JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6353
Just wondering if anyone knew of any good servers out there that the games lasted long enough for people to

get 44 kills iar. I finally found one the other day but i went back onto it and it turned into a knife and pistol only

which im not gunna sit there an shoot a pistol all round. Just looking to get expert assault, sniper, engineer, and

medic. Thanks to anyone who gives suggestions.

Chevy
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6582|England

Find small warlord servers - the rounds last ages.

Theres a 22nd SAS Reg. IO server Ive been on a few times, but the admins are whiny fuckers. I jumped out of a window to avoid fire - and they kicked me for bunny hopping!!

That, or the 32man Gator servers. Can easily rack up the kills as MEC on foot in the ship or gunning a HIND.
David.P
Banned
+649|6290
hbd ghosttown armor whoring.
Bosjesman1
+2|6720|Heteren, The Netherlands

David.Podedworny wrote:

hbd ghosttown armor whoring.
yep
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6704|"The Empire"
moongamers warlord, tank = 44 kills with eng kit, go insurgents as AK's better for assault/medic , it only gets half full of 64 player, rounds last long!!
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6302|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
K&P, duh.

Silly head.
insanchef711
+6|6491|Indiana USA
armor whore at warlord -tv station : at ghost town if you spawn camp the SAS side : or  in gator as mecsf,   all these if you can with only 1/2 full servers    i have expert medic and spec ops as well as  pistol -  but not spawn camping anyone for those,   but you got me thinking, if i were ........
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6575|Hungary
Two words......16 slot servers with 64 map size and vehicle whoring ftw !
taffy1979
+7|6633|u.k
i got all mine on northstaffs Warlord io. A bit gay but saved aa lot of screaming at my monitor.
insanchef711
+6|6491|Indiana USA
venom6:    where did you get that sig i love it and i has happened to me it fucking gay as hell?
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned
this isnt the best way to go as I see camping/baserape as non-war like but take an Apc in ghost town and camp the Spetz base. park just in front of the Transport so you can see just about all spawning areas. i did that and i was like 20-1 in the first few minutes of the round.
JaggedPanther
+61|6490
basically servers that are less than half full. Like 10 players or something and lasts long (they have to be even in skill to so it may time some time)
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6712|UK
got mine on north staffs infantry
jammyc53
+7|6574|Newcastle. England.
i got mine on night flight against a whole clan, 32 player map with 16 max players. (expert medic)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard