monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6746
Ok can anyone tell me the fuck everyone stands infront of jets plz tell me before i go on a tking rampage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First
+3|6724|Canada
the same reason they run in front of a 2 ton tank at full speed
Giant_Squid500
+5|6676|U.S.A.
Because there dick heads that are to immature to realize that someone actually got into a plane/helicopter before them. So naturally they can't handle it and its either, they kill you or they kill themselves before they go nuts and crap there pants.
cocoasdad
+0|6747
Simple- you have to TK them to take off, then they punish you. You start your round with negitive points.

Depending on the server 3 of those, you'll get kicked and then the baby thinks he will get his jet.

There is no way around it so afterburner up and stay alive for the whole round while he pouts on the jet pad with a negitive score.

It is truly one of the most childishness things done in the game, beaten only by an actual TK or parking a vehicle in front of the jet.
Konrad1976
+0|6734
Well its the same reason why people keep running over my mines an tk punish me for being too stupid to realize that it is NOT my fault.
the whole Engineer-class is not worth playing it because you get a lot of tk's!

i got kicked from a server for tk's for about 10 times just because the own guys keep stepping on the mines.

yesterday i placed a mine in front of two guys jumping into a jeep. because i wanted to avoid them to run right over my mine (which was right in front of them !?!?!?!?!) the drove over me AND my mine giving me 2 TK's and being dead.

now gues if they gave me punish for the tk!

but thats the game :-(
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6821|Belgium
true..
It's the same with Claymores.. A lot of Snipers don't use them 'cuz they'll have idiots of their own team who're still wondering what that little red skull means.. So they decide that they must take a great big leap towards it ...
Really sux to get TeamKills that way ..
Rizen_Ji
+41|6740|200m out and smiling at you.
ya, but i say c'est la vie and drop my claymores anyways, i put them there to set traps for any moron willing to die. if they're stupid enough to miss that red skull, then man u deserve to die i don't care i'm still alive and the next claymore i place will be for who i intended.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6834|Denver colorado
i got kicked by an admin for getting in a jet before him.
RDMC_old
+0|6740|Almere, Holland

monkeyhunkeytunkey wrote:

Ok can anyone tell me the fuck everyone stands infront of jets plz tell me before i go on a tking rampage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause they are little babies that are mad at you cause you took THERE plane.. but I got an even more pathetic person.. he was crying about noob tuber and he was kick voting and I kept votin no cause i dont give a damn about noob tubers.. and he tked me 3 times for me still i kept voting no and the ''noob tuber'' stayed
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6705

First wrote:

the same reason they run in front of a 2 ton tank at full speed
try 60 ton.
Loz
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
+56|6682|Umm... Home?
Has anyone relaised that the JSF on the carrier can take off horizontaly too
Maj.Do
+85|6756|good old CA
lol that crap happened to me yesterday they keep doin it to me and when i finally got shot down by a tungksa or something liek that they tk me and took the plane but could never get a kill in it
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6797

Loz wrote:

Has anyone relaised that the JSF on the carrier can take off horizontaly too
LOL.  I'm guessing you mean vertically.
Loz
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
+56|6682|Umm... Home?
Yeah, i get muddled up with that
the_ubernoob_
+8|6748
But he does have a point...it can take off horizontally
But I like doing that rocket take off thing.  Turn on vtol jets for half a second, pull back on stick and hit the afterburners for full forward.  all the noobs can do is jump after me ( only to fall into the sea like the lemings they are)
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6689|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
It happens to me i get in a humvee er something like that and they wont take off so.... i tk em 3 time and disconnet fomr the sever and jion a new one big whoop ey! fu*king noobs.  i was sniping i think in dailquin oil field err something like that i got to the top of a moutain and was shooting at the matince biulding and some noob runs up to me and shoots his fulll atuo saw and gets me killed and him self. and i started to swear at the little monkey fucker and i  got kick from a non swearing server( only time ever i got kicked) but besides the piont, if a noob is standing in front of ur viechle jus tk em who cares they get what they got comin!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard