LTC.Thunder
+4|6297|USA
I am in the process of getting my ground defense badges for my noob account and what is the easiest way to get them?  The way I got them for my main account was way too hard.  I don't want to have to go through that again.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6536|London (At Heart)

Commander on karkand, get on AV, and get artillery whoring = Guaranteed success
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6277|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
The easiest way is to be commander, and then sit in ground defence or AA for the entire match. The Arty kils do count, but it's a lame way of doing it.

Get in a Linebacker on Dragon Valley and rape the PLA scum, that's how I did my AA, it's more fun!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

Shem wrote:

the emplaced weapon at the us uncap work wonders
LTC.Thunder
+4|6297|USA

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

The easiest way is to be commander, and then sit in ground defence or AA for the entire match. The Arty kils do count, but it's a lame way of doing it.

Get in a Linebacker on Dragon Valley and rape the PLA scum, that's how I did my AA, it's more fun!
Thats AA I got my basic, vet, and expert all in the same round last night.

Last edited by LTC.Thunder (2007-05-17 08:15:38)

LTC.Thunder
+4|6297|USA

surgeon_bond wrote:

Shem wrote:

the emplaced weapon at the us uncap work wonders
I guess I could do it that way again but I hate getting grenade whored....thats what happened last time I got them.  Died way too times.

Last edited by LTC.Thunder (2007-05-17 08:09:31)

officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6238|Switzerland
Hop into a stationary mg or a TOW and commander whore...
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6600|Reisterstown, MD

officer_matt wrote:

Hop into a stationary mg or a TOW and commander whore...
adv3rsary
+28|6725
sit in ground defense and drop arty on people as commander
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6487| Texas
i believe when i got it, i hid in the towers of the air base on wake and when it was completely under enemy control, i popped up and opened fire. It took doing this once or twice and i got it. or you can just be commander, but thats kind of cheap if you want to actually "earn" it
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6602|Lexington, Kentucky
Yeah, choose a server with uncaps as off limits, preferably being USMC Commander on Karkand. That way you can arty them, and they can't touch you.
LTC.Thunder
+4|6297|USA

Anfidurl wrote:

Yeah, choose a server with uncaps as off limits, preferably being USMC Commander on Karkand. That way you can arty them, and they can't touch you.
How does killing them with the arty count toward ground defense even if you are in it???
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6654|Ohio
if you want to do it legit, get on a noob warlord server, have your team take only the palace, then whore the rpk on the front balcony
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6694|United States of America
Hell, Ghost Town was amazing for me. I shot down more than a few helicopters from my HJ-8 while dropping shells on the enemy.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6636|Warlord

LTC.Thunder wrote:

Anfidurl wrote:

How does killing them with the arty count toward ground defense even if you are in it???
That's just the way it works.

https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/482/expertairdefenceoz0.th.jpg https://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9087/expertgrounddefencetk4.th.jpg
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6600|Reisterstown, MD

LTC.Thunder wrote:

Because the kills you get with an arty counts just like if you kill them with a gun.  It is an odd way they did that but it is there so.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6756|The United Center
Question answered.

Plus, this has been covered numerous times.  Please use the search from now on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard