_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

BabySpinach wrote:

Tunis Harbor is best for sniping.  Berlin is okay.  Plus side to Berlin would be that there isn't any really bright fog.
Berlin... I know I'm a Brig. Gen. and must have some more expericence, but where is the best spot to hide as a sniper in the Berlin Map?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia

link52787 wrote:

Well, you can be judged by your accuracy or by the number of kills.

For example, I'm ranked no. 23, 59% accuracy in the Morrietti sniper rifle.

But you have a better accuracy than me 63% in the Zeller. 

I only use the Morrietti rifle, nothing else.
Same, although im 5th i think.

Thebestshooter
Dont get too close. I can headshot up to as close at 10m, but any closer and im lucky.
Learn to throw rdx, it saves me a hell of a lot, just dont resrt to using it as a main weapon.

Acc levels are wierd.
I have 49%. But i shoot barrles alot, and seem to have awful rego at times. The moretti has some issues with rego, its worse when you can line up the head and fire to see the shot hit the wall directly behind him.
lobo76
+2|6709
stats says whether you are decent or not. but HOW good or bad you are? that's tough. Some servers have so many noobs that stand/prone stock still for the longest time, just waiting to be headshot. So you can have tons of infiltrator pins which can mean.. absolutely nothing.

your accuracy is definitely on the high side. that's the good news.

but u are dying way too often. 5+ KDR for your zeller... is quite low for a sniper engaging from long range. u need to be more aware of your surroundings. or relocate more often.

I wld say being a true blue sniper is more than just being a crack shot, and atm that is all that you are.. from what i can derive from the stats.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

BabySpinach wrote:

Tunis Harbor is best for sniping.  Berlin is okay.  Plus side to Berlin would be that there isn't any really bright fog.
Berlin... I know I'm a Brig. Gen. and must have some more expericence, but where is the best spot to hide as a sniper in the Berlin Map?
first flag in the building looking down the middle. you can back up quickly if people are coming down the left, and see them coming down the right.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard