some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6391

gene_pool wrote:

Today started off just fine, was actually happy to wake up and go to school because my half yearly's were over. So i started off with history, getting my results. Was happy with them getting a beefy score of 18/20 in a topic I wasn't too confident with. Next up was maths, eager to see my results as I just flew threw the test, I get my results. 50/82. The fuck. Turned out I got marked down heaps because I didn't do working out. Oh, ok, I'm sorry I'm too fucking smart for your pathetic test and don't need to write out a huge problem to solve an equation. Getting marked down because I can do things in my head, GG. I like that logic. Then that lesson continued on with me sucking hardcore because I was away for the start of the  new topic, then the teacher tells me to 'hurry up'. Excuse me lady, if I don't know what I am doing, and you refuse to tell me, how do you suggest I 'hurry up'? Fuck knows how you got a job teaching, because last time I checked, mentally handicapped people aren't eligible for a teachers position.
Hm...Probably not a good time to say this, but the hell.  I just got a maths methods 1&2 test/exam back: 55/55.  Then I got a biology exam back: 98%.
It pissed me off because it was a really stupid mistake and I didn't manage to correct it before the "pens down."  Also, I spent 2 weekends and a weekday block just studying for that biology that I'll never use in my life unless I make it into a medical course.
After that the school day got worse with me ending up getting in deep trouble with the head teacher because I headlocked some little grade 7 brat that thought he could fight me. What am I meant to do? Sit there and watch the midget try to hit me? Oh, its fine because hes shorter then me. Great logic head teacher, great logic midget. Both examples of prime thinking disorders. After that I didn't feel like playing handball or anything, so I sat on a bench by myself to hopefully rid my own little world of complete retards for maybe 20 minutes. 3 minutes into that, I had to go to the head office to explain 4 'unexplained absences' which took all of lunch and a bit before the brain-dead front office people realized that the one absence I actually had, my mother had rang up and explained as to why I couldn't attend. Then the 3 others was due to me being away playing Golf with the school. GG, front office people, couldn't understand simple English "I was at golf with the school". Fuck sake
It's random just how many year 7s will try to accost you and hit you in corridors.  Going through a year 7 maths classroom, I was heckled and hit with a crutch.  I turned around and shoved the guy's books off his desk, leaving him to get his crutches to try to gather them up.  Nice try, kid.

On a side note, what's with "I was at golf with the school?"  Your grammar's not usually that bad.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
I'm starting to think the Australian level of education is falling behind even the American education level... What fucking retarded teachers mate... Heh, it must really suck to go to school where most of the people in the head office are retards. Good luck in life Gene.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6830|Denver colorado
Concentrate on the more incorporate things in life. Damn, make a long term goal you can work towards.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida

gene_pool wrote:

I could go on but I doubt anyone will read past this, and my concentration is fading quickly due to lack of food and I need to piss. To anyone that Disagrees: Fuck your theory.
no, continue, its interesting.
15 more years! 15 more years!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.

Panda wrote:

On a side note, what's with "I was at golf with the school?"  Your grammar's not usually that bad.
There was a school event, where a few others and I were out playing Golf with some teachers.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6345|Cali

tiptopT wrote:

and breathe...
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6299
Your such a fucking immature little brat. Grow up kid. You think your so hard done by. LOL you are such a typical nerd, if your own mother bumps your chair, you go crazy at her?? Just lol. I wouldnt mind beating the hell out of little brats like you. Here's an idea for you...commit suicide, or maybe /yourswrists. Do us all a favour and please just go away. There is no room in this world for a 14 year old kid to think that everyone has have the same intellegence as you and they have tot think the way you do. Please, just go fuck off and stop turning to bf2s.com to have a rant. Its pathetic.
Home
Section.80
+447|6848|Seattle, Washington, USA

Listen to some Bob Marley.
gene_pool
Banned

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Your such a fucking immature little brat. Grow up kid. You think your so hard done by. LOL you are such a typical nerd, if your own mother bumps your chair, you go crazy at her?? Just lol. I wouldnt mind beating the hell out of little brats like you. Here's an idea for you...commit suicide, or maybe /yourswrists. Do us all a favour and please just go away. There is no room in this world for a 14 year old kid to think that everyone has have the same intellegence as you and they have tot think the way you do. Please, just go fuck off and stop turning to bf2s.com to have a rant. Its pathetic.
Nice to see you read the whole thread.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

I'd rather be a nerd than work at a coal mine or fixing broken sewers.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693

Homeschtar wrote:

Listen to some Bob Marley.
Take this advice brother.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6830|Denver colorado
Floyd works too.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6299

gene_pool wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

I did you stupid kid. Stop fighting it and admit you were wrong.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
?tahw
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6741

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

And you're a guy who simply takes pleasure in flaming 14 year old people on the internet.
You sir, should go Fuck off and Die.

And he's alot smarter than you will ever be.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6560|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

gene_pool wrote:

seriously dude you're 14 you have no independence you live of the kindness of mommy and daddy
Sorry, how do you know that I don't work, pay for my own internet and computer, cook every single one of my own meals other then on rare occasions. In fact the only thing That I depend on my parents for is the house I live in, my school fees and her cleaning the house.
ok wow so you can cook for yourself and pay for some internet looks like you're all grown up now.. you still live off the kindness off mommy and daddy no matter what you may think.. being self sufficient means more than paying for internet and fishing food out of well stocked fridge to prepare for yourself.. but keep up the good work im rootin for ya
Pw.Sultan
+15|6479|NC
kinda long just read the whole thing..
well im gona chime in here maybe some people have already said this but man youv got to lighten up a bit if your moms messing around youv proly been playing and kickin some ass for a few hrs have a laugh and maybe go crack a joke about your mom after you get her out of the room.. my mom comes in the room when im playin and starts talkin on the phone or talkin to me i kiddingly say geez mom way to make me die.. its all your fault just a laugh its ok not to be superior all the time lol. When things get that bad just laugh at it dude.. people at your office say i was at golf all there is to it dont ask me anything else figure it out yourself and just sit there.. i used to be consumed by the comp and control aswell but i can always find the lighter side of things and just pullin youself away from the comp to go out with friends always turns out fun makes u wana do it every night. I went from a kid that did nothing after school just came home and played comp games to being a bball star, starter on the baseball team and popular at school caus i cut my comp time down to a few hrs on the weekends and i work out all the time now.. just feel good about myself. You only live once and you only go to school once make the best of it dude.

Last edited by Pw.Sultan (2007-05-11 21:56:18)

TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6311
A. I feel for you, in math i get most of the answers right doing it in my head or with a calculator but the rules are show all of your work, just do it your obviously smart enough to get at least 95%+ on all of your tests

B. You and your mother should make an effort in making you life better with the anger issue, when she is annoying  you she is just trying to get closer to you; when she does that you should stop gaming for a moment and say something like, "Mom can you give me like a half hour and then we could watch TV or do something together." Doing this she will leave you alone and in the future she will progressively get better; you will also be a lot happier and less angry doing this.

C. I have had the same issue with making friends at new schools, just on the golf team ask a couple of the kids to hang out. Also instead of gaming why don't you hang out with friends.

D. Just ignore the stupid kids younger than you and when they try and fight you just mock them, people will find it funny (you will make friends) and they will learn to shut the fuck up and listen to you. If this fails just jump them after school.

Also when you get into college it is much better: you get to choose your class (i am currently taking code breaking, this is the hardest math you will ever take) you can surround yourself with people of your intellect and most people are generally much more mature.

O ya, I know that you were angry when you wrote this but please re frame from using the term autistic and retard because not all autistic kids are dumb, take me for instance I have a disorder called dysgraphia, basic it is hard for me to write what i am thinking on to paper but for some reason it is easy for me to type on a computer, but i am far from being stupid or "retarded". Just try to re frame from using terms such as retard, or being autistic or even terms like faggot or homo or gay cause it really affects people. When i was 14 I was using terms like that too but now I wish I didn't for several reason I am not going to explain.

Good luck hope you get more/better friends in your new town/city/whatever.

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

How dare you tell someone to just go and kill themselves, what if he was suicidal, he has already told you that he is depressed and has gone to anger management these are some key evidence that someone might be suicidal. Also would you tell him this to his face, probably not, this is what angers me about people over the internet they get some idea that they are now stronger and can make fun of people "weak" or "inferior". If you would say to him that he should go kill himself to his face well then that is just fucked up.  I hope you mature and realize what you say and do over the internet because it really does affect people's emotions and lives.

Last edited by teamorange (2007-05-11 22:26:14)

gene_pool
Banned

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

I was wrong about what? It wasn't just a 'bump'. She bumped it the first time, i asked her not to do it because it annoys me, so after that she started purposely doing it to annoy me. Look, I've told her many many times that gaming is my stress relief time, any other time is fine to come in and talk and joke around. Unless its important I don't give a shit while I'm gaming. Oh, and if you did read the thread you would realise I didn't have a very good day, I was pissed off and my Mother just happened to be the one that topped it off.... If you read the thread, I say I regret what I did and how I over-reacted. And, she was most likely a tad drunk because she just came back from a night out and probably didn't know when to stop.
velocitychaos
+26|6496|Brisbane Australia
Well, my son's autistic and it sounds to me as if you're using the term autistic in a derogative manner.
I feel insulted that you would even think that autistic people are less than anyone else and should be the target of abuse. I can only think you've been raised by abusive parents or you live in a society that deems abuse of others, particulary people with disabilities permissable.

Also, how about showing your rant to your parents, they may be able to suggest something to help you if they have an idea of your problems.
DrunkenResistance
beat mason
+13|6220|Bloomington, Indiana
yeah well my car has been broken into twice over the past week and my girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me in between the car being broken into.  Plus I dont get to graduate until after the spring because my ONLY class left I need to graduate college isnt offered until after the summer... yeah...
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

Enough.

/closed
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard