sniper09735
+12|6634
Ok lets say your 21 years old and are on trial for some crime, would you rather be sentenced to solitary confinement for the rest of your life or receive the death penalty?
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6550|Texas - Bigger than France
Before I answer, am I gay?
sniper09735
+12|6634
no
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6666|California
sux either way...

i guess death... then it wont be suicide...

but then again im a good boy...
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6550|Texas - Bigger than France
Okay, then death it is.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6294|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Death.
DaRkAcE
+6|6207
Wow, Ive asked myself this so many times. And my answer is still death...I'd rather die than go to jail for life.
cryptofcolumbus
+18|6223|Eugene, OR
I think I would chose life and spend every moment of my sentence trying to plot an escape.  I would also hope and pray for anarchy or civil war or something that would cause the jails to close.
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6567
Personally I would choose death. Its such as easy way out compared to jail for the rest of your life. I guess if you could find a rock in your cell or something you'd eventually chip your way out.
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6378|QUT, GP.
I'd rather jail. Since I can only assume the death sentence will be given for whatever I did in the first place, I could (as has been said already) spend the rest of the time plotting an escape.

And solitary is solitary because you're alone. Less anal plowage in solitary in my opinion.

Edit: Wait, thinking back on it, what have I done? If I'm a child rapist or something as bad like a Scientologist then I'd want to die.

(Yes, that Scientologist part was a joke...)

Last edited by DK_Vision (2007-05-19 22:41:10)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6730|Sydney, Australia
Did I actually do the crime?
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6666|South West England

DaRkAcE wrote:

And my answer is still death...I'd rather die than go to jail for life.
jonsimon
+224|6504
Jail. I'm not going to kid myself like most of the people here and believe that I can overcome my will to survive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard