M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6774|Medicland, sthlm

Hey all!

Been away for the BF2scene for more than a year now, decided to jump back in head first, guns blazing and all that.

But, since last time, I've added Special Forces, Armored Fury, and Euroforce to my comp, found them all for a bargain, and I wonder:

When "level up" next time, do I get retroactive unlocks since I leveled several times before purchasing the Booster stuff?

Thx in advance fellas/ M90Medic
Azulmono55
+2|6476
You will get all the SF unlocks that you didn't get before, don't worry
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6796|UK
Wb
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6774|Medicland, sthlm

Whoa, that was fast! Thx fellas, good to be back.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6609|California U.S.A

M90Medic wrote:

Hey all!

Been away for the BF2scene for more than a year now, decided to jump back in head first, guns blazing and all that.

But, since last time, I've added Special Forces, Armored Fury, and Euroforce to my comp, found them all for a bargain, and I wonder:

When "level up" next time, do I get retroactive unlocks since I leveled several times before purchasing the Booster stuff?

Thx in advance fellas/ M90Medic
Ah I seem to recall when I intalled SF to BF2 I got 4 unlocks at the next unrank and 2 unlocks every rank up after that.

I did not get addtional unlocks per rank up when I installed AF/EU at a later time

Last edited by Seal 3 (2007-05-16 00:24:58)

robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6356

Seal 3 wrote:

I did not get addtional unlocks per rank up when I installed AF/EU at a later time
AF and EF don't have any unlocks with them anyway, just new guns to use with the new army (EU army)
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6539|Adelaide, South Australia

robthemadman wrote:

Seal 3 wrote:

AF and EF don't have any unlocks with them anyway, just new guns to use with the new army (EU army)
And remember, you have to play SF a bit before you get the unlock options.
Dragonclaw
+186|6325|Florida

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

robthemadman wrote:

Seal 3 wrote:

No, only for one round even half a round works as long as youre there when it ends..
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6611|Reisterstown, MD

You don't get any unlocks just for getting AF or EF.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6609|California U.S.A

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

robthemadman wrote:

No, only for one round even half a round works as long as youre there when it ends..
Yeah I forgot to write that detail, you do have to play SF long enough to get the "end of game/score screen recorded then the unlocks will be there next BFHQ screen when you get on the EA server.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard