The Soup Nazi
+18|6787|North Lauderdale, FL
i totally hate Strike at Kurklend.  It's by far the worst map.
shspunkrockr
+0|6752

The Soup Nazi wrote:

You, my friend, are on crack. lol
TheGreatTykos
+3|6722|Berea, OH

shspunkrockr wrote:

You really are one whiney bitch, Karkand is my favorite map but I don't play it a lot, as a matter of fact I think something like Wake is funner, and do you really think I would take my sweet time looking at your stats? No.
Good thing you're intelligent.  Stop posting since you're obviously just stupid.

You're my bitch, bitch.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

The Soup Nazi wrote:

Wow.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6679
I played Karkand for about 5 hours yeasterday . The first game I joined I spawned as an Engineer at the suburbs . I noticed the main base flag was white and all our stuff was yellow . I spawned at the suburbs to take advantage of the downward slpoe . I jumped into a Vodnik . I hauled ass down to the main base and was there ina bout 10 seconds . As I got to the base I slowed down by the scan radar to fix it . After fixing it I scooted over to the UAV trailer and fixed that . I hit F2 and wasted a few troops near the flag . Jumped out and tossed a few grenades - killed another guy . Jumped back in the Vodnik and drove right up on the flag and capped it . Then I drove around and fixed the artillery and then went back to the UAV and scan to fix them to 100% . By now some troops on my team spawned here to lend a hand . Then our tank spawns . I snag it head to the bridge . Tons of troops all shooting at me . I got about 10 kills with the tank . But I was hurting . I just moved back near the UAV and fixed the tank myself . While I was doing that a lot of troops came in and base raped the artillery , the scan . Then the UAV comes on and we are surrounded . Finally someone blew up the bridge . I drove by and fixed all our stuff again taking out some troops in the procces .
Then I parked next to a badly damaged Vodnik I fixed him while we were laying mass cover fire on the far side of the bridge . The US team had some real sneaky Special forces teams . They seemed to get into our base and keep blowing stuff up . But I kept fixing it . For the remainder of the round we only had one flag at our main base . We lost the round by 6 - 0 . I got a Gold metal , score was 94 - 16 -39 - 1 . Next round was 97 - 5 - 46 - 4 . just a little defense can go a long way >
BladeRunner
+5|6748|UK
Karkand rules
Word
Pitty about the vehicles, but at least there's no helli/jet whores.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6674|Moscow, Russia

BlackKesha wrote:

TheGreatTykos, this the most active card in the game, therefore to no purpose you criticize her
Со словарём переводил? Карта = Map

Lol, I'm Karkand-whoring for two days already on a 64 Karkand oWnly server. And it's a shitload of fun!

jonnykill wrote:

I played Karkand for about 5 hours yeasterday . The first game I joined I spawned as an Engineer at the suburbs . I noticed the main base flag was white and all our stuff was yellow . I spawned at the suburbs to take advantage of the downward slpoe . I jumped into a Vodnik . I hauled ass down to the main base and was there ina bout 10 seconds . As I got to the base I slowed down by the scan radar to fix it . After fixing it I scooted over to the UAV trailer and fixed that . I hit F2 and wasted a few troops near the flag . Jumped out and tossed a few grenades - killed another guy . Jumped back in the Vodnik and drove right up on the flag and capped it . Then I drove around and fixed the artillery and then went back to the UAV and scan to fix them to 100% . By now some troops on my team spawned here to lend a hand . Then our tank spawns . I snag it head to the bridge . Tons of troops all shooting at me . I got about 10 kills with the tank . But I was hurting . I just moved back near the UAV and fixed the tank myself . While I was doing that a lot of troops came in and base raped the artillery , the scan . Then the UAV comes on and we are surrounded . Finally someone blew up the bridge . I drove by and fixed all our stuff again taking out some troops in the procces .
Then I parked next to a badly damaged Vodnik I fixed him while we were laying mass cover fire on the far side of the bridge . The US team had some real sneaky Special forces teams . They seemed to get into our base and keep blowing stuff up . But I kept fixing it . For the remainder of the round we only had one flag at our main base . We lost the round by 6 - 0 . I got a Gold metal , score was 94 - 16 -39 - 1 . Next round was 97 - 5 - 46 - 4 . just a little defense can go a long way >
Jonny, you rock. next time pick a Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova and shoot the shit out of them!

Last edited by Wasder (2006-01-22 09:17:20)

GGGGGGGunit
+6|6670
Derz fuckin tanks in Karland, If i saw some bitch azz hoo ridin up in 1 of dooz damn tanks id c4 dat mafucka...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYOOD BANKS.
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6680|S.E. United States

GGGGGGGunit wrote:

Derz fuckin tanks in Karland, If i saw some bitch azz hoo ridin up in 1 of dooz damn tanks id c4 dat mafucka...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYOOD BANKS.
what kind of language you speaking there bud...?

Last edited by KillerYaNk (2006-01-22 13:10:17)

divided
Clear!
+3|6772
karkand sucks
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6679

divided wrote:

karkand sucks
LOL that's funny that you would say that . You have 329 hours on Karkand . Why spend so much time on a level you hate ?
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6798|Long Beach, CA
I play it if its in the rotation.  kark is a BS map for a tank or armour whore and Noob tubing galore.  you get much better play on the other more wide open maps.  Way less noob tubing nd bunnyhopping.

I pretty much boycott SF because its nothing but noob tubing and bunnyhopping.
Ptfo
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6679
Oh yeah . I played Karkand for 3 long rounds today . I had the best time . I had bearly any lag and a  kick ass squad that followed my every order . We kicked so much ass . We held off the suburbs for what seemed an eternity . We set up the best ambushes . Had 2 anti tank guys on top of the roofs in different areas . Had a sniper who planted mines where I told him to and he got kills covering the back ally . I placed AT mines on the road and got a few kills . An APC got wasted in no time from out anti tank guys . This one time they both fired and hit him but he stood his ground . While he was searching for them I jumped on the TOW and finished him off . This very same thing happened to a tank as well lol . Tehn all of a sudden a  well timed arty strike and then an ACP full of troops took it .
   I respawn at the train accident and blow up our bridge killing myself in the procces . I go engineer and spawn at the main base  . This is kind of funny . I checked the radar to see if our tank was dead . It was and I can see a guy on our team waiting for it . I really , really , really wanted the tank . I jump down and we are both waiting , no dout holding down the enter button to enter the tank the second it respawns . It seemed to take for ever . The though of blowing his brains out and getting the tank for sure crossed my mind as the battle got closer to the main base .But I didn't I tried another idea Muwahahahaha . I started freaking out with the common rose calling in a enemy troops all around . I tossed grenades up to our flag area to make it look like it was being attacked . He starts strafing and and aiming and then started throwing grenades himself . As he was busy doing that I snagged the tank and took off lol .
I took the water rout and headed for the train accident and took out the APC about to snag a white flag . A few of my troops were around and we mopped up the last enemy troops and re-cpped the flag . Then we headed up to the suburbs and had a nasty battle for the flag . I lost my tank but we ended up taking the flag . I hid In an area to provide a constant spawn point becuase we were taking a pounding and most of us got killed from an artillery strike  . 3 of my squad members went medic and saved the day . After taking the flag back and set up another ambush I hear a tank . It was ours . I was like oh hells yeah ! Then the tank took aim and TK'ed me . It was the guy who's tank I stole earlier hahahahahah . He says " that's for stealing my tank dick " . I said lol and didn't punish . Then he chimmed in with " Hey , thanks " like 5 times lol .

JK
divided
Clear!
+3|6772

jonnykill wrote:

divided wrote:

karkand sucks
LOL that's funny that you would say that . You have 329 hours on Karkand . Why spend so much time on a level you hate ?
i actually don't play 24/7 karkand anymore.  i started thinking that it sucks about 2 weeks ago when i started playing full rotation.  i guess all that time on it just made it boring.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6671
Be smart, if they are camping a spaw, come in away from the fight, sneak up on em, and anti tank there vechiles.

Also, it works REALLY well when you work as a team instead of 16-32 people playing solo.

Just in case you have not figured that out yet.
divided
Clear!
+3|6772

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

divided wrote:

karkand sucks
statwhore
you hurt my feelings.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6679

divided wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

divided wrote:

karkand sucks
i actually don't play 24/7 karkand anymore.  i started thinking that it sucks about 2 weeks ago when i started playing full rotation.  i guess all that time on it just made it boring.
No . You are lieing . You love Karkand . Your stats show it . Deal .
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6740|Vermont
Sharqi Peninsula For T3h Winz0r!!!1111!!!1!!1

Last edited by BiRdMaN829 (2006-01-22 20:51:53)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

I played full rotation ever since I started. Put it this way:

If you like CQC / infantry battles, you're not a karkand wh0re, you're a city map lover.

BUT

If you 'can't stand getting raped from the air', 'can't stand TV missile plowing through your ass', IMHO you're a fucking pussy. a WUSS. Happened to me before, instead of coming online and whining like some of the wankers here, I taught myself to fly a plane and chopper. Instead of limiting myself to one map, I learnt to fight fire with fire on the other maps. So if you think they're overpowered, fuck you. I swore never to be raped by a jet wh0re again, so i learnt the tricks of the trade.

So cut out the whining bitches. Half of you who complain about planes/tanks/choppers being overpowered have already fucked up the game with the next patch. Sure, if you 'really like ground pounding', yet have the skills to take a jet and blow away that marauding enemy bomber, I really respect you. But most of the time you're just a fucking whiney little bitch that couldn't learn to fly so decided to come bitch about it.

So there.

Last edited by polarbearz (2006-01-22 20:59:16)

Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6738
You cant beat the chopper free pure madness Karkland gives...  It kinda of sucks when the Hotel is capped because the map returns to some normalcy....

I wish Sharqi was the same way
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6738

divided wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

divided wrote:

karkand sucks
Thats funny,,, A record score of 520... Nice point farming
BlackKesha
+1|6701|Моск&#
Wasder, блин, спасибо, не обратил внимание, тупой переводчик!!

Karkand rules
BlackKesha
+1|6701|Моск&#

KillerYaNk wrote:

GGGGGGGunit wrote:

I dare to assume that tried in English language, bud I do not know his mother language...true I not better...
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6680|S.E. United States

BlackKesha wrote:

KillerYaNk wrote:

GGGGGGGunit wrote:

I dare to assume that tried in English language, bud I do not know his mother language...true I not better...
dont have a problem with other languages, we live in a universal world. just would need a translator for that one.
and he needs to know that its "karkand" not "karland"
karlands where you go to buy a used car
karkands where you go to fight !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard