When you try to download a Smokebomb Productions video, you'll be taken to our mirror, FileFront, where all you have to do is press "Download Now," then randomly select from one of the 19 availible servers. This will offer users minimal lag during downloads, and it will also take most of the load off the website itself, giving us fast browsing once again.
Maj.Do
+85|6768|good old CA
its ok
JamesAJanisse

Rick_Biessman wrote:

Fixing a coke? Looks like a stat padder
Its so true: "Booahh, one point!!!"

But "Mine" is still unbeaten, I think. Keep working on it, I'm awaiting the flying plane whores
The issue I'm concerned with is the patch. Assuming it comes out before I can get these six together again, should the video address glitches and bitches pre-1.2 or post? How do you feel?
Rick_Biessman
+4|6793|Germany
We played a lot of months with many preconditions which will (probably) change in the next patch.
Just do it, everyone will also know next month what a noob tuber is and the AA tripods mostly hit team vehicles

Last edited by Rick_Biessman (2006-01-22 23:18:20)

Apk
Beef Master
+0|6687|LAV
I say...Get together sooner and film the video in a desperate attempt to release it before the patch.  I've heard rumors the patch might not come until Euro Forces, anyhow...
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6744|Madrid, Spain
funny video!! the tank made with a wheelchair was hilarious and the bunny hopper LOL
Rick_Biessman
+4|6793|Germany

Stratocaster wrote:

funny video!! the tank made with a wheelchair was hilarious and the bunny hopper LOL
It was a tank? I saw a Humvee
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6744|Madrid, Spain
or maybe a Vodnik
Apk
Beef Master
+0|6687|LAV
I don't think it was any specific type or vehicle...we were just improvising
JamesAJanisse
Yeah, it was definitely... basically... a chair. Lol. But nice speculations ;-)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard