divided
Clear!
+3|6774
i've played with raxor on several occasions, haven't seen him do anything to deserve a stats wipe..
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Raxor, your legacy will live on in our memories.....*plays Taps*
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
OMG i pl.ayed with him once for 5 mins and i didnt see him cheat so hes legit DUDE!!111 ...^^
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

A whole 5 minutes?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
lol, (BTW, usmarine2005)...I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!...(columbus, ohio! Ohio! OHIO!) like the drew carey show... cept he lives in cleveland....yep...im gonna stop talking now....

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-01-22 19:28:06)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

I grew up in Cleveland.....actually in Parma ( drew's hometown) and was in the Marines, just like drew, and flunked out of Kent State, just like drew............i'll stop talking now....lol
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
no the 5 minutes were spread intermittently over a 7 month period
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6822|Delaware

chitlin wrote:

OMG i pl.ayed with him once for 5 mins and i didnt see him cheat so hes legit DUDE!!111 ...^^
You're a very happy person too. They're just backing him the fuck up. You act as if you want him to be reset. Go do something productive like change your tampon.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
actually i do want his stats reset ^^ ...the chances that ea got off thier lazy ass to attack some random innocent dude are slim and none .. plus i just got this new rag for my vagina .. you call her mom
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6784

chitlin wrote:

.. plus i just got this new rag for my vagina .. you call her mom
OWN3D!!!111
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6708|Germany

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

Pizall wrote:

Australians are a bounch of hacks that why EA cleaned their slate. Caught them cheeting and miss using EA rules. LOL

Ha  Ha this was a joke dont get all bent out of shape ok MATE!
I don't give a shit if it's a joke mate, you can't go around bad mouthing australia. I will take it personally. Thats not even a joke, it's plain stupid. Oh yeah, and your grammar SUCKS, learn how to write a cohesive sentence.
I would presume Pizal is something of an Orthography-Terrorist and a Grammar-Partisan.
allfive6
+18|6705|Victoria BC or Karkand
maybe you should
Rakasan
+7|6838|California, USA
I feel sorry for you Raxor, you spent ALOT of time deploying ziplines and grappling hooks just to meet the requirements for some silly EA badges, just to have EA bite back.

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-01-23 01:38:12)

Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6845|United Kingdom
tbh i wouldnt of bothered with graplles if i didnt see a thread on here
magzy
+11|6753
but now im one of three to have the sharpshooter medal in australia now. im happy!
how do you know? is there a way of finding out who has what badges?
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6697|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
wow, krimson all you can think about is that you are 1 of 3 with sm in aus, ha
1sfg-ronln
+25|6794
divided.... its amazing you got the expert grapple even before any of the team ribbons.... i think you should be the last person to judge someone legit or not.... lol
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6710|Gütersloh, Germany
Isn't there a Night Vision Goggles Usage Badge in the awards file, that is not yet activated?!
Once it's getting activated by EA with a patch, they will wipe everybody's stats who dare to use it the whole round on that night maps?
Those SF Badges (Zip Line, Grappling Hook, Flash Bang/Tear Gas) are useless. Nearly every award in vanilla requires to rack up kills or teamwork points and that helps your team to win the round. I don't see such a property for those SF awards...
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814
Ahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhaha Suck Shit Smiley Fuckin Eat It
General Zod
+0|6793|Behind my rifle
Good to see those .plus bastards getting what they deserve. Karkand's gonna be a lot more fun for everybody, now.

Thank you, EA!
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6697|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Ahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhaha Suck Shit Smiley Fuckin Eat It
rofl

Last edited by .ACB|_Cutthroat1 (2006-01-23 03:56:58)

1sfg-ronln
+25|6794
divided2 also has a best karkand score of 520... Ive played that map quite a bit...  Seen some pretty amazing scores, had some myself...  pretty sure there wasnt a blackhawk to mow 520 points outta that map.  Sucks you cant eraze that from your stats eh???  haha... i see it as a branded mark of a cheater...  You and all the other cheatin  loosers out there that cant make it the real way, at least make an effort for it not to be some obvious.  I mean... im embarassed for you
thunderpuss
+0|6771
Dont you guys know that there is a ranked 900 pt server?  you can get lots of points when there is only a few ppl in it. if you got the time of course.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6710|Gütersloh, Germany

1sfg-ronln wrote:

divided2 also has a best karkand score of 520... Ive played that map quite a bit...  Seen some pretty amazing scores, had some myself...  pretty sure there wasnt a blackhawk to mow 520 points outta that map.  Sucks you cant eraze that from your stats eh???  haha... i see it as a branded mark of a cheater...  You and all the other cheatin  loosers out there that cant make it the real way, at least make an effort for it not to be some obvious.  I mean... im embarassed for you
I made 231 in a tank on a 32 Karkand with 8 players. I got good support from commander with UAV and Supplies. Maybe I could have racked up more kills and points if the USMC hadn't taken our tank spawn and I had to drive all the way with a Vodnik to their fixed spawn to steal the tank, which nobody of them used.
On a nearly empty 64 Karkand you can end up with an amazing score.
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
i don't enjoy sf..the only reason i play(ed) it is because of those dumb awards.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard