Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6618|Norway
Steiketa: You`re the worst pilot ever, i`ll own you anytime :p
SteikeTa
+153|6717|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Fredrik wrote:

Steiketa: You`re the worst pilot ever, i`ll own you anytime :p
Fredrik: You are the worst English spelling dude ever. I would own you in a spelling competition anytime.(Hope I didn't spell anything wrong )
XISIX
+116|6585
Very nice.   Definite + 1

Gradually [slowly.... oh so slowly] getting better in air.  Watching your vid helps.

Thanks again.
SteikeTa
Thanks, good to know that it helps
oChaos.Haze
+90|6408
Steiketa you know I'm a fan.  One question...When you get locked on by them, you get high and turn sideways and wait for their missiles, then flare at the perfect time, awesome btw.  But where do they, the jets, go?  Is the altitude making you go that much faster than them or what?  I can shake a lock or two, but I can never just outrun them. 

Really satisfying vid to watch though.  From a fellow m and kb'er, I'm proud of you haha.  +1.
SteikeTa

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Steiketa you know I'm a fan.  One question...When you get locked on by them, you get high and turn sideways and wait for their missiles, then flare at the perfect time, awesome btw.  But where do they, the jets, go?  Is the altitude making you go that much faster than them or what?  I can shake a lock or two, but I can never just outrun them. 

Really satisfying vid to watch though.  From a fellow m and kb'er, I'm proud of you haha.  +1.
Always when I don't know if both the j10's or any other plane for that matter(if I'm playing another map) is up in the air, I always try to get high after I have dropped flares. Dropping them just before they hit me. Get high and just outrun them. When you are between 700-900, the F35 can get up to as much as 3100 in speed. Probably more. A friend of mine told me that when you are around 800, you can just use the afterburners a little bit and get incredible speed. If you fly straight though. Go up and you will of course stall, and the other plane would maybe just follow you. Go straight, and he will lose you out of sight.

When I know that there are only one enemy plane in the air, I will just try to shake them the "normal" way. Hope that answers your question.
SteikeTa

destruktion_6143 wrote:

jesus!! i would get a seisure from switching views that often. sweet flying dude im gonna use those tactics succesfuly i hope...
Fly by is extremely effective!
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6170
good film! but it wasn't  something really special:(

Last edited by ZeqTr (2007-05-15 12:41:08)

san4
The Mas
+311|6658|NYC, a place to live
Nice vid.  It is always useful to watch dogfights. A few times you got very very close to the jets you are chasing. That's a good thing because it makes it easier to hit them with the mg's (or missiles). But it is also dangerous because it should make it easier for your target to lose you. Do you usually try to get that close?
SteikeTa

san4 wrote:

Nice vid.  It is always useful to watch dogfights. A few times you got very very close to the jets you are chasing. That's a good thing because it makes it easier to hit them with the mg's (or missiles). But it is also dangerous because it should make it easier for your target to lose you. Do you usually try to get that close?
Yes sometimes when I want to finish them off with the mg's I get close. Easier to hit them. Not that hard to follow them if I don't get them on the first try. Have a lot of views that you can use to follow him.
nlsme
+48|6385|new york
You are the only other p[erson I have ever seen spot something behind them out. Most people don't beleive me when I tell them thats how I got them when they were behind me.
SteikeTa

nlsme wrote:

You are the only other p[erson I have ever seen spot something behind them out. Most people don't beleive me when I tell them thats how I got them when they were behind me.
Yeah I don't think many know you can do that.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6509|The Lost Highway

SteikeTa wrote:

and I thought they would especially not like Jerry Lee Lewis at the end hehe.
Out of apathy,I didn't bother watching this, but you can't go wrong with Jerry Lee.
SteikeTa
Can never go wrong with Jerry it seems like!
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6293|New Haven, CT
It seem to me that without external views you would be incapacitated when flying.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6618|Norway

nukchebi0 wrote:

It seem to me that without external views you would be incapacitated when flying.
Yes, thats why every experienced pilot use fly by view. Nice choice of words btw
SteikeTa
Yes, would not have much control of the enemy planes without them.
Danish-Marine-II
+7|6473|Denmark
How can you fly when you press C all the time? Also noticed that you types lol after you kill them.. That's rude! But nice flying..

Last edited by Danish-Marine-II (2007-06-05 13:00:43)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone
no.1
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6375|Earth
You are teh pr0 is F35. +1 for being so good. Shit...I'm in the BF2s dogfighting tournament with you...I might as well forfeit right now.
Signature
SteikeTa

pyscofrawg wrote:

You are teh pr0 is F35. +1 for being so good. Shit...I'm in the BF2s dogfighting tournament with you...I might as well forfeit right now.
Haha, we are in the tournament with Catch|Phantom, swe:D and 4ssault. THEY own. Trust me. Played against Phantom and swe yesterday. Humiliation on it's best. Never been that owned!!
SteikeTa

Danish-Marine-II wrote:

How can you fly when you press C all the time? Also noticed that you types lol after you kill them.. That's rude! But nice flying..
I have the fly by and rear view on the mouse' side buttons. And writing lol.... only to Bercik. A HUGE J10 whore.....
airborne916
+24|6635
very nie

what kind of joy stick do you use?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard