Hyper
Banned
+154|6752
what i do find amusing is this;
one guy says OMG MR X got his stats wiped...everyone cheers YAY another padder gone,
but somone happens to  know this guy and its all OMG THAT SUKS!.
Now i am not saying that he is or isnt a padder because, but i do know that ppl at EA (although they do sit around looking at the insides of there asses alot ) dont wipe accnts for nothing, they need proof, and they wipe stats of ppl that abuse the system.
For one rare time im going to side with EA on this one
glad the padder got what he deserved.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia
thats just it. ive played with smiley and never seen anything that could go down as padding
rubberbudgie
+3|6781

kontrolcrimson wrote:

thats just it. ive played with smiley and never seen anything that could go down as padding
Same here. Still, I guess we'll find out the reasons in good time.
RDMC_old
+0|6737|Almere, Holland

kontrolcrimson wrote:

a second australian has had his stats reset

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/815/usr1 … il17hr.jpg
its odd he was always a good player, never ever seen him doing anything wrong.
Serious if EA were to reset my stats now I would burn the discs..
sparklet
Banned
+34|6749|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
i reported r00fus... but not raxor never played with him
BladeRunner
+5|6750|UK

bfplayer wrote:

ea is shit! they wipe the stats for the good players, and keep the stats of the padders
Yea, right...coz that's their financial plan. Jeez.

Could it just be a case of 'another cheater gets pwn3d. Tough'?
Encoded
The bf2s eunuch
+11|6717
Fuck that shit.  Raxor didnt deserve that man. I was really rooting for him to get that last aviator medal.  That blows donkey dick.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6714|Wherever the F**k i feel like
mabye ea dosent like australians. but this is bullshit we pay 50 bucks just to have our stats reset i say we potition ea to stop reseting stats unless you hack
Flyboy63
+8|6706|South Australia
hahahahaha..plus smiley..biggest turd to ever grace an EA server.

pwned.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6721|The Netherlands

Hyper wrote:

one guy says OMG MR X got his stats wiped...everyone cheers YAY another padder gone,
Now i am not saying that he is or isnt a padder because, but i do know that ppl at EA (although they do sit around looking at the insides of there asses alot ) dont wipe accnts for nothing, they need proof, and they wipe stats of ppl that abuse the system.
I agree with hyper here, ea doesnt wipe your stats cause you farted while playing bf2 or cause some ea guy had a bad day and felt like randomly wiping some accounts. You need to violate their tos or whatever agreement you have with them before they do something about your account.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-22 10:08:31)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Raxor wrote:

shit happens i suppose, i dont know what was wrong, must have been my high win loss, though i just played in small servers and won all the time

edit, not gonna play on that account so its saved in the database
i still would like an explanation
Dude i really feel sorry for you, you invested so much time in this game and had the best collection of awards in bf2, fucking sucks
where did you get that gif of the chick?
bfplayer
+0|6678

BladeRunner wrote:

bfplayer wrote:

ea is shit! they wipe the stats for the good players, and keep the stats of the padders
Yea, right...coz that's their financial plan. Jeez.

Could it just be a case of 'another cheater gets pwn3d. Tough'?
Na, ea is shit cus of this and so much more. (The whole rank system, the netcode, bugs, the list never ends). Looking at these players stats how can you really even tell who's padding, maybe the death streak? That's it though. The only true way is with screen/vid shots of them doing the padding, which, I doubt they have.

That is why this email in the first post doesn't have a reason why. It's cus they don't have any proof other than their stat system. They can guess, but not prove.

I love the tards that scream "cheater" or "hacker" when someone kills them cus they just got owned. I bet you are one of those types. Always getting owned so everyone in this game is a cheater besides you.

Last edited by bfplayer (2006-01-22 10:22:56)

Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6706|Central Valley,California
I thought plus.Smiley was a pretty good player.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6790|England
Throwing the grappling hook or zip line over and over like Raxor did to increase your uses of it for the expert badges = stats padding. Somebody probably made a video of him doing it and sent it to EA.
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
Would EA really wipe 190k+ points because someone was padding something as worthless as grappling hook uses?
*fmj*power
+1|6758

General-Echo wrote:

Hyper wrote:

I agree with hyper here, ea doesnt wipe your stats cause you farted while playing bf2 or cause some ea guy had a bad day and felt like randomly wiping some accounts. You need to violate their tos or whatever agreement you have with them before they do something about your account.
id have to agree also, they dont wipe stats unless they have proff of breaking the eula from more than 3 diffrent people.  someone is playing inocent more than they are becasue they just dont wipe inocent player stats and there is also a apeal you can file if you can prove you never did anything. somene has more than just screenies to get this one reset, perhaps some pb screens.
bfplayer
+0|6678

Kobrakai wrote:

Throwing the grappling hook or zip line over and over like Raxor did to increase your uses of it for the expert badges = stats padding. Somebody probably made a video of him doing it and sent it to EA.
Well, if that logic works, then commanders sitting in ground defense while commanding are stat padders. Then, you just idling in game is stat padding too, cus you get awards for time played too. Just more problems with ea's ranking system. I bet you have at least idled before, so I going to report you for stat padding.

Apparently, you aren't allowed to shoot your gun, throw your hook, etc. without it being possible stat padding.

Also, wiping someone's stats who has played over 1000 hours in this game is just gay.

Last edited by bfplayer (2006-01-22 10:59:29)

Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6846|United Kingdom
i did waste some time getting that, though i wasnt the first...
i just want screenshots of me doing something wrong
slidero
Ouch.  I never saw anything wrong in Raxor's stats, though.
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6731|Rochester, NY
I think Raxor was a good player. I never saw you ever do anything cheating and you had all legit stats. You are just good, but at least you earn it the hard and legit way. Plus, you are the only person to earn those awards the right way and I was rooting for you to get up to the top ten. EA is really messed up and I am very sorry for you. They must have a good explanation or proof for their actions on you, otherwise EA is just going paranoid with money and good players. BF2 really is starting to suck for good. The whole game was flawed every since its release and everyday it is getting worse. It makes me feel that BF1942 was more enjoyable and better than BF2. Sorry about you losing all that hard work the right way, Raxor, we all support you all the way and hope for the best that EA can come up the the evidence to doing so...
TC><Injecter
+4|6829|Berlin, Germany
OMG! Raxor had all gold :-/ OUCH
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6784
shit Raxor I feel sorry for you man. All that time wasted.
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6672
Thats really messed up for you Raxor.... There are people out there with 100+ same victim that statpad and all you do is own so bad and there like omfg H4x0r 4-1 win loss. That is retarded. EA needs serious help
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6846|United Kingdom
ill contact them and ask for evidence, only thing i could think of was all the crap that happened at the beginning week of the game when i didnt know anybeter (and didnt count). but would ea take that long to sort something out :S
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
What??!?!?!  I can understand r00fus but Plus.smiley and Raxor haven't done anything wrong that i've seen/heard.  Oh well, I guess you guys can't do anything about it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard