Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6232|Scotland!

tthf wrote:

maybe they should replace nades with ping pong balls instead.
would that make people happier?
It doesn't matter to you either way since all you do is hide in a tank. ssh.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6715|Groningen / Netherlands

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I know! Lets just all uninstall BF and stop whinging.
i agree, we can uninstall everythin on our pc and just watch the black screen, that will be awesome!!!
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6287|Pennsyltucky

RonnY[NL] wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

i agree, we can uninstall everythin on our pc and just watch the black screen, that will be awesome!!!
Better than the Blue Screen of Death ! 
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali

T.Pike wrote:

RonnY[NL] wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Better than the Blue Screen of Death ! 
exactly thats why we need to uninstall windows (or whatever program you use) so our pc's cant run anymore = black screen

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2007-05-17 02:23:26)

Everlast
+3|6235
lets just delete the thread, change your favourite map from karkand to wake. and get whored by j-10's instead, wait 10 minutes for the j-10 whinge thread to re-open for the 100th time, and party. or you could shove a fork in the toaster for me, does wonders.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6626|Gold coast, Aus.
No, lets just all make out.
Everlast
+3|6235

gene_pool wrote:

No, lets just all make out.
this kid has the answer
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6762|06-01

Jameseyy wrote:

tthf wrote:

true enough, but they sure are irritating when they make that pinging sounds when they bounce of the armor..
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali

tthf wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

tthf wrote:

true enough, but they sure are irritating when they make that pinging sounds when they bounce of the armor..
not if you fill them with some explosieve liqued that melts the armor or something
Ghostface|UK
+6|6225
If you don't like nade spammers don't play on FF OFF servers that are running infantry Karkand 64 players. Get better if some one is nade spamming run at them and knife them in the face as they desperately try change weapon and prone.

Or just leave the server and find another there are hundreds out there.
eisBär
+22|6249|Germany
With so many people getting fragged too often, there definitley needs to be some changes.

Replace nades with water balloons

Replace Knife with Spoon

Replace Helo with Pro-lite

Replace guns with airsoft replicas

Replace armor with Segways.

They should also add one of those moonwalk bounce things somewhere near the square on Karkand, and perhaps a roller-coaster on Dragon Valley.

We could all just stand around a have a big circle-jerk, but then people will start fighting over who gets to be the pivot-man, but at least you can't be TK'd for it.

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/ewessels/spoon.jpg

Last edited by eisBär (2007-05-17 06:49:58)

MrE`158
+103|6628
The spoon is totally broken!

You can scoop stuff up with it and everything.

It should be replaced with a spork.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6733|Honolulu, HI
"Pivot man"? Never heard that term before, and I've had my fair share of circle jer--I mean my friends talk about them sometimes >.>

Also no Segways, I'm afraid.  They can top 8 miles per hour and might actually allow the USMC to cap the hotel once in awhile.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6349|Twyford, UK
Hey, I know, howsabout we get rid of IO mode, and that'll solve the problem entirely!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6743|The Hague, Netherlands

David.Podedworny wrote:

Special_ops_3 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

How about we take nades completely away from support?
Or altogether?
No just support we dotn want this to become like 2142.
might as well throw BF2 outta the window while you're at it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Mxrider99
N00B Lamer.
+1|6189
how about make it take strength to throw one, just like it does to run. So if your out of strength, you drop it at your feet. lmao. would be interesting.....

Last edited by Mxrider99 (2007-05-22 13:40:18)

Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6479|Belgium

Mxrider99 wrote:

how about make it take strength to throw one, just like it does to run. So if your out of strength, you drop it at your feet. lmao. would be interesting.....
Qf funnies
Mxrider99
N00B Lamer.
+1|6189
? what does QF mean.... new to these forums LOL
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6306
The "Frag Out" idea my work.

And how much stop suggesting other things that you know DICE/Ea is not going to fix because no more patches are coming out.
greygooseplz80
+0|6192
friendly fire=1
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6759
Everyone should have two grenades. support should have 3 ammo bags, could only resupply someone if he throws the ammo bags down. Ammo bags should also be resupplyable, but being resupplied would take longer lets say it would take 10 seconds. If the support threw away all 3 ammo bags, then he can not resupply it.
ammo bags wont disappear after someone has been resupplied, it would work as a mini resupply crate with limited ammo : one person can resupply lets say 50% of the primary weapon ammo, 50% of sidearm ammo, one grenade, 2 c4s (if specop), one claymore (if sniper), 2 mines (if engineer), 2 SRAW/Eryx (if anti-tank) and maybe 2 grenades for the grenade launcher (if assault).
This way all the "spammings" would be less intense.
Idea from: PRMM
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6238|Albion
has anyone tried shooting the spammers till they stop?
dill13
+67|6198

yeah im a karkand medic whore so grenades count for about half of my deaths but i dont complain about it suck it up pansies
weasel_thingo
+74|6331

tthf wrote:

nah they'd probs still kill you, like when you see a nade bounce at you and you die then you here the explosion AND you had full health

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard