ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command

mikeyb118 wrote:

I typed into google BF2 stats
ATC
+58|6740|...
i honestly can't remember i've pretty much been here since the beginning

Last edited by ATC (2007-05-12 12:30:54)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
Someone on tbf2.com was like "hay guyz chek out this nu site its rly kl and stuf it shows all ur stats luk at minez r dey gud?"

And i was like "dude ur awesum nice find"

LOL. ATG and ATC. You guys are really cool with screenames

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-05-12 12:31:30)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6645
welll, I was playing bf2 and while I was in game there was some guy who I chopper whored with, he told me to check out the site so I Alt-Tabbed and checked it out. I didn't register with this account untill like 3 months later though.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6407|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Searched for a site that had a nice compilation of the requirements for awards. UBAR came out as the first result.
Joined soon after.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6323

Well, here is my love story: I grew up alone, and never had many good friends, I was a shy guy so I could never introduce myself to new things. I decided to join this dating website and I began browsing for a date or girlfriend on there. This is how I saw bf2's profile! I was amazed that we had so much in common it was like a dream come true! I quickily registered and emailed bf2s. I got a response right away! She gave me a password and I picked a username (This must be because bf2s gets alot of emails, so she has to organize who's who)

So our first date was on December 30th, 2006. It was a little cold outside but I played it smooth and gave bf2s my jacket to wear to keep her hard drives warm.  It was a great time! At the end of the night I was so dying to get my fingers on her USB port, but told myself if she is the one, I better wait and play it cool. We've known eachother ever since!!!

The End. 
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
bennisboy
+829|6642|Poundland
I was minding my own business, when *BAM* BF2s stole my internets.

Lol, well actually a mate told me bout it.

I <3 BF2s, I spend more time on here than any other webpage, in fact my homepage is the Junk drawer!!!
ATC
+58|6740|...

Mekstizzle wrote:

Someone on tbf2.com was like "hay guyz chek out this nu site its rly kl and stuf it shows all ur stats luk at minez r dey gud?"

And i was like "dude ur awesum nice find"

LOL. ATG and ATC. You guys are really cool with screenames
lol yea when i first registered it was Aslan the Creator and then i shortened it to ATC. his was Alexander the Grape, now its ATG.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6660|NT, like Mick Dundee

A mate recommended it to me. I thought it was great for stats.

Then one day I clicked on the forums link and went into D&ST..... That's where I learned...

https://blog.dreamhost.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/serious.jpg

About a month after that I registered because I took issue with a thread Gunslinger started.

After that...
https://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/8/8e/Cat_Moar_Internets.jpg/120px-Cat_Moar_Internets.jpg

Last edited by Flecco (2007-05-12 13:25:22)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
The#1Spot
+105|6535|byah

mikeyb118 wrote:

I typed into google BF2 stats
^ Same as what i did ^
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6323

Flecco how was your vacation??
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
icecold2510
+31|6289
Friend told me about it.
Home
Section.80
+447|6843|Seattle, Washington, USA

Googled bf2 stats, but when I got here the site was down because it was just switching from being hosted on Jeff's site to being it's own site.

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

got BF2, started a clan with old Medal of Honor guys (-=>cSc<=-) my co CL pointed out BF2s.... came and never left.
Heh, yeah I remember when you were -=>cSc<=-rundje. Good times, good times.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6650

I can't remember how I found this site. I think one of my friends came across it and showed it to me. He didn't care too much for it, but I was really impressed and use it for my stats all the time. Eventually the rest of my friends who play BF2 started using this to check their stats, but I'm the only one who comes on the forums
OmniDeath
~
+726|6639

someone mentioned the site while in game over the chat so i came to check it out. used it for stats for several months and then became too intrigued by the forum topics to resist. made an account and havent been able to get away since
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6489|N. Ireland
A friend was showing me how great Battlefield 2 was. He was checking his stats on BF2s and I thought the game looked cool. Ever since, I've solely used bf2s.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6285|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

You'll never get this: I found this site while looking at BF2's article on Wikipedia.

See, it really is the greatest source of information ever. /suck-up to BF2s
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6465
i used it to find when my friends were playin w/o getting onto vent first
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6318|Orrstrayleea
Well.....I gooled BF2 stats, found this site, initially just using it for stats but then i started reading the forums, then one-day i just decided to join, now im on everyday....best site ever
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6488|Land of Cotton
I had a group of buds that played the Desert Mod of 1942. When we started playing BF2, one of the guys recommended this site to check stats when not in the game. I don't think he plays much anymore. I never asked him where he got this site. But I am glad to have known about it!
Reciprocity
+721|6576|the dank(super) side of Oregon
a spirited google search for fisting landed me here.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6442|Chicago, IL
I was trying to find out the medal reqirements
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6281|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Chuy and the Holy Spirit guided me here.
Not really, I searched for BF2 stats on Google.
weasel_thingo
+74|6322

siciliano732 wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

If I remember correctly, when I got BF2 I was searching the interwebs for BF2 stats and came across this site.  I was using it solely for stats initially then I started browsing the forums and finally decided to register, to this great community.
actually...same story pretty much.
yep i didnt even know there were stats for bf2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard