Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6233
woohoo pickle_power got reset today thanks to divines vidoes and my report to EA wooho
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6308

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

woohoo! i dont care!!!

= |
EDIT  im so reporting ur account for padding / pistol knife server MUHAHAHA

Last edited by Backupwayback (2007-05-15 18:02:07)

Capt.Irviding
+13|6233
this is more of a " see what 2 people can do thread"
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6545|Chicago
Wow, good job, now tie up those bows in your hair nice, shine your shoes, and don't forget the apple to give to your teacher!

Fucking goody-two-shoes. I hate people who statpad, but I hate people who brag about reporting statpadders even fucking more.
]ESF[sumaliia78
+4|6275|florida
i caught pickels ass hacking in my server. using a aimbot. im happy to hear that hackers are still being punished.
Capt.Irviding
+13|6233

RedTwizzler wrote:

Wow, good job, now tie up those bows in your hair nice, shine your shoes, and don't forget the apple to give to your teacher!

Fucking goody-two-shoes. I hate people who statpad, but I hate people who brag about reporting statpadders even fucking more.
hes not a stat padder he uses an aimbot get ur facts straight retard
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6449
AHAHAHA retribution at last. Well I guess thats a lesson girls and boys... don't hack or pad as a 4 star general, you're askin for a wipe... well I guess just don't hack on the same server as me if you cherish your stats! Thanks to pickle being wiped I'm one spot higher on the leaderboards. Anyone know any other 3000 plus hour low lives with dirt on them?

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-05-15 18:06:02)

Capt.Irviding
+13|6233

Backupwayback wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

woohoo! i dont care!!!

= |
lol
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6657

Backupwayback wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

woohoo! i dont care!!!

= |
as if i care about that either!

EDIT: seriously now, do you think i made that account for serious playing? if you DIDNT notice it was P&K and padding, then your a retard. i made it soley for people like you who actually *gasp* CARE about stats to get all pissed off saying "padder! padder!"

go ahead and report me. jesus some people need something better to do. as for now, im going outside.

Last edited by Trigger_Happy_92 (2007-05-15 18:07:21)

Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6632|Ghost Town
What has this pickle guy done?! Glitch, aimbot?!
Capt.Irviding
+13|6233
lol now this gets some of you guys 1 spot closer to 4 star

pickle_power had an aimbot.

divine made vids of him, and PB detected him hacking and his accuracy sky rocketed in a month so that got him reset in my report

Last edited by Capt.Irviding (2007-05-15 18:06:37)

wachtler83
+22|6594|Columbus,Ohio
yeah you got his pixels erased who cares. does him hacking affect your daily lives,if it does go outside
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6449

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

woohoo! i dont care!!!

= |
as if i care about that either!

EDIT: seriously now, do you think i made that account for serious playing? if you DIDNT notice it was P&K and padding, then your a retard. i made it soley for people like you who actually *gasp* CARE about stats to get all pissed off saying "padder! padder!"

go ahead and report me. jesus some people need something better to do. as for now, im going outside.
dude no one cares about your measly ass padding account, now if you were in the top 50 that would be a different story. Once you get the wipe no matter how many "I don't cares" you throw at us you'll still be a laughing-stock here.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

Apologies for pissing on the kindling but I don't want to see another flame.

Closed
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard