AlienWrath2121
+7|6353|Behind you with a large rifle
No... the ban stuff has nothing to do with my opinion you're a dick.

too_money2007 wrote:

I can't count the times I've been kicked by an admin for soloing...

Spoken like a true fucking asshole.

And stop trying to defend every server's admin here, it makes you look like a tool. Thinking you know everything about everything.

We pay money for their product, so we should be able to do what we want and say what we want. Just because some faggot rents out a server they think THEY can do what they want.

Admins are faggots, and they'll always be so. Simple as that. They make up rules to benefit them and their clan and ruin the game for everyone else.
This is the stuff, along with your attitude, that make you a dick...

Feel free to stop by, and show your skills, good luck, hope you really can beat me...
I dont judge self worth by stats on a video game.  I had people that raised me better then that.

EDIT: so you dont hurt yourself trying to find me, I'm usually on during the weekends.

Last edited by AlienWrath2121 (2007-05-09 11:03:43)

Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6569|stalker.

too_money2007 wrote:

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

You're a dick, you got banned, when you come back and do the same shit, you'll be banned again, get banned enough and we'll perm ban you...

The end.
I was a dick? Asking questions makes me a dick? Whatever. Go fucking die in a ditch you fucking faggot. Your server is shit... and I will come in whenever I see you on it and fucking rape your ass... I can't fucking wait. But, I'll probably be banned for using hellfires on your sorry ass. For someone with so much time in the game, you really should concentrate on not sucking so much dick.  Your stats suck, your server sucks, your clan sucks, you just plain suck.
<3
too_money2007
+145|6349|Keller, Tx

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

Feel free to stop by, and show your skills, good luck, hope you really can beat me...
I dont judge self worth by stats on a video game.  I had people that raised me better then that.

EDIT: so you dont hurt yourself trying to find me, I'm usually on during the weekends.
Can't wait. I'd rather meet up with you on another server, as you'll end up banning me for dominating you. All admins do that. You're better than them, they get scared and remove the threat.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6319|Mo Val, Cali
ASP, A Soldier's Paradise. When I got on the top player had 124 points and I caught up and passed him. A little while after I had passed him I had died. I spawned at Warehouse as they were taking it and chucked a grenade and killed 3 people ran down to get the other one. It was 4 people dead, most of their team and 3 of them being ASP. I typed "haha" and got 2 responses. 1 from an ASP guy and another from some noob. "cheater" and "nice hack." I repeatedly get kicked and finally banned. If they had a forum I would have appealed and the second I play again I'm looking for their ip to file a complaint.
too_money2007
+145|6349|Keller, Tx
I got kicked from another server today for telling a clan member to line up the enemies helo. When he wouldn't, I made up some comical responses he must not have liked. Truly a pathetic server I played on today.
Warstarz
+11|6473

consigliere wrote:

Sylvanis wrote:

I would like to let you all know that the BG (Blood and Guts) clan server admins are whining b!tches.

I was losing a round badly because our team had no cammander.  I decided to apply to see what I could do about this.  When I accepted the position I realized that all the assets were destroyed.  When I went to fix them I found a sniper, who I killed with my knife, and several infantry that I used a variety of weapons (shotgun, fav, grenade, pistol, armor, etc.) to dispose of.  I then attempted to fix the assets when the coast was clear, only to be kicked.  I logged back in to ask WTF?, and was told I can only shoot a gun while commanding if it ws defence (it was), or I was defending a main (I was).

I was then promptly kicked again, this time because I told them not to get bitchy just because I killed them.

I just get fed up with admins who kick because they meet someone better than themselves.
I had the exact same nasty experience with Blood n' Guts SF server.
It's one of the few servers I encountered who kicked me for being a good commander (the other was 101st corps).
That was their way to deny me the 2X commander win and make one of their guys look good stat-wise.

They kicked me for being a good commander. 
Either that or some clan member in my team got jealous cause
I was on my way to the gold medal. 
I then relogged back to complain about the unfair treatment and the sneaky admin
perm banned my cd-key for what he says "disrespect".

A server like Blood n' Guts is just out of our league, man.
They're a bunch of sneaky cheaters cause they're admins that do stat padding.
Why don't they just announce a rule saying that you should babysit their clan to make them look good?
I'd at least have tried accomodating that.
IMO, their server should be pulled from the approved Ranked servers.
Admin abuse for stat padding is stat padding no matter how you look at it.

101st Corps doesn't exist anymore.  Bunch of whiners too.  I wonder what happened to them?
I'm an admin there and yes COmmanding and Fighting is a touchy subject because on one hand the commander should be allowed to defend himself and on the other he shouldn't be fighting but instead be commanding. I'm not here to argue the commanding and fighting rule but just saying obey it. And, if you happen to command on a team with no uncap, all I can say is that they MAY kick if they see a kill message from you every 6 seconds. If you feel they're getting suspicious, just say something in the chat like "everyone keeps attacking me" or something so they understand.

And if you DO get kicked, don't be a dumbass and come back bitching or something just state that you were defending yourself or something and they should let it go. Some people are complete idiots and figure that they can come back and say stuff and we all go in the corner and cry but actually we just ban you for being stupid because we don't wanna mess around arguing with you instead of playing.
If people can't read the rules, well the we'll just kick the illiterate. Not matter how "stupid" you think the rules are, abide by them or leave. People cannot grasp this concept and I just do not understand it.

Oh and another thing, we don't stat pad. Coming up with an ignorant statement like that shows just who you are. In fact, we kick our own members for breaking rules so it's just that we want everyone to follow the rules and we usually only give you one or 2 chances to stop breaking the rules before we kick you.
Warstarz
+11|6473

SplinterStrike wrote:

Well, after a run on the -B.G- (Blood and Guts clan) SF server, I must say that you should avoid this server at all costs. Should it happen that you score better than ANY of their clan members, you will be banned.(played on Nov. 30th, about 11:00 EST)

I join the sever and its the map being played is Warlord, with the opposing forces have 16 tickets left.
The round quickly ends and the map rotation brings up Mass Destruction. I spawn before most of my team(Spetsnaz,same team as the -B.G- clan) and see the T-90 just parked there and man it.
We proceed to absolutely demolish the opposition, eventually capping out the Rebels.

The Rebels are down to one guy...Commander spots him, puts a UAV up and sends him an Artillery strike.
I think to myself, "Why don't I just end this faster?" I drive around the corner and there he is, climbing a grapple line. Boom. Spetsnaz wins the round.

Unfortunately, I had the misfortune of scoring 66 points and beating out one of the  -B.G- guys to the bronze star. Next round starts, with us at the Rebels. I spawn as AT, grab an ATV and drive eastward, where I see a tank completely oblivious to my presence. As I'm about to engage it, I receive this message:

BANNING!!! SplinterStrike! TK, NEWB, SMALL PENIS

Needless to say, I laughed my ass off at the message and forgot to take a screenshot.
I am now banned from their server for excessive teamkilling. (check my TK history for Nov. 30th)

Alas, power corrupts.

I'll try to get some screenshots for my report.

P.S Does anyone know what their website address is?
That should not have happened and I will make sure the clan member's actions are assessed. I will look into this for you.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6452|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Never expected to see that responded to. Makes me feel fuzzy inside. Did you guys happen to change your server name at one point? I haven't seen it online in a while. I'll be visiting again if things work out.
Warstarz
+11|6473

SplinterStrike wrote:

Never expected to see that responded to. Makes me feel fuzzy inside. Did you guys happen to change your server name at one point? I haven't seen it online in a while. I'll be visiting again if things work out.
It is now Free Beer and Hookers back on Special Forces.

I responded because I don't want us to get a bad rep. We're all good guys and are responsible admins although I admit we DO make mistakes from time to time. If that happens, just go to bagsquadhq.net and resolve it. Or of course you can just PM me and I can see what I can do.
Fusion17
+1|6234|Florida
Goto tip my hat to Alienwrath for defending the server, it's not an easy task.  I saw Flanders kick the MIG pilot for teamkilling just so he could fly the plane.

Last edited by Fusion17 (2007-05-14 21:34:20)

AlienWrath2121

Fusion17 wrote:

Goto tip my hat to Alienwrath for defending the server, it's not an easy task.  I saw Flanders kick the MIG pilot for teamkilling just so he could fly the plane.
I saw you stat padding and using hacks for 4 hours...    actually I didnt, but who's to say without proof.
Frognipples
+1|6233|Swampland

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

Fusion17 wrote:

I saw you stat padding and using hacks for 4 hours...    actually I didnt, but who's to say without proof.
I was there last night too Flanders kicked Fusion for saying "nice flyin ace" to him after Flanders rammed Fusion with his jet.  We all know how sensitive Flanders is, so it's understandable.
AlienWrath2121

Frognipples wrote:

I was there last night too Flanders kicked Fusion for saying "nice flyin ace" to him after Flanders rammed Fusion with his jet.  We all know how sensitive Flanders is, so it's understandable.
You sure it was Flanders and not DIUQS?   Just asking because there's a debate over on our webpage right now about an incident like the one you describe but it wasnt Flanders.

EDIT: And not for nothing, but Fusion's accusation said Flanders booted a Mig pilot because he wanted the jet for himself, not that he booted Fusion for anything... so you're defending Fusion, but not what Fusion accused.

Last edited by AlienWrath2121 (2007-05-15 08:36:41)

Frognipples
+1|6233|Swampland

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

Frognipples wrote:

I was there last night too Flanders kicked Fusion for saying "nice flying ace" to him after Flanders rammed Fusion with his jet.  We all know how sensitive Flanders is, so it's understandable.
You sure it was Flanders and not DIUQS?   Just asking because there's a debate over on our webpage right now about an incident like the one you describe but it wasnt Flanders.

EDIT: And not for nothing, but Fusion's accusation said Flanders booted a Mig pilot because he wanted the jet for himself, not that he booted Fusion for anything... so you're defending Fusion, but not what Fusion accused.
I am aware of the incident where someone was booted for a jet, I was speaking of a separate incident of where Fusion got booted for for saying "nice flying ace" after getting rammed.
AlienWrath2121

Frognipples wrote:

I was there last night too...
I guess it was just this part of your post that confused me.  As I read it, you were confirming what Fusion said...  but the rest of your post didnt.  You meant by that, you had also visited our server, and the rest was your experience there?

Frognipples wrote:

We all know how sensitive Flanders is, so it's understandable.
No offense intended here, but this is just funny to me... if you know you'll have a problem with an admin, why would go there?

I'll defend my clan's server, especially if I feel stories presented here are one sided.  I just find it interesting how many people "know" before hand about the server owner(and everything everyone says about him), and yet they come here acting somehow surprised that they were treated harshly.  Nevermind the fact that most of them come there with thoughts already in mind and ready to talk shit the minute anything happens and might be the cause rather then the effect of someone attitude.  As has been said before many times throughout this forum,  If you dont like a server, dont play there.

Last edited by AlienWrath2121 (2007-05-15 13:23:30)

golgoj4
+51|6815|North Hollywood
Fuck you H2K. Maybe if you wernt bunny hopping and spawn camping, i wouldn't have been forced to put my noob tube up your ass. But hey, its not my fault your are the suck asses of Bf2
golgoj4
+51|6815|North Hollywood

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

What's the point of not caring if anyone plays on your server? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of you having a server? Think things through there kid. Or, you could juts waste your money, doesn't bother us.
Why do you care if he wastes money, or doesnt care if anyone plays on his server?  Neither of them are yours, so take your own advice and "think things through".
Jesus you dont fucking get it do you. Wahh wahh i paid for it. Well guess what asshole, by that server being ranked, your expected to provide a level playing field. Not one slanted to your personal beliefs. I didn't realize that a ranked server where points and awards are handed out are supposed to gear the advantage towards the childish asshole who needs to have things HIS way. Its a shame you cant see past your own BS, but then thats probably why you have your own server. Nothing beats tilting the table in your favor.

And no, I have never been nor plan to goto your server. I like challenges, not whiny kids.
ProRacerNorm
+6|6641
Alien Anal Probe is the best server I have played on lately for BF@ vanilla.
AlienWrath2121

golgoj4 wrote:

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

What's the point of not caring if anyone plays on your server? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of you having a server? Think things through there kid. Or, you could juts waste your money, doesn't bother us.
Why do you care if he wastes money, or doesnt care if anyone plays on his server?  Neither of them are yours, so take your own advice and "think things through".
Jesus you dont fucking get it do you. Wahh wahh i paid for it. Well guess what asshole, by that server being ranked, your expected to provide a level playing field. Not one slanted to your personal beliefs. I didn't realize that a ranked server where points and awards are handed out are supposed to gear the advantage towards the childish asshole who needs to have things HIS way. Its a shame you cant see past your own BS, but then thats probably why you have your own server. Nothing beats tilting the table in your favor.

And no, I have never been nor plan to goto your server. I like challenges, not whiny kids.
First off, you might want to get your facts straight... it's not my server, I'm just a member of the clan that uses it.  Second if you're so against whiny, you might want to go back and reread your post.  Third, the quote above was a response about someone else's server not ours, and in response too_money's quote of why the server owner should care if people play on his server, NOT a defense of any of that server owner's actions.  Perhaps your own slanted views and BS have prevented you from reading correctly or misrepresenting what was being said.  But I guess it's helpful to make a point in a post if you try to tilt the table in your favor.

EDIT: I'm sorry I forgot to address your most important point about "level playing field, etc..".  For all the whining I see on this site, where are the reports against the server through EA Customer Service?  If we really have an out of control admin who doesnt allow for fair play, it should be pretty easy to get your evidence together and file a complaint. 

Allow me to hazard a few guesses at why we're still ranked after almost 2 years now.  #1.  Because it's easy to come here, spend 2 minutes ranting in a post from a onesided point of view and make it sound authentic.  #2.  For the few who actually have SS's of events that appear unfair, the server has logs, and SS's of it's own showing what that person did to instigate the event in the first place.  #3.  Because some people are just attention seeking little whores, and anyway to get someone on the net to agree with them is a good idea.  #4.  For all the complaints about how "sensitive","unfair","fucked" Flanders is as a server owner, 3/4 of the bans given out on the server are done by other ALIEN members, but it's just easier to blame Flanders, because research takes time and you dont have time when you're writing your little rant here.  #5.  As of this year, approx. 96% of the bans on our server are direct violations of rules stated in the ROE and scrolling on the server, and 92% of those were time limit bans of less then 2 hours.

Last edited by AlienWrath2121 (2007-05-16 06:31:10)

Frognipples
+1|6233|Swampland

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

Frognipples wrote:

I was there last night too...
I guess it was just this part of your post that confused me.  As I read it, you were confirming what Fusion said...  but the rest of your post didnt.  You meant by that, you had also visited our server, and the rest was your experience there?

Frognipples wrote:

We all know how sensitive Flanders is, so it's understandable.
No offense intended here, but this is just funny to me... if you know you'll have a problem with an admin, why would go there?

I'll defend my clan's server, especially if I feel stories presented here are one sided.  I just find it interesting how many people "know" before hand about the server owner(and everything everyone says about him), and yet they come here acting somehow surprised that they were treated harshly.  Nevermind the fact that most of them come there with thoughts already in mind and ready to talk shit the minute anything happens and might be the cause rather then the effect of someone attitude.  As has been said before many times throughout this forum,  If you dont like a server, dont play there.
It's not that I don't like your server, it's a good server and no offense, but some of the events that take place can be quite humorous. Maybe other issues will arise in the future so we can bicker some more to ease my boredom on those dull, slow days at the office.

Cheers.

Frognipples
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6235|Schofield Barracks
once i got kicked from a server because i was commander and the admin wanted to be the commander but noone would munity vote against me
Frognipples
+1|6233|Swampland

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

once i got kicked from a server because i was commander and the admin wanted to be the commander but noone would munity vote against me
Which server was it?
AlienWrath2121

Frognipples wrote:

It's not that I don't like your server, it's a good server and no offense, but some of the events that take place can be quite humorous. Maybe other issues will arise in the future so we can bicker some more to ease my boredom on those dull, slow days at the office.

Cheers.

Frognipples
I'll be looking forward to it.  Just make sure it's not next week... I'll be on vacation.  LOL
too_money2007
+145|6349|Keller, Tx

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

Allow me to hazard a few guesses at why we're still ranked after almost 2 years now.  #1.  Because it's easy to come here, spend 2 minutes ranting in a post from a onesided point of view and make it sound authentic.  #2.  For the few who actually have SS's of events that appear unfair, the server has logs, and SS's of it's own showing what that person did to instigate the event in the first place.  #3.  Because some people are just attention seeking little whores, and anyway to get someone on the net to agree with them is a good idea.  #4.  For all the complaints about how "sensitive","unfair","fucked" Flanders is as a server owner, 3/4 of the bans given out on the server are done by other ALIEN members, but it's just easier to blame Flanders, because research takes time and you dont have time when you're writing your little rant here.  #5.  As of this year, approx. 96% of the bans on our server are direct violations of rules stated in the ROE and scrolling on the server, and 92% of those were time limit bans of less then 2 hours.
I read in the BFROE that admins aren't allowed to keep a player from playing the way he wants to play, as long as he isn't hacking, stat padding, or just running around tking everyone in sight. Admins are required to let the game play out the way it will be played.

I'm not using this arguement for you guys to change your rules, but banning people for soloing is a clear violation of the ROE. Soloers aren't glitchers, as everyone calls them. It is not a glitch in the game. They obviously can't stop soloing because 95% of the time, people need to switch (if a pilot wants to gun and vice versa). If soloing was illegal, then DICE would've already made it impossible to solo. The helo wouldn't spin a round a few times and then crash when seat switching, it would crash immediately. Since DICE sees fit not to fix the soloing "problem", then it is allowed and players technically cannot be stopped from doing it.

I know your server has a team rule, where as each player needs to be apart of the team and soloing is looked upon as breaking that rule. But, if nobody is present to gun for the player, said player shouldn't be threatened. (I was actually threatened when I came back on your server for simply flying it alone and using the hellfires. Everyone was in tanks or capping flags. I had to block a tank and make him fly with me, lol)

Again, I'm not stating any of this to try and prove any kind of point.

I went back on your server and played normally. It was actually fun, but there weren't that many people in game and it quickly got boring flying around capping flags.

Oops, on the point, admins should have their ranked status revoked for limiting players. Simple as that.

Edit...
Also, any arguement that soloing isn't possible in real life and that it doesn't make sense is flawed as this is just a game. Anything is possible in games.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-05-16 13:50:17)

AlienWrath2121

too_money2007 wrote:

I read in the BFROE that admins aren't allowed to keep a player from playing the way he wants to play, as long as he isn't hacking, stat padding, or just running around tking everyone in sight. Admins are required to let the game play out the way it will be played.

I'm not using this arguement for you guys to change your rules, but banning people for soloing is a clear violation of the ROE. Soloers aren't glitchers, as everyone calls them. It is not a glitch in the game. They obviously can't stop soloing because 95% of the time, people need to switch (if a pilot wants to gun and vice versa). If soloing was illegal, then DICE would've already made it impossible to solo. The helo wouldn't spin a round a few times and then crash when seat switching, it would crash immediately. Since DICE sees fit not to fix the soloing "problem", then it is allowed and players technically cannot be stopped from doing it.

I know your server has a team rule, where as each player needs to be apart of the team and soloing is looked upon as breaking that rule. But, if nobody is present to gun for the player, said player shouldn't be threatened. (I was actually threatened when I came back on your server for simply flying it alone and using the hellfires. Everyone was in tanks or capping flags. I had to block a tank and make him fly with me, lol)

Again, I'm not stating any of this to try and prove any kind of point.

I went back on your server and played normally. It was actually fun, but there weren't that many people in game and it quickly got boring flying around capping flags.

Oops, on the point, admins should have their ranked status revoked for limiting players. Simple as that.

Edit...
Also, any arguement that soloing isn't possible in real life and that it doesn't make sense is flawed as this is just a game. Anything is possible in games.
I dont know why you quoted the last part of my post, as I dont see the tie in with what you're arguing, but it's probably just something I missed.  Again, your arguement about Dice and their coding out activity is flawed...  EXAMPLE: Dice's coding allows any kit from an opposing team to step foot on uncaps when it would be very easy to code that out, or even code that while in an uncap area, if you shoot someone you die...  Yet servers are allowed to set no uncap raping rules. BTW... Dice did modify the code to try to discourage soloing... that spin you mentioned, didnt used to be there... You used to be able to switch to the gunner's seat and the chopper would stay just like you had left it in the pilot seat.   I'm sorry you dont agree with the rules set on our server, but none of them have violated EA's ROE.  It is a good arguement though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard