What do you think of Leeroy Jenkins??

Winner30%30% - 11
"Stupid as hell"25%25% - 9
Leeroy who?25%25% - 9
Atleast I've got chicken19%19% - 7
Total: 36
MarkyMark
+5|6642|UK
Are you a fan of the leeroy, or do you also damn him for being stupid as hell and proving that number crunched 32.33(repeated ofcourse)% chance of survival correct?

And if your still thinking who the f......... check out the video and get back to us

http://www.wimp.com/leeroy
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6740|AUS, Canberra
thats a stupid looking game and this thread is even worse.
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6737
go to www.ytmnd.com and do a search for leeroy jenkins lol
Maj.Do
+85|6721|good old CA
is that wow?
MarkyMark
+5|6642|UK
LOL as far as I know its WoW but I don't play it or know anything about it so don't take my word for it and looks like the_heart_attack is a secret WoW fan Aren't you a little old for "I'm 15 and angry at my father syndrome"
First
+3|6689|Canada
wtf how gay they need 2 get bf2
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6674|Central Valley,California
Ok, I've heard enough of Leeroy Jenkins who the hell is he?
the_ubernoob_
+8|6713
All I know is that usually my friend on skype will start talking really soft (in turn i raise the volume), only to yell "LEEERRROOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs...

I can't hear an artstrike if I want to for the next 3 minutes.
shspunkrockr
+0|6722
LMAO ! ! ! That guy fucking rocks. Ask my friends that is SO something I would do. lol
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6728|Brixham, UK
Wasn't the whole thing staged?
4lter_3go
+1|6716|Leighton Barracks, Germany
"Leroy you moron" "Atleast i have chicken"
classic
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6696|Debris From Space
That was funny. Those guys took the game too seriously.
DocZ
+13|6658|Belgium
okay watched the video.....
32% chance of survival, so wtf were they doing there in the first place....  Took the game way too seriuos, besides, WoW sux.  If its not those creeps that'll kill you it's that freakin plague I heard about a while ago....

Still Leeroy made a cool entrance........
someone25
+1|6718
where is my c4?
=11th.cav=Lee
+1|6642|Waddinxveen, The Netherlands

MarkyMark wrote:

Are you a fan of the leeroy, or do you also damn him for being stupid as hell and proving that number crunched 32.33(repeated ofcourse)% chance of survival correct?

And if your still thinking who the f......... check out the video and get back to us

http://www.wimp.com/leeroy
Well, offcourse im fan of leeroy. Only because of his stupidity thats the beauty of it .

Still think the vid is a fake though.
(only because the instance is easier than you would expect:))
-=256=-Evo_Wales
The New Evolution in gaming...
+14|6726|Cardiff, Wales
Yeah, is a fake vid, think it is a group of guys who set out to do that kinda thing

Leeeeeeeeeeeroy Jennnnkinssssssssss! is the don

Gotta shout that when making a suicidal charge on BF2

Last edited by -=256=-Evo_Wales (2006-01-22 06:28:23)

occamsrezr
+7|6684
Fake or not, I'd allow leeroy jenkins the ability to father my children. He's that awesome.
khmer
+86|6647|Central California
That Video is funny as hell, but is that really him? Where is the Original Leeroy Jenkins? Is there even an original Leeroy? Is he anyone important? Why does he yell his name before going into battle? I googled "Leeroy Jenkins" the search yield a lot of sites with that clip and the word WoW. So I'm guessing it all originated from World of Warcraft? I've always thought that there was movie Leeroy was in or something.

Last edited by khmer (2006-01-22 06:43:17)

WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6737
has noone checked www.ytmnd.com for leeroy jenkins?? its fooking hilarious seriously

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard