Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6852|Alaska
So i have a nice white hat, and its a little big for me, well not that big, but still could use a smaller size.
And i want to wash it so that the front is bent. Whats the best way to wash it? I've heard stuff like putting it into a dishwasher in a cup, putting it into a washer machine and all. I dont want to fuck it up, so thought some of you guys might know.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6709|British Columbia, Canada
is it all white, or does it have other colors on it too..

cause if you wash it and it has red stitching or something on it, have fun with a Pink hat.
Snowmanimal
Not so unique forum title
+30|6689|My head
Dish washer and use alot of laundry detergent.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6852|Alaska

LT.Victim wrote:

is it all white, or does it have other colors on it too..

cause if you wash it and it has red stitching or something on it, have fun with a Pink hat.
its white and has a brown moose on it.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6852
Take chicken wire and form it to the shape of your hat.  Put it on the inside too.  This keeps the shape.  Then put it in the dishwasher.  This is how I wash my hats.  I like using lots of periods..............
Home
Section.80
+447|6994|Seattle, Washington, USA

I have a cool-e-o plastic hat holder thing that makes them safe to wash. This kind of thing: http://organizes-it.com/pocapwasher.php
And wash it by itself, without other stuff in the washer.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6820|Houston, Texas
you want to wash it so the front is bent? why not just use a rubber band, or, your hands?
Dangles
+3|6348
OMG i didn't even know there was such a thing as a cap washer. lol
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6852|Alaska

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

you want to wash it so the front is bent? why not just use a rubber band, or, your hands?
not just that, i want it to shrink a little

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard