Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6727|Scotland
Ok, here's the situation. Me and my friends have been goin out in a group every week for about a month. There's only about 5 of us. Anyway, I have my eyes on this girl, and this feelin I haven't had before for girls. Evidently, love.

It's not lust btw, she's not that hot.

So, we were drivin home and we dropped this girl off. After, one of my friends says: "you think I shud ask her out?" Being conscientious, I said : "why not m8, why not." The problem is, I really like her as well, and we're all good friends. It's just I feel that if he knew I fancied her and she went out with me, there'd always be a tension. Naturally, vice versa.

So I ask, I really wanna go out with her. I don't wanna cause any tension between us but at the same time I feel that I'll never get a second chance to ask her. What in God's name should I do?

Any serious help is really appreciated
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6467|UK
Go for it dude I asked a girl mate out its went fine obviously it is tense, at first maybe its all the build up I dunno. Soon it will cool down and you can all be natural together and one thing is don't change how you act thats why she liked you in the first place right?

Although when you two become boyfriend and girlfriend the slight dig in the ribs jokes you have towards her might have to get packed in because the stuff you say towards her will mean more. I found this out the hard way getting completely ignored on the bus by her until some asian dude said "you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" in a funny ass accent.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6297|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

wah1188 wrote:

Go for it dude I asked a girl mate out its went fine obviously it is tense, at first maybe its all the build up I dunno. Soon it will cool down and you can all be natural together and one thing is don't change how you act thats why she liked you in the first place right?

Although when you two become boyfriend and girlfriend the slight dig in the ribs jokes you have towards her might have to get packed in because the stuff you say towards her will mean more. I found this out the hard way getting completely ignored on the bus by her until some asian dude said "you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" in a funny ass accent.
I think he meant his MALE friend wanted to ask the same girl out.

I can't dispense advice on this. My love life is a shambles.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6627|Mhz

I say do it, if you don't you will regret it, and a life with regrets is a shitty life.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6686|In You Endo- Stoke
First come first serve,thats the way i see it.

Tell your friend about how you feel.If he is arse about it then go for it.

It starts at lust then turns into love.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2007-05-12 17:38:15)

BallisticallyYours
+23|6638|Chicago, IL
Have you attempted dialogue with your friend, sit him down and talk to him first, get his take.... may not be that big a deal in his eyes, and if things go your way, don't forget about him. Good luck to ya bub.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6330|Orrstrayleea
Hmmmm, that a thoughie , I would go out with her, if your mate can't be happy for you then he should'nt be your mate

Last edited by Pea....Tear.....Griffen (2007-05-12 17:39:40)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

I dont think you can "love her" without really knowing/going out with her.

But, thats the problem. Ive been down this road before. Me n my best mate both like the same girls, same music - the lot. And we fell out over a girl a few years ago. Soon patched it up though and none of us have spoke to/seen her since. He even refuses to add her on facebook, and same with me.

Its not worth the effort. Friends are more important than a girlfriend, and apart from exceptional circumstances, will result in you breaking up with her down the line anyway. And you will be one friend short - and possible more short if you manage to split the group over it. But, if you must be with her, discuss it with your friend before doing anything.
Thats my advise.
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6573|Hampshire
If you feel like you could be happy with her, then go for it.
If not then dont.
But a good friend will realise that if you get with her then he wouldnt have stood a chance (unless shes a slut) and so he should stick by you not by her.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6530|the Netherlands

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Hmmmm, that a thoughie , I would go out with her, if your mate can't be happy for you then he should'nt be your mate
agree
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6260|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Girl + mate + Glasgow kiss - mate = You and Girl.   Now thats a fucking great equation, problem solved.

Last edited by daddyofdeath (2007-05-12 17:54:29)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6705

Do it, ya pansy!
herrr_smity
+156|6635|space command ur anus
well if you never try you will probably regret it the rest of your life, i didn't ask once and now i'm sorry that i didn't.

Last edited by herrr_smity (2007-05-12 18:07:09)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6559|Scotland

herrr_smity wrote:

well if you never try you will probably regret it the rest of your life, i did ask once and now i'm sorry that i didn't.
You did ask... now your sorry you didnt...?
herrr_smity
+156|6635|space command ur anus

White-Fusion wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

well if you never try you will probably regret it the rest of your life, i did ask once and now i'm sorry that i didn't.
weird how a few letters changes the meaning of things
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6559|Scotland

herrr_smity wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

weird how a few letters changes the meaning of things
At 2am it does
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6401|The Gem Saloon
dont count on your friends. in a hearbeat they will fuck you over to get ahead, best advice i could ever give. if your worried about your loyalty to your friends, fuck that, go get some pussy, cause they would do the same to you.
trust me.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6711

Snake wrote:

I dont think you can "love her" without really knowing/going out with her.
QFT
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6665|California
women are like potato chips... you cant have just one...

Look there's millions of babes out there...

If you like one, ask em out... simple..

Ask her out and you'll have no regrets... either you hook up, and thats good..

or you dont, then you know where you stand.

The key to getting a girl... be yourself, dont get all nervous, DONT tell stupid potty jokes...

Act like everythings cool with or without her..

Girls hate... potty jokes, guys getting mushy, and guys who sulk... no one likes whiners..

GO FOR IT... good luck.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6783|UK
Bro's before hoe's! Oh yeah that's right, I went there.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6351|New York
You should have a three way.  Everyone wins.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6460

Villain{NY} wrote:

You should have a three way.  Everyone wins.
Except the two f-ing d00ds that are naked in the same room w/ their dongs an inch apart.  That is NOT the cool kind of three way.  That's the kind of three way where the woman is dressed and walking out the door while the dudes are drunk and still going at it.....cause hey, their wangs touched by accident and now its like "whatever, a hole's a hole."

And no, I don't know from experience......but it sounds like it doesn't it?

KiL
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6351|New York
If you're secure in you man hood and it's dark enough it shouldn't be a problem.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6713

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

Ok, here's the situation. Me and my friends have been goin out in a group every week for about a month. There's only about 5 of us. Anyway, I have my eyes on this girl, and this feelin I haven't had before for girls. Evidently, love.

It's not lust btw, she's not that hot.

So, we were drivin home and we dropped this girl off. After, one of my friends says: "you think I shud ask her out?" Being conscientious, I said : "why not m8, why not." The problem is, I really like her as well, and we're all good friends. It's just I feel that if he knew I fancied her and she went out with me, there'd always be a tension. Naturally, vice versa.

So I ask, I really wanna go out with her. I don't wanna cause any tension between us but at the same time I feel that I'll never get a second chance to ask her. What in God's name should I do?

Any serious help is really appreciated
Your asking a bunch of people on a video game forum for a serious answer?

You should ask your friends, or your parents or somthing.  I am sure they know alot more about the situation, and could give you much better advice.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6727|Scotland
lol good point.

right, I actually talked to a few friends today who know them as well. They all said they wouldn't make a good couple.

Even that said, I'm still shitting myself; because i don't think there will be the same friendship. On the flipside, If he does get KB'd, should I hold back and take my time to ask her?

I'm gonna talk to her Tuesday (because it's Air Cadets ) and talk to her bout my feelings. Should be ok i guess.

edit: fkin spellin

Last edited by [E.F.L]Airwolf (2007-05-13 11:11:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard