Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6652|England
For a little something I am working on, could as many of you pro-graphicers take pictures of celebrities, edit a violin in and make it look as though they are playing.

Karma is you incentive, go!!
Entertayner
+826|6580

Yes, I can take pictures of celebrities.
Chou
+737|6800

Entertayner wrote:

Yes, I can take pictures of celebrities.
But the violin.. that's gonna be tough!
Entertayner
+826|6580

Nah dude, the hard part is gonna be pressing the "Save" button.
Chou
+737|6800

Entertayner wrote:

Oh yeah, the "Save" button
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6591|MANCHESTERRR

Entertayner wrote:

My fucking eye!

stop swinging that e-penis around.
Sgt.Davi
+300|6652|England
i mean take it from google images...
OmniDeath
~
+726|6653

whats this for?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6751|FUCK UBISOFT

whats the point of this anyways?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6335|England
is it homework?
Entertayner
+826|6580

Is It A Terrorist Coup Using Violin Weilding Celebrities To Take Down The Government?!??!
OmniDeath
~
+726|6653

Entertayner wrote:

Is It A Terrorist Coup Using Violin Weilding Celebrities To Take Down The Government?!??!
caps lock for the lose....
Sgt.Davi
+300|6652|England
No its for my music teacher who has a collage of various violin playing people. Recently he found one of Wayne Rooney photoshopped to have a violin in his hands and I thought it was cool and thought if i aksed you guys you would help me by making a few more.

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2007-05-17 08:14:59)

konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6559|CH/BR - in UK

OmniDeath wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

Writing Like This Has Nothing To Do With Caps Lock, But It Is Definitely Annoying The Crap Out Of Me Right Now.
THIS IS CAPSLOCKS XD

-konfusion
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6773
lmao @ the caps posts
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6632|Camp XRay

This Is A Awesome Fucking Thread
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Entertayner
+826|6580

OmniDeath wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

I was using caps lock to emphasise my point.

While many learned professors have abandoned hope of ever discovering the truth behind emphasis, I for one feel that it is still a worthy cause for examination. The constantly changing fashionable take on emphasis demonstrates the depth of the subject. Though emphasis is a favourite topic of discussion amongst monarchs, presidents and dictators, it is important to remember that �what goes up must come down.� Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning emphasis by the easily lead, many of whom blame the influence of television. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of emphasis.

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he was clearly refering to the impact of emphasis on today's society. Much has been said about the influence of the media on emphasis. Observers claim it cleary plays a significant role amongst the developing middle classes.

Status, Security, Fame - emphasis, all revolve around this 'golden fleece'. It breaks the mould, shattering man's misunderstanding of man.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to emphasis. Of course, emphasis fits perfectly into the Watkis-Teeth-Pulling model. For those of you unfamiliar with this model it is derived from the Three-Amigos model but with greater emphasis on the outlying gross national product.
Annual
Military
Budget    

emphasis

The statistics make it clear that emphasis is a major market factor. Obviously the annual military budget sings a very different tune. In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Political Factors

The media have made politics quite a spectacle. Comparing the ideals of the young with the reality felt by their elders is like contrasting chalk and cheese.

It is always enlightening to consider the words of style icon Vatusia Tuigamala 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to emphasis. It speaks volumes. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was emphasis.
While emphasis may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.

Conclusion

What can we conclude? Well, emphasis has a special place in the heart of mankind. It collaborates successfully, puts out 'fires', and statistically it's great.

I shall give the final word to star Demi Lennon: 'emphasis is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!'
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6632|Camp XRay

Entertayner wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

While many learned professors have abandoned hope of ever discovering the truth behind emphasis, I for one feel that it is still a worthy cause for examination. The constantly changing fashionable take on emphasis demonstrates the depth of the subject. Though emphasis is a favourite topic of discussion amongst monarchs, presidents and dictators, it is important to remember that �what goes up must come down.� Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning emphasis by the easily lead, many of whom blame the influence of television. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of emphasis.

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he was clearly refering to the impact of emphasis on today's society. Much has been said about the influence of the media on emphasis. Observers claim it cleary plays a significant role amongst the developing middle classes.

Status, Security, Fame - emphasis, all revolve around this 'golden fleece'. It breaks the mould, shattering man's misunderstanding of man.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to emphasis. Of course, emphasis fits perfectly into the Watkis-Teeth-Pulling model. For those of you unfamiliar with this model it is derived from the Three-Amigos model but with greater emphasis on the outlying gross national product.
Annual
Military
Budget    

emphasis

The statistics make it clear that emphasis is a major market factor. Obviously the annual military budget sings a very different tune. In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Political Factors

The media have made politics quite a spectacle. Comparing the ideals of the young with the reality felt by their elders is like contrasting chalk and cheese.

It is always enlightening to consider the words of style icon Vatusia Tuigamala 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to emphasis. It speaks volumes. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was emphasis.
While emphasis may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.

Conclusion

What can we conclude? Well, emphasis has a special place in the heart of mankind. It collaborates successfully, puts out 'fires', and statistically it's great.

I shall give the final word to star Demi Lennon: 'emphasis is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!'
what he said
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Entertayner
+826|6580

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Social Factors

Economic Factors

Annual
Military
Budget    

emphasis

Political Factors

Conclusion

what he said
Do I get an A Mr. Marlboro?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6653

i know what your were doing, but hold shift for ALL CAPITAL LETTERS... the forum doesnt seem to like THE CAPS LOCK KEY...

or maybe it does? it used to be typing with caps lock would result in only the first letter of each word being capitalized...

Last edited by OmniDeath (2007-05-17 13:32:12)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6478

OmniDeath wrote:

i know what your were doing, but hold shift for ALL CAPITAL LETTERS... the forum doesnt seem to like THE CAPS LOCK KEY...

or maybe it does? it used to be typing with caps lock would result in only the first letter of each word being capitalized...
No, He Was Typing Every Word With Capital First Letter Like This.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
OmniDeath
~
+726|6653

ive gathered that.

this thread is officially: derailed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard