ATLSkyline07
+3|6353|Atlanta
This guy locks himself in a room with a paintball gun controlled by a website where people can shoot at him 24/7.

Article: http://www.sharezor.com/PoliticalNews/O … -American/

"I recently interviewed Wafaa Bilal, an Iraqi-American who lives 24 hours a day, 7 days a week over 30 days in an enclosed space, and his only companion is a paintball gun hooked up to the Internet for anyone to choose to fire. "

Last edited by ATLSkyline07 (2007-05-20 11:47:12)

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6481|UK
Omg yey! Hehe!
Maj.Do
+85|6773|good old CA
1 min 30 secs to go!
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6549|stalker.
Im gonna shot him while he is sleeping
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6244|Escea

OMG Real life SAW, well kind of.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6481|UK
I tried it I think he ran outta paintballs.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6670

That was crap. I couldn't even find him. Why's he doing it?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6244|Escea

Nothing happened when I shot the gun, just a red flash, he wasn't even there. I demand compensation of my 1:30.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6274|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I just shot him!!!! He's wearing goggles though....unfair!!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6481|UK
He is behind the screen on the pc on bf2s.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6673
some dumbass keeps making it go to the right away from him. i cant get it to shoot either.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6676

I shot it a few times, but I didn't see anything come out. Too bad it's not like a high-def webcam
And some of you guys are evil! I read the entire article before shooting, and even if I hadn't I still would've done the same thing... I moved the gun towards the wall and just shot the wall. I'm not going to shoot some innocent man who poses no threat to me, regardless of his race, ethnicity, religion, or nationality.
Home
Section.80
+447|6869|Seattle, Washington, USA

ghettoperson wrote:

Read the article. He's doing it to prove a point that people don't really care who they hurt when they can do it from miles away without seeing the person in real life, like artillery people that bomb innocent people and civilian homes from miles away in Iraq. And the people here are proving his point. Why do you want to shoot him? I have no desire to.

Last edited by Homeschtar (2007-05-20 14:43:41)

robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6357

Homeschtar wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Read the article. He's doing it to prove a point that people don't really care who they hurt when they can do it from miles away without seeing the person in real life, like artillery people that bomb innocent people and civilian homes miles away in Iraq. And the people here are proving his point. Why do you want to shoot him? I have no desire to.
I'd say just to see if it is actually real.. which I really don't believe it is. I hope it is though, sounds like a good cause.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6676

Well if all you people claiming it's fake actually read the articles and visited the links, you'd see his youtube account where he posts video blogs and shows the room covered in paint as well as the gun moving back and forth and firing...
specops10-4
+108|6764|In the hills
I think you have to donate before you can actually shoot it. At least that is what someone said on the messed up chat thing.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6548|Milkystania, yurop
i wanted to see him get a paintball thingy on him, this is almost as disapointing as seeing a dead swan on the autopsy table double
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6635|birmingham,uk

mtb0minime wrote:

I shot it a few times, but I didn't see anything come out. Too bad it's not like a high-def webcam
And some of you guys are evil! I read the entire article before shooting, and even if I hadn't I still would've done the same thing... I moved the gun towards the wall and just shot the wall. I'm not going to shoot some innocent man who poses no threat to me, regardless of his race, ethnicity, religion, or nationality.
bet your not American then lol (I can smell the flameing coming already)
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6533
he isnt even in the room
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6676

CLEVERLITTLETROJAN wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

bet your not American then lol (I can smell the flameing coming already)
I am American. Not all of us here are evil, fat, warmongers looking to kill Iraqis In fact, I'm even conservative and I supported the war at first. But now I think it's time we pull out. Actually, it's been time we pulled out a long time ago.
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6635|birmingham,uk
lol good come back,now this is were i shut up and never comeback here again
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6375|West NY
This is very confusing...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard