Poll

What do you do when your main gun runs dry in a fight?

Swap to the knife6%6% - 14
Swap to the handgun67%67% - 137
Swap to grenades1%1% - 3
Reload your main gun11%11% - 24
Use a kit's secondary weapon (AT rocket, C4, n00b tube)2%2% - 6
Accidently swap to med pack/ammo bag/wrench8%8% - 18
Total: 202
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6308
well first i look for a kit around then if there is nothing around i usually bunny hop to cover unless i know he is damaged, then i pistol. If there is no cover well then i pistol. Then knife but it never goes that long
keyoshi
+28|6417
Since I usually only play medic, I'll throw a med pack forward, to regain health, hop on along the way while my main gun is reloading, and kill him. I hardly ever run dry though, so this is very rare. If I can't run I get my pistol / shock paddles. But I usually travel with other guys so they help me out.
KevMunro
Bring a Towel
+8|6429|Brisbane
Handgun, then knife.

It's more personal ;-)
[TFT]Hostage
Never fear, I is here
+11|6551
Swap to pistol, I am a marksman with the pistol. I snipe with it.
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6294|ohio,USA
handgun im more accurate anyways
PASSUBY
+30|6630|Louisiana

De_Jappe wrote:

Usually swap to pistol, sometimes to knife. Or sometimes just bunnyhop the crap out of me till main gun is reloaded.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6617|Mhz

Look for a nearby kit to grab, failing that go pistolero on their ass, or if its a sniper, charge at em with a knife.
DSRTurtle
+56|6683
Swap to Grenades/Noob Tube then the Pistol then hope I can reload before dying or that a teammate kills the bad guy(s) trying to kill me.
agent146
+127|6384|Jesus Land aka Canada
run out of ammo? well thatls kinda hard when its ammo spamming all over in karkand :p but still i recall there are times when i really did ran out of ammo with no resupplies in sight. i would switch to pistol (obviously) and try to get some free shots at the enemy. but i would be mostly try to find a dead enemy kit.
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6276
depends how close usally knife

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard