Fallschirmjager10
+36|6613
I find this funny because you have aimbots yourself Dragon..lol. And if your hacking in one game you'd think they hack in other games also.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6697|Sverige (SWE)

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Quit crying and start accepting people are better than you.
E1_ned
+8|6647|netherlands
there will always be someone better than you. i never came across a obvious cheater, i just think they are better than me. adapt this way of thinking yourself and the game will become more fun.

btw. just spawn somewhere else on the map and avoid those who are better/cheating or leave the server. let them cheat if they want to. i don't give a damn. punkbuster will get them eventually.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6381|Scotland!

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

baggs wrote:

When you get a hardware ban it bans you from all PB games. Honestly I think its retarded, if someone wants to cheat in one game let them, dont ban them from all the other games they play legit.
erm no...people who like to cheat dont belong in online gaming communitys, any online gaming community.

people play online games because they like online gaming and that makes them a gamer.

people cheat at games because they dont have the inclination to get good or even be good at something and that makes them a cheater.
Punkbuster has no legal right to ban your hardware from other games that you payed for if you are not hacking in those games. If I hack in CSS does that mean I should be banned from every game in existence? Or of I used  hacks in BF2 should I be banned from every other punkbuster game that I play fairly? .
Yeah, you should. If you're sad enough to cheat in an FPS game, then you lack skill, so you don't deserve to play any punkbuster game.

If you want to cheat that much, take it to the RPG games and stop trying to fake skill you fat stupid fuck.

And punkbuster has the right to hardware ban cheaters from other punkbuster games if they want, you're breaking their terms of service, so you have no right to argue legalities.

Last edited by Jameseyy (2007-05-12 07:23:28)

jerzeyjoe
+5|6364

baggs wrote:

When you get a hardware ban it bans you from all PB games. Honestly I think its retarded, if someone wants to cheat in one game let them, dont ban them from all the other games they play legit.
erm no...people who like to cheat dont belong in online gaming communitys, any online gaming community.

people play online games because they like online gaming and that makes them a gamer.

people cheat at games because they dont have the inclination to get good or even be good at something and that makes them a cheater.
Punkbuster has no legal right to ban your hardware from other games that you payed for if you are not hacking in those games. If I hack in CSS does that mean I should be banned from every game in existence? Or of I used  hacks in BF2 should I be banned from every other punkbuster game that I play fairly? If you even for a second think yes to any of those questions you need to stay the fuck off the internet. People "cheat" in games because thats their choice, using hacks does not make anyone any less "mature" than anyone else on the internet. Hackers win because idiots like yourself whine about them all the time acting like they can be perm banned from the internet for hacking. If you see a hacker on a server, mind you a hacker not a good player, just leave instead of whining and bitching about it and saying "IM GOING TO GET U BANNED FROM ALL PB BANS!!!" because you cant really do any such thing. Heres something, say someone hacked in BF2 and got hardware banned, it only costs 32$ for a HW spoofer and you can play again and about 12$ for a fresh BF2 CD key. So next time you whine about hackers and cream your pants when one gets banned remember that chances are they are still playing the game a week later having just as much fun pissing off retards like yourself.
how about everytime we see a hacker we report them and they have to pay another $44 bucks for them to play bf2 again. Im sorry you feel hackers are mistreated but hacking the game breaks the rules and pb bans are the punishment. If people want to cheat they should stick to single player. So if you want to cheat in multiplayer you will have to watch your back pal. Using hacks makes you a loser, because you are basically saying I can not be good at this game unless I have exploits, so you failed at the game.
weasel_thingo
+74|6479
who says hackers arnt good at the game maybe they find it amusing to piss you people off... then they find it more amusing when you rant about them.
Dragonclaw
+186|6458|Florida

jerzeyjoe wrote:

baggs wrote:

Punkbuster has no legal right to ban your hardware from other games that you payed for if you are not hacking in those games. If I hack in CSS does that mean I should be banned from every game in existence? Or of I used  hacks in BF2 should I be banned from every other punkbuster game that I play fairly? If you even for a second think yes to any of those questions you need to stay the fuck off the internet. People "cheat" in games because thats their choice, using hacks does not make anyone any less "mature" than anyone else on the internet. Hackers win because idiots like yourself whine about them all the time acting like they can be perm banned from the internet for hacking. If you see a hacker on a server, mind you a hacker not a good player, just leave instead of whining and bitching about it and saying "IM GOING TO GET U BANNED FROM ALL PB BANS!!!" because you cant really do any such thing. Heres something, say someone hacked in BF2 and got hardware banned, it only costs 32$ for a HW spoofer and you can play again and about 12$ for a fresh BF2 CD key. So next time you whine about hackers and cream your pants when one gets banned remember that chances are they are still playing the game a week later having just as much fun pissing off retards like yourself.
how about everytime we see a hacker we report them and they have to pay another $44 bucks for them to play bf2 again. Im sorry you feel hackers are mistreated but hacking the game breaks the rules and pb bans are the punishment. If people want to cheat they should stick to single player. So if you want to cheat in multiplayer you will have to watch your back pal. Using hacks makes you a loser, because you are basically saying I can not be good at this game unless I have exploits, so you failed at the game.
It doesnt work that way. Punkbuster will only ban if the hack you use gets detected. Punksbusted and PBBans can only put you on their banlist that is run on a small amount of laggy servers. You cant report hackers in this game.

"Yeah, you should. If you're sad enough to cheat in an FPS game, then you lack skill, so you don't deserve to play any punkbuster game."
I know a lot of hackers and 99% of them were good players who just got pissed at the shitty hitreg and assholes in the game or got reset so they decided to hack. Assuming hackers are people with no skill is retarded, you dont know why people hack and you cant assume how bad they are without hacks. Youre saying that if someone cheats in ONE FPS game they dont "deserve" to play any PB games? Who the fuck are you to say whether or not someone can play OTHER games?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6774|Gold coast, Aus.

jerzeyjoe wrote:

how about everytime we see a hacker we report them and they have to pay another $44 bucks for them to play bf2 again.
That won't work. Because

A) Once you have bought a HW spoofer, you can use it as much as you like
B) Most hack deals come with a "If banned, get a free CDkey" deal if you pay a little extra.

Meh, whatever you do there will be hackers. And in a game like BF2, skill > hacks.
roflrofl123
+3|6348

baggs wrote:

Punkbuster has no legal right to ban your hardware from other games that you payed for if you are not hacking in those games.
Yes they do, I'm sure it's stated quite clearly in their Terms of Service. And the rest of that post = Going round in circles chatting complete shit, so I won't dignify that with a response.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6523|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Acromos wrote:

Well - here's my problem.

There is skill - and then there is someone killing me with a headshot from the other side of the bridge on Kharkand, while moving. Repeatedly.
Okay, while I think cheating is rife in this game but could we have just a few tiny details?

For a start how long have you played/sniped? That right there makes a huge difference; what you've said could just be "I'm a Sergeant and I got owned by a Colonel with 300 hours of sniping under his belt <cries>" If you've only had the game for a couple of months what you think is suspicious might not be anything to an experienced player.

You can move and shoot with the sniper rifles... or it could look like you are: zoom, stand, strafe, pause and shoot, strafe. Rinse and repeat.

What was the player's name?

Which gun? If he was using the M24 or L96A1 their deviation is so low standing makes practically no difference. That and the scopes being easier to use, if you were facing him with an SVD or M95 he had an additional advantage there.

Acromos wrote:

All the while I seem to never get a single hit in on him, though I'm the one actually trying to aim.
You did mention he was moving, that's not an easy target to hit; many experienced players aren't good at it. If you're stationary (regardless of how far apart you two were) and the other guy is moving he's often got the advantage, not the other way around.

Missionless wrote:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7800 … 005fw2.png

Guess my cover is blown?
ROFL what a classic! Noob admins, Jesus.
Well said +1
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6523|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

'[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w wrote:

"Yeah, you should. If you're sad enough to cheat in an FPS game, then you lack skill, so you don't deserve to play any punkbuster game."
I know a lot of hackers and 99% of them were good players who just got pissed at the shitty hitreg and assholes in the game or got reset so they decided to hack. Assuming hackers are people with no skill is retarded, you dont know why people hack and you cant assume how bad they are without hacks. Youre saying that if someone cheats in ONE FPS game they dont "deserve" to play any PB games? Who the fuck are you to say whether or not someone can play OTHER games?
Didn't you hack LordDragonclaw? Or you still do? You didn't get reset either, you just hacked cos you were bored. I think thats a crap excuse tbh. Play something else if your bored.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6613

jerzeyjoe wrote:

It doesnt work that way. Punkbuster will only ban if the hack you use gets detected. Punksbusted and PBBans can only put you on their banlist that is run on a small amount of laggy servers. You cant report hackers in this game.

Who the fuck are you to hack and ruin my fun on a game? And if they're good players they could adapt to the hitreg lol, shitty excuse.

Edit: Nightwolf, he bought 3 aimbots lol. And sold his main account on ArtificialAiming.

Last edited by Fallschirmjager10 (2007-05-13 05:29:31)

Dragonclaw
+186|6458|Florida

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

jerzeyjoe wrote:

Who the fuck are you to hack and ruin my fun on a game? And if they're good players they could adapt to the hitreg lol, shitty excuse.

Edit: Nightwolf, he bought 3 aimbots lol. And sold his main account on ArtificialAiming.
This is coming from the guy who begged me to buy him an aimbot. You arent any better, you bothered me for ages asking me to buy you an aimbot. You always wanted me to go on servers with you so I could "help you get better scores" and shit like that. I didnt "ruin" your fun, you wanted me around and you wanted me to buy you hacks so gtfo. My main account was going to get reset soon because of my huge best round scores so I just sold it, wouldnt anyone?
Dragonclaw
+186|6458|Florida

nighthawk843 wrote:

Didn't you hack LordDragonclaw? Or you still do? You didn't get reset either, you just hacked cos you were bored. I think thats a crap excuse tbh. Play something else if your bored.
I "hacked" because I got pissed off at the horrible hitreg, the tweaking n00bs, the unlock n00bs, and all the other  annoyances in the game. I dont really need an excuse either, if I want to hack thats my choice and Im just going to laugh at anyone who thinks that makes me any less mature. Hey, at least I have the money to buy hacks if I want and not beg other people to buy me them cheaper *Cough* Fallscmirjager, Richy, Brandon*Cough*. I do plan on playing other games when theyre released. There are no good FPS games at this time so until ET:QW Im stuck playing this.
jgrahl
+4|6843
Hackers will never stop.  People hack usually because they get upset or they want to upset someone else.  Rarely do they actually do it for fun.  I consider these people failures at life since they resort to such low and demeaning methods to accomplish their goals.  Whatever sinister goals they have they are the scum of the earth.  They deserved to be banned from computers, not just punkbuster games.

I doubt any judge is stupid enough to allow a hacker to get rights to play a punkbuster game, mainly why it's never brought into court.

These hackers have no respect for fair play or competition.  Keep hacking and boosting your miniscule unevolved ego. Hackers only hurt themselves and their chance to advance in life.  You're losing friends you could have had.

You can have about 10 times the fun hacking in singleplayer mode since the enemies will never complain and try to get you banned or kicked from servers.

I repeatedly hear about people being accused of hacking.  I go try my skill against their hacks and guess who wins? It's not the hacker.  They get a small unfair advantage but they will never be able to overcome skill and experience.  Unless, they can kill you without even joining the game, but I have yet to see that.
rockin_master
+2|6359
You didn't "hack" dragonfart, you cheated. Why ? -because your a cheater, plain and simple.

Hell, your comments show you to be a rather miserable, lonely person and what do miserable people do ? They do their best to spread it around any way they can. I just flat out feel sorry for you man and honestly hope you can turn things around for yourself.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6613
Lmao yeah, im just dying to get your aimbots rofl. (I "hacked" because I got pissed off at the horrible hitreg, the tweaking n00bs, the unlock n00bs, and all the other  annoyances in the game.)

Best excuse ive heard yet! Your more a noob then those who use unlocks lol, and plus if your so good you wouldnt have a problem with unlocks,and horrible hitreg. And rockin, your correct, he told me he was despressed on TS once.. maybe this is why he really hacks. BF2s[pwnd]lorddragonclaw.
Dragonclaw
+186|6458|Florida

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

Lmao yeah, im just dying to get your aimbots rofl. (I "hacked" because I got pissed off at the horrible hitreg, the tweaking n00bs, the unlock n00bs, and all the other  annoyances in the game.)

Best excuse ive heard yet! Your more a noob then those who use unlocks lol, and plus if your so good you wouldnt have a problem with unlocks,and horrible hitreg. And rockin, your correct, he told me he was despressed on TS once.. maybe this is why he really hacks. BF2s[pwnd]lorddragonclaw.
If youre trying to offend me its not really working. BF2s couldnt "pwn" anybody. Guess people will believe anything somone tells him lawl. Im not really depressed, oh and the fact that youre in a clan where half the people have hacks and that you wanted hacks from me doesnt make you any better. And really, I dont need an excuse to use an aimbot.

rockin, hacks..cheats.. its really the same thing. Im not really miserable but I am rather lonely sometimes which is fine with me. I dont really need to spread hacks around here, half the people on this forum dont even know that there are other sites than MSX and the other half are too busy wanting shiny pixelly badges and unlocks to go with their anti statpadding crusade.

jgrahl, I hack for fun because I like pissing people off. Funny how people get so angry about hackers, just leave us be and dont play on servers with us so there wont be a problem. Hackers are what keep your computers safe and hackers are the people who made computers. Without hackers there wouldnt be internet or computers. I believe the word youre looking for is "hack users" or as some people call them "cheaters" Punkbuster is half-assed anyway, they cant catch most of the hacks out there and they dont try. Their bans are so easy to get past that there isnt really a point at all and they only ban if you use a detected hack so PB screenshots are useless. How am I losing friends? I know alot of non hackers that know I hack and dont act like utter retards like most of the people here when they find out.

"Unless, they can kill you without even joining the game, but I have yet to see that."
In F.E.A.R. Combat people can do that.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-05-13 07:44:56)

[Hive]-Twist
+13|6518
If you pay for hacks, that makes you a fucking moron. Go play a game more suited to your skill level, asshat. World of Warcraft maybe?

Lord DragonClaw isn't a hacker, he's a fucking script kiddie. Not even skilled enough to be a hacker. Go uninstall life.

Last edited by [Hive]-Twist (2007-05-13 08:26:14)

Dragonclaw
+186|6458|Florida

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

If you pay for hacks, that makes you a fucking moron. Go play a game more suited to your skill level, asshat. World of Warcraft maybe?

Lord DragonClaw isn't a hacker, he's a fucking script kiddie. Not even skilled enough to be a hacker. Go uninstall life.
And flaming people over the internet makes you less of a moron eh? Maybe you should go play WoW as you would fit right in with the 5 year old whining flamers. "Script Kiddie" is brute forcing and using programs to hack websites and the like. Hacks/Cheats are used in games. Get it right plz. Yet again, you cant offend me so just stop trying k? Only little flaming nerds like yourself say shit like "Go uninstall life"
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6518
Script Kiddie=losers like you who don't actually hack into the game and make the programs, but pay money and download the cheat engine+script.

"In hacker culture, a script kiddie (occasionally script bunny, script kitty, or similar) is a derogatory term used for an inexperienced malicious cracker who uses programs developed by others to attack computer systems, and deface websites"

Notice the 'inexperienced' and 'developed by others' part.

Yeah, I'm a moron. Because I go around paying money to download cheat engines and scripts just so I can 'piss people off' in a virtual game.
Dragonclaw
+186|6458|Florida

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

Script Kiddie=losers like you who don't actually hack into the game and make the programs, but pay money and download the cheat engine+script.

"In hacker culture, a script kiddie (occasionally script bunny, script kitty, or similar) is a derogatory term used for an inexperienced malicious cracker who uses programs developed by others to attack computer systems, and deface websites"

Notice the 'inexperienced' and 'developed by others' part.

Yeah, I'm a moron. Because I go around paying money to download cheat engines and scripts just so I can 'piss people off' in a virtual game.
No, you are a moron because you whine about other people who cheat as if they would be offended by you. Really just dont play with people who hack if they bother you so much, just leave the server and join another one instead of whining in the server or on a forum.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6518
I'm not whining, i'm just stating the facts. You should change your sig to 'ImaScriptkiddielawl' instead.
Dragonclaw
+186|6458|Florida
You asked for it.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6636|P-way, NJ
who nowadays doesnt get called a hacker, i get it about 1094302394809234 times a day....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard