Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6391|Oslo, Norway
I'm struggeling big time reaching 20 kills with explosives. Play a lot of Ghost town trying to claymore corners and places not so easy to spot but well trafficated, but can't get more than 18 kills... People seem to run over my clays and come at my back stabbing me and teabag me afterwards...

Can somebody please post how you got yours, on what map and some general info?

That badge starting to piss me off... 
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

C4 whoring on a P&K server
/hides
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6634|Ghost Town
Or Warlord if the fight in the palace begins. You can get much kills in it! Be sure you have a supply buddy in your squad that helps out with ammo.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6238|Scotland!
C4 on 64 player karkand IO FF off, don't claymore, it's not even a challenge with claymores and just makes you look like a dick.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6391|Oslo, Norway

max wrote:

/hides
Won't you be kicked then???
max
Vela Incident

Babb Master Flash wrote:

max wrote:

/hides
if no admin is on. kick votes always fail
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Ssandstorm
+73|6744|Perth, Western Australia

Jameseyy wrote:

C4 on 64 player karkand IO FF off, don't claymore, it's not even a challenge with claymores and just makes you look like a dick.
How can u look like a dick using claymores, its the most skillful thing u can do in this game.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6238|Scotland!

Babb Master Flash wrote:

max wrote:

/hides
Won't matter, if you get reset then the badge is pointless. Safer just to do it legitly.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6753|Reality

max wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

max wrote:

/hides
if no admin is on. kick votes always fail
He went to hide because he knows, or should know, that playing on a P & K server can get your stats reset by EA for taking advantage of the scoring system to gain awards.

IMO half full Karkand, Warlord servers work better. You still have a good target density but the tickets drop slowly. Gives you more time to get your kills.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
max
Vela Incident

Jameseyy wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

max wrote:

/hides
Won't matter, if you get reset then the badge is pointless. Safer just to do it legitly.
like thats ever going to happen. If EA resets me, so be it, don't really care. Got a good laugh out of it and that all that counts IMO
siciliano732
+202|6659|New York

max wrote:

/hides
or claymores....

and yes...you may be kicked but you usually have to find a K&P server that doesnt have an admin on it....its not easy though.
David.P
Banned
+649|6284
Ghost Town kamikazing. Thats how i got mine on my old account killed the same guy 22x before the round was up.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6529|Adelaide, South Australia

Ssandstorm wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

How can u look like a dick using claymores, its the most skillful thing u can do in this game.
Are you the same Ssandstorm thats my #1 Victim?
lynxlyran
+15|6654
Karkand IO as MEC.

Hide them on the corner of the back alley on the MEC left side at the start. If you have a supply guy nearby it helps too.

They spawn at the USMC artillary on their right side, come down the hill, round the corner trying to flank and boom.

With your back to the wall, set them where they can't be seen right at the corner, back up about 6 ft and set another one and go find resupply. The hard part is getting new ones there before the position gets overrun.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6489|Sheffield-England
64 player karkan IO claymore.... i got mine the other day easily by doing it
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6336|England

stkhoplite wrote:

64 player karkan IO claymore.... i got mine the other day easily by doing it
Yeh same, but i got  mine a while back....i just can't work out how to get the freaking expert now
cirkelvonamn
+4|6515
i remember i got expert at IO karkand. i've started trying to go for the badge as the round was half over. we were losing the game, warehouse was our last flag, lots of enemies attacking from all three entrances. i simply ran from one side to the other spaming clays and collecting ammo my mates dropped. doing so i got over 30 explosive kills in less than 10 minutes. but what i'm really trying to say is that i think it depends on a certain situation so the opportunity occurs to get all the required kills and earn the badge. don't try too hard, it's only frustrating. the time will come where you find yourself in a match where you recognize your chance, then go for it. good luck!
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6480|NY
karkand/sniper/claymore/supply... rinse & repeat
docnutz
+39|6769|B O S T ON area

Sub-Zero79 wrote:

Or Warlord if the fight in the palace begins. You can get much kills in it! Be sure you have a supply buddy in your squad that helps out with ammo.
Warlord!  I got it at the TV station, it was our last insurgent flag and SAS had an all out attack in progress!  I just dropped claymores and i got it in no time.  Of course ammo was everywhere!

Good luck!  My most rewarding and difficult award yet!  Under those circumstance anyone ca get it!
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6419|Espoo, Finland
I got mine in Karkand with good old 1.12 and bunny hopping & c4-throwing -style.
I miss those days.. Easy 37 kills for expert explosives.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6533|the Netherlands
keep running !... use C4 of dead specops kitts , use clays of dead snipers , engi mines etc.

Karkand is always a good map for it ..if its IO or vanilla doesnt matter ...

team up with a support guy always go to neutral flags , dont mind your KDR !!!! doesnt matter

add me to xfire ... im always in to help one get some

i thought you'd had to use combination of it C4,clays ,ATmines  ... hmmm hehe

goodluck First Sgt.

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-05-15 07:51:43)

JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6347
last night as commander i got about 56 kills with C4 iar. of corse i already had the award. trick is to get on a 64 size map with about 10 - 16 ppl, IO Karkan (so the game last really long)  then be MEC and slap some c4 on your flag go hide wait to see them come as a squad to the flag bOOOm kill them then go get some more c4 do the same thing. it takes a lot of time but is easy.
i hardly ever play karkan but when im bored of ppl tking for jets an choppers on wake i get on a IO karkan an command

EDIT: aw i found it when i got mine c4ing the carrier on wake lol luckly the idiots kept spawning as SPEC OPS lol oo only one bar of health left too

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/ … een019.png

Last edited by ChevyLee86 (2007-05-15 07:55:41)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng
i haven't got it, but there are a few things that work really well.

1. On Wake, if u can get on the carrier, put AT mines where stuff spawns, or C4 and blow it up. Also u can put AT on runway, works just as good.
2. I/O Karkand, then place C4 at the start of the town each side where the USMC come surging through, BOOOOOM, easy 8 kills first time round.
3. I/O Karkand, with a support man, go to the archway at hotel if you are USMC, put C4 in there and wait behind the corner, when someone spawns, BOOOOM. Do that over and over again. Same can be done at square.

hope you get it!
#rekt
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6480|NY

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Ssandstorm wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Claymores are the most unskilled weapon in the game. It's called an First-person shooter, not a third-person clayspammer.

Noobcunt.

BTW, I got my badge from C4'ing the Hotel flag from C4 jumping up on the roof with my squad... Two nsupoports
wow ur sig is quite telling...do u shed a tear for every clay, nade, G36E u get killed by? LMAO
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6306|Bloomington Indiana
i got mine with C4 on a karkand vehicles map....pretty easy. didnt even think about it at all, ten it popped up.
also got the expert badge with C4...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard