MTNMAC
+6|6387
Pretty kick ass. 8.5/10. By the way, who was the first band? I'd +1 you, but I can't. I don't post much.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6380|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

MTNMAC wrote:

Pretty kick ass. 8.5/10. By the way, who was the first band? I'd +1 you, but I can't. I don't post much.
+1 me for coming up with the idea + title. Grrrr!
Raphi
Banned
+354|6268|Basel, Switzerland
It's the best I have seen since I stoped with 2142.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6445|UK

MTNMAC wrote:

1st song is

Its All Over - Three Days Grace
Givanno
+7|6208|Stuntmen Arena
u can play wars with different people on www.esl.eu
scrims and stuff..

called Gathers btw

Last edited by Givanno (2007-05-13 12:40:09)

BallisticallyYours
+23|6641|Chicago, IL
Impressive skills, I hate getting tubed 
try aiming for the head when you were using the rifle but the grenade launcher shots were impresive but im sure that you cut out most of the misses that you had. I could also own u. :]

EDIT: use a rap song or somthin

Last edited by iTrown|speshul|patton (2007-05-13 20:00:08)

-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6429
Well man, I respect anyone who makes videos cause its a lot of work to put it all together, so good job there.

the movie was well done but I have to be honest and say none of the frags were very spectacular... and the GL usage was getting old. I mean, I love a nice long distance GL shot.  But when used up close that weapon is the gayest thing since Bill Clinton.... so, keep the frags coming.

6/10
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6429
I don't know if your stats are legit or not, but if so this video is not a very good representation of what you can do... with a k/d ratio of over 3 I would expect MUCH more than this... my k/d ratio isn't even that good and I own a lot more than you did in that video...

my 2 cents.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6445|UK

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

I don't know if your stats are legit or not, but if so this video is not a very good representation of what you can do... with a k/d ratio of over 3 I would expect MUCH more than this... my k/d ratio isn't even that good and I own a lot more than you did in that video...

my 2 cents.
i have more videos, thats just 1 of 3
FarBeyondReality
The odd one out
+24|6171
Nice movie, nice music and some cool frags +1 from me.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6422|Belgium
A video displaying my favorite class is always a winner for me I really liked the shots, tubing was average but consistent.
The editing was nicely done but I wasn't really a fan of the music (but hey, it's your vid). Loved the ending
+1 for you Zero.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard