Report building glitchers or not?

Yes all of them.58%58% - 82
Nope, let them have their stats.28%28% - 40
Oeh dilemma, I dont know12%12% - 18
Total: 140
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK
If its your server and you suspect someone of cheating just ban it and leave it at that.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6751|Reality

Dilda13 wrote:

I'd report them if I were you.

You said they all had the same tag, so it seems like it was not a mistake.

It it was a group of random people, then I wouldn't report it because it could have been a squad leader in there and his unfortunate squad members spawning on him in there. That would be banning innocent players.

But if they are all from the same clan, I don't see how it could be a mistake.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6335|105 RVK
I just ban them and keep on playing.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6535|So Cal

Gamematt wrote:

reefl3x wrote:

i play bf2 to enjoy the game, not to play police. if i see it happening i really could care less.
if you come across obvious cheaters/glitcher ingame and you asked them to stop doing it cos you want to shoot them
and they ignore you and continue doing it

would you not get angry and want them reset?
angry at a game, that's the problem.

I wouldn't care less.
Scorpian65
+14|6746

HansMeiser wrote:

if anyone wants to see it, ill try to record it later and upload it somewhere, but thats his account:
http://bf2s.com/player/42763237/
Not only is he a glitcher, he's a serious stat padder.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6455|Chicago, IL
Just report the squad leader (if you know who he is), since the others may have spawned on him not knowing he was wall glitching.
link52787
+29|6529
who cares, its just a game.

so what if you see a glitcher?  I only ran into a few glitchers since the game was released. 
I don't see how a glitcher, stat padder or a cheater affects other player's lives so I don't see why people should care. lol
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661

link52787 wrote:

so what if you see a glitcher?  I only ran into a few glitchers since the game was released. 
I don't see how a glitcher, stat padder or a cheater affects other player's lives so I don't see why people should care. lol
going with the flow, copying opinions, being a part of the crowd.. whatever you want to call it, this is the result.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Drexel
+43|6484|Philadelphia
If they glitch, they get kicked.  If they want to be amazing and get somewhere where no one can kill them, let them do it.  Just not on my server.  I say kick them/ban if they come back and do it again.

I never reported anyone, never will.  If someone needs to cheat to become "uber" in their eyes, well that just shows how childish people are.  Go ahead and not play the game the way it is supposed to be played, but don't force me to be the victim of you're childishness.
St.BADSHOT
+6|6254

link52787 wrote:

You don't see how they affect the game and why anyone should care? Quick scenario: You are down to one spawn point, and across the way(street, building,etc) there are guys inside the walls. You have no other place to go, but on your back before you can move, because these dicks are to afraid of coming out. Otherwise, they suck so bad you would kill there ass. A full 64 man server goes down to  about 20 in a matter of one round. Nothing but spamming of insults and total lack of game-play now. THIS DOESN"T AFFECT YOUR GAME?  I don't care if you base-rape, spawn camp. If you do these, I can find a way to kill you. If you legitimately WORK you way to kicking our ass, so be it. We deserve it.  If you have to cheat your ass off, you deserve to be banned. As for being reset, children will be children. They do it now, they'll do it again. But, if all server admins would  instantly ban these people, the more fun asshole free servers there would be. Since we say we play for fun, the game is a hell of alot more fun without these people. So don't say you don't see how they affect other players. They can affect all in that server, one way or another.

I know, Flame away.
link52787
+29|6529

St.BADSHOT wrote:

link52787 wrote:

You don't see how they affect the game and why anyone should care? Quick scenario: You are down to one spawn point, and across the way(street, building,etc) there are guys inside the walls. You have no other place to go, but on your back before you can move, because these dicks are to afraid of coming out. Otherwise, they suck so bad you would kill there ass. A full 64 man server goes down to  about 20 in a matter of one round. Nothing but spamming of insults and total lack of game-play now. THIS DOESN"T AFFECT YOUR GAME?  I don't care if you base-rape, spawn camp. If you do these, I can find a way to kill you. If you legitimately WORK you way to kicking our ass, so be it. We deserve it.  If you have to cheat your ass off, you deserve to be banned. As for being reset, children will be children. They do it now, they'll do it again. But, if all server admins would  instantly ban these people, the more fun asshole free servers there would be. Since we say we play for fun, the game is a hell of alot more fun without these people. So don't say you don't see how they affect other players. They can affect all in that server, one way or another.

I know, Flame away.
no I'm not going to flame you.  You are entitled to your opinion. 
I'm one of the guys who don't really care about glitchers, or cheaters. 

moslty I'm a sniper and I am usually away from the fight heheheh
specops10-4
+108|6751|In the hills
Why would I give a fuck?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6297|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I've only had it happen once. Naturally, it was my first day as an admin on the BF2s US server.

I'd say report 'em, but when they create accounts for the sole purpose of glitching, it accomplishes nothing, no?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6774|Cambridge (UK)
I'd report them.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys

jamiet757 wrote:

people deserve to be reset if they cheat once, that is not the point in the game, you cannot get your stats through an unfair advantage

and yes, they should be reported
go join bfroe/ bfroc whatever its called now, you fit the type of their pitiful kind
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6626|InGerLand
They might have got in by accident and were just enjoying it in which case reporting would be harsh, even if they are the same clan it could still be that one of them got in became SL and then invited the rest of their clan to join for a laugh.

Warn them in the first round and kick if they ignore you, if they do it over two rounds then warn them and if they still do it ban them and report.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6297|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

sfarrar33 wrote:

They might have got in by accident and were just enjoying it in which case reporting would be harsh, even if they are the same clan it could still be that one of them got in became SL and then invited the rest of their clan to join for a laugh.

Warn them in the first round and kick if they ignore you, if they do it over two rounds then warn them and if they still do it ban them and report.
Or if they start saying shit like "OMG SO MANY GLITCHERZZZ IN HERE" ban them right on the spot.

Case in point:
https://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8266/screen010vo8.png
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
VicktorVauhn
+319|6400|Southern California
I personally wouldn't bother with it...But if you really want to go ahead.

I think its good enough to just ban them from your server, you wont have to deal with them anymore so its fine. Its not like the report would make them stop, the best you can do is keep them off your server which you have done...so thats it.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476
Ban and report.

If they can't play fair they shouldn't play at all.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6330|Orrstrayleea
Report them, ive ony ever seen one, i was on kark, the hotel became nuetralized so i ran up the stairs ready to pop the fool and found there was no-one there, i look around for a bit to make sure i wasnt lagging and i see a pump-action barrel sticking out of the walk walk up to it and....BANG!!!
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6261|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Latest ones I just 'caught' are =OLSM= clan   ONE called   =OLSM=Olema the whole clan were in the building at the square cheating for 5 rounds solid, loads of people got screenies GBRshadow caught them with screenies actually inside by joining their squad, then leaving the building to die by my fire to make up for him being in the building. GBRshadow I want to stress ONLY took screenies then left, DO NOT report him for it....it was OLSM clan.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6229|Finland
Of course ban them, but about reporting its your choice maybe waste of time maybe not...
Oronisi
+4|6452

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Gamematt wrote:

I dont know what to do know, cos one of them played bf ranked for nearly 1500 hours, and I think its harsh to be reset cos of that glitching (although I dont know if he does it often)
Lol? Seriously, just because he played 1500 hours doesn't mean he is allowed to do whatever he wants. "Oh, you've stolen a car. Well, doesn't matter, you did not steal cars in the last 15 years."
A proper analogy would be "you've stolen a car!  Ok, well I'll look the other way.  You are 40 years old and I am only 25.  You obviously have more experience in life and are capable of making the right decision simply due to your age".

I say report them.  If someone else needs  to hack or glitch to have fun, they need to get the F out.  Because they are being a selfish little prick, hindering my and every other person on that server's fun for their own entertainment.

30 people not happy and 2 hackers having fun is a bad overall score.  I prefer 30 people happy and 2 people that suck or quit playing because they suck.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6261|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

Oronisi wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Gamematt wrote:

I dont know what to do know, cos one of them played bf ranked for nearly 1500 hours, and I think its harsh to be reset cos of that glitching (although I dont know if he does it often)
Lol? Seriously, just because he played 1500 hours doesn't mean he is allowed to do whatever he wants. "Oh, you've stolen a car. Well, doesn't matter, you did not steal cars in the last 15 years."
A proper analogy would be "you've stolen a car!  Ok, well I'll look the other way.  You are 40 years old and I am only 25.  You obviously have more experience in life and are capable of making the right decision simply due to your age".

I say report them.  If someone else needs  to hack or glitch to have fun, they need to get the F out.  Because they are being a selfish little prick, hindering my and every other person on that server's fun for their own entertainment.

30 people not happy and 2 hackers having fun is a bad overall score.  I prefer 30 people happy and 2 people that suck or quit playing because they suck.
A clever way to put it sir. My thoughts exactly and  its exaclty these thoughts that EA/DICE need to incorporate into getting rid of the glitches, so that glitchers cannot exploit the game. As in way it is the glitches in the coding that needs sorting out so that theres no need for glitching scumbags to spoil the real players enjoyment.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6544|Las Vegas
switch side, join the squad, spawn on the SL, and team kill em all, then ban, then report, fraps it all!

It's just a game yes, however, most of us love the game, and nimrods like this that need an edge, need to be reported and dealt with so the game doesn't go down hill any more than it has to.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard