sumknt
+0|6227
for the last few days that I've played on hbd server i have been unable to create a squad while playing sas or use arty, it says arty fireing but no carnage in the hot zone. wtf? while playing spetz everything runs as normal. is someone hacking the server to create an unfair advantage to the spetz? anyone else had this problem?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6583|Area 51
Had the same on Max Carnage Ghost town. For two days now as Spetnaz you can't create any squads. And the server is laggy as hell, and NO its not my PC, I'm running it at 60 FPS and have a ping of 20. Maybe it has something to do with Ghost Town
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

The squad bug needs a server restart. I find it appearing more and more on BF2 servers.

The arty thing, Ive seen a few times but only on US servers - i.e. 100+ ping for me. Also for me, on HBD, as SAS commander, the arty on the island used to fire "at itself", i.e. the shell would fire and the game would report that the arty is under attack. And only a few shells would land in the target area.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6368|Iowa...

Snake wrote:

The squad bug needs a server restart. I find it appearing more and more on BF2 servers.

The arty thing, Ive seen a few times but only on US servers - i.e. 100+ ping for me. Also for me, on HBD, as SAS commander, the arty on the island used to fire "at itself", i.e. the shell would fire and the game would report that the arty is under attack. And only a few shells would land in the target area.
yeah,that happened to me when i was the SAS commander.the arty would fire and water would fly up from under it as if a shell landed there.take that along with the Team Vehicle Damage you get and it's just not good at all.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

aj0404 wrote:

Snake wrote:

yeah,that happened to me when i was the SAS commander.the arty would fire and water would fly up from under it as if a shell landed there.take that along with the Team Vehicle Damage you get and it's just not good at all.
Yup, thats exactly what I had. Team vehicle damage and all.
sumknt
+0|6227

Snake wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

Snake wrote:

Yup, thats exactly what I had. Team vehicle damage and all.
so best to avoid the server then till they do somethiung about it. have noticed a lot of padding too. people just hiding in sas buildind shooting zip line over and over etc. too pussy to use it in combat!
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6804|Bulgaria
Max Carnage and HBD - great servers!!! These days I play on HBD Operation Road Rage 24/7.
As for the no squad bug - well, it's a bug, what can we do???? Nothing.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6532|montreal, quebec

sumknt wrote:

for the last few days that I've played on hbd server i have been unable to create a squad while playing sas or use arty, it says arty fireing but no carnage in the hot zone. wtf? while playing spetz everything runs as normal. is someone hacking the server to create an unfair advantage to the spetz? anyone else had this problem?
go play on Addicted-2-games servers, they are restarted everyday to avoid the squad bug.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard