Flavius Aetius
+3|6666|Stalking Chuck Norris
Venting here...

So this jackass on aim, goes and tell me to "get a set" and blocks me.
It turns out it was my ex-girlfriend's ex-boyfriend who while I was at basic training this summer and we (my girl friend) were still going out cheated with her. So I gave him a piece of my mind.

diamondweapon205: It's the soldier, not the reporter, who gives you the freedom of the press.
It's the soldier, not the poet, who gives you the freedom of speech.
It's the soldier, not the campus organizer, who allows you to demonstrate.
It's the soldier who salutes the flag, serves the flag, and whose coffin is draped with the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag!
diamondweapon205: just remember how cheap and low you truly are

Auto response from big***: sleepin

diamondweapon205: you are a failure at life, and as such I am just glad in the knowledge, that you will some day get what you deserve

diamondweapon205: while you sleep soundly up at penn tech, do remember as well that while you may cheat on a soldier's girl friend while he is away, there is a special spot for you in hell

diamondweapon205: i hope you get drafted and burn on the beach

Auto response from bigray***: sleepin

yeah, that made me happy. Do you hate him too?
Maj.Do
+85|6749|good old CA
It turns out it was my ex-girlfriend's ex-boyfriend who while I was at basic training this summer and we (my girl friend) were still going out cheated with her. So I gave him a piece of my mind.

im not gettin that part
timboon
+2|6713
ok his girlfriends ex boyfriend got with his gf while he was at basic training, she is now his ex gf. do u understand?
shspunkrockr
+0|6749
Dude, nice going, at least you gave him a civilized piece of your mind instead of some people who are like "Oh, fuck that guy, robble robble robble.". I'm planning on signing up for the Army next year. What should I expect in basic?          PS sorry for changing the subject.         Hold up did I just get any of this right. I payed attention to absolutely nothing in that paragraph except the "basic training" part . . . I am totally confused now. Sprry about that. Anyways, what should I expect from basic?

Last edited by shspunkrockr (2006-01-22 22:46:48)

Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6685
Um is every single person from the states in the army or something? Basic Training this basic training that i fly planes i fly jets lol i wonder how many of you are actually in the army not that i care though.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6764|Canader , eh?
CAF all the way!!!!!
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6685|UK
When you join the army, Jodys are always all over yout girlfriend.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6783

when I first read this "told off my ex-girlfriends ex-boyfriend" ... so ... you told off yourself?
1SFG-SAWBLADEZ
+3|6826|Classified

Flavius Aetius wrote:

diamondweapon205: It's the soldier, not the reporter, who gives you the freedom of the press.
It's the soldier, not the poet, who gives you the freedom of speech.
It's the soldier, not the campus organizer, who allows you to demonstrate.
It's the soldier who salutes the flag, serves the flag, and whose coffin is draped with the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag!
diamondweapon205: just remember how cheap and low you truly are

diamondweapon205: you are a failure at life, and as such I am just glad in the knowledge, that you will some day get what you deserve

diamondweapon205: while you sleep soundly up at penn tech, do remember as well that while you may cheat on a soldier's girl friend while he is away, there is a special spot for you in hell

diamondweapon205: i hope you get drafted and burn on the beach

Auto response from bigray***: sleepin
Nicely put to that camel crap!
1SFG-SAWBLADEZ

Last edited by 1SFG-SAWBLADEZ (2006-01-23 11:05:37)

rebelhonor
+-1|6695|Alabama
LOL.. i love it im glad there are still people who can use there brain instead of their fists not that im opposed to them....they come issued to you use 'em...well being a marine i guess i get used to the idea...hehe sorry about that happening, but she doesnt deserve you. if someone doesnt care enough to wait 9wks army or 13 USMC then they aint worth your time.
AdamEcks
+1|6700|Canada, Eh.
...this site has officially turned into newgrounds. AIM doesn't prove anything, anyone can be tough when hiding behind a computer screen. Go track him down and kick the fucking shit out of him...

Although, I do find it quite funny that he wouldn't actually respond to what you were saying. This guy doesn;t even have e-balls. Doesn't say much for your ex either, that she finds a little bitch like this attractive?...But then... what does that say for you?

Seriously tho man, good job at confronting him, now just take it face-to-face.
WhiteStain
+3|6733|NEPA
Hey I live 5 min from penn tech, I'll go kick his ass.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6685
Grab a jeep put 5 packs of c4 into it and drive into him and blow yourself and him up.

Battlefield 2 Spec Ops style.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard