bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

gene_pool wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Lol, this 14 year old is gradually finding out that the sun doesn't shine out his arse. Although I'm willing to bet he still thinks it does.
Stereotype harder.

Although I regret hitting the submit on this post. Reading it through without raging its very hypocritical. Whatever, flame away.
Actually a stereotype involves a general opinion spread across a group of people. I merely referred to one 14 year old who is obviously extremely arrogant. If you were so clever you'd know what a stereotype is.
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6568|Oxford

gene_pool wrote:

Other then a select few, I think they are. I have possibly had the worst day of my life. And I won't be documenting everything as to why it was. Also, before reading, I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense I am writing this under the influence of rage and very cold hands due to walking around the block at the middle of night in pyjamas before I smashed something or someone.

Today started off just fine, was actually happy to wake up and go to school because my half yearly's were over. So i started off with history, getting my results. Was happy with them getting a beefy score of 18/20 in a topic I wasn't too confident with. Next up was maths, eager to see my results as I just flew threw the test, I get my results. 50/82. The fuck. Turned out I got marked down heaps because I didn't do working out. Oh, ok, I'm sorry I'm too fucking smart for your pathetic test and don't need to write out a huge problem to solve an equation. Getting marked down because I can do things in my head, GG. I like that logic. Then that lesson continued on with me sucking hardcore because I was away for the start of the  new topic, then the teacher tells me to 'hurry up'. Excuse me lady, if I don't know what I am doing, and you refuse to tell me, how do you suggest I 'hurry up'? Fuck knows how you got a job teaching, because last time I checked, mentally handicapped people aren't eligible for a teachers position.

After that the school day got worse with me ending up getting in deep trouble with the head teacher because I headlocked some little grade 7 brat that thought he could fight me. What am I meant to do? Sit there and watch the midget try to hit me? Oh, its fine because hes shorter then me. Great logic head teacher, great logic midget. Both examples of prime thinking disorders. After that I didn't feel like playing handball or anything, so I sat on a bench by myself to hopefully rid my own little world of complete retards for maybe 20 minutes. 3 minutes into that, I had to go to the head office to explain 4 'unexplained absences' which took all of lunch and a bit before the brain-dead front office people realized that the one absence I actually had, my mother had rang up and explained as to why I couldn't attend. Then the 3 others was due to me being away playing Golf with the school. GG, front office people, couldn't understand simple English "I was at golf with the school". Fuck sake

I would like you to keep in mind that I am attending a new school in a completely new state, so I do not have as many friends as I used to have, and the ones I do have I don't feel completely safe with. I am really stressed, possibly on my way to being depressed, right now. And I don't really have anyone to fall back on. So i've just been gaming more and more, later nights and a higher intake of caffeine through Coke zero then what is recommended. So I suppose you could say I am a bit of an emotional wreck, which I shouldn't be going through at 14 years of age. And it doesn't help that even at my reasonable young age that I have more common sense then everyone in my age group, and most people in senior years, heck, even some adults. Many of the adults that I game with say that they can talk to me as though I am an adult compared with others from my age group.

Anyway, continuing with some more babble of events from my day/week/month in no particular order centered around the topic that I am the only one that can manage more then an ounce of brain power....I left some torrents on to download while I was having a horrible time at school so I can come home and listen to some Morning Musume to calm down. I specifically told my mother, who I have trusted as the only person in this world besides me and a few others that aren't scatter brained, not to touch the computer at all while I was at school. I get home from my shit day, grab some Coke from the fridge and my Mother interrupts me a second before i get into my room to listen to some Jpop, and says "Oh, before you get on your computer, I was cleaning your table and bumped a cord out so I turned your computer off". Um, mother, thanks for cleaning my desk and all, but didn't I say don't touch my computer...? I later found out that she only bumped the monitor cord out and she decided that the sounds coming from my tower must mean that the computer is OBVIOUSLY inoperable, therefore she turned it off. This happened 5 minutes after I left for school, meaning I spent the rest of my evening downloading at 5k/bs. Grand.

So when my downloads finally finished (8 hours after they were meant to) I sat down and started up some Counterstrike: Source, listening to my favourite Asian pop band and my favourite singles by them such as Egao Yes Nude (Hold my hand, yes nude), Chokkan 2 (intuition 2) and Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari (the many types of youth. All roughly translated, sorry for any mistakes). Anyway, I was actually doing quite well and CSS which is out of the usual for myself. Ended up quitting because a speed hacker came onto my server. So I was eating some scallops for a midnight snack chatting to a few people on vent. Had the most pathetic conversation ever. At one stage someone asked what the square root of 100 is, saying I'm 14 so I am obviously the stupidest person on that vent channel, I said 10. He said I was wrong and the answer was 15. Fail. Nice one scatter brain, I'm the dumb one and you're a high school drop out living on government payouts that can't figure out the square root of 100? I ended up giving up that conversation, when he was arguing about what cancer was and how eating McDonalds too much diagnoses you with it, with a Nano-scientist that is probably smarter then anyone who has graced the internet.

Then what really made me rage today, in my small stressful period I am in right now, my mother is just about the only person I can trust today. But that trust is slowly fading when she can not follow simple instructions, then bitches at me when I don't do something that she asks. And, I have told her multiple times NOT to bump my chair in game. She can say hello and stuff, but when I am in a game that I take seriously, she can not touch my chair because it swivels easy. She came in to say she was back, and I say "Not now, Seriously not now I am busy mother". She totally ignores me, comes in, bumps past my chair knocking my aim, to turn a light on so she could annoy me. I tell her to turn the light off because its one of them really bright lights that hurt your eyes if you've been in the dark for ages. She doesn't. I get up to turn it off while she is trying to say hello to me. All that to say hello.

Anyway she finally fucked off and then comes back in to tell me she is going to bed. YAY! TY4TELLING me. We both argued for awhile how I just wanted her out of my room because I was trying to concentrate, and she was just being stubborn and totally disregarding me. Turning the light on when I asked her not to, PURPOSELY bumping my chair because she knew it annoyed me. And when I started getting angry, I told her to get the fuck out of my room. I am a reasonable man after doing 2 years of anger management, but sometimes people just push it too far. She could tell I was getting angry, she knows that I have an anger management problem. It was like feeding your son who is allergic to peanuts, a peanutbutter sandwich. Then when I started getting really angry, I just put it behind me and fell onto my bed, as emo as it sounds, crying. Begging her to get out. She didn't even want anything anymore, she was just there purely to annoy me. She is my mother for fuck sake. Then she asks "what is wrong with you, why are you getting so angry easily". I tried explaining to her the only reason I am angry right now is because she isn't getting out of my personal space. She then said something about "trying to help". Listen here, because you are completely incapable of thought, if you wanted to help you would have left when I asked nicely the first 10 times. This argument went on for half an hour, before i got up admitting she finally accomplished her mission, I was driven completely insane, she could stop now before I charged out the door. Which is where my rant started off.

I know there will be a few people that will tell me to respect my parents, but tell me why, should i respect them if there not respecting me? Whatever, in your position sitting and listening, I probably sounded like an arsehole. But if you were there I think you would say that I was in all rights to get to that level of rage.

Just... Everything is so frustrating. I try to tell someone something, and I have to repeat it four times, despite how pathetically easy it is. "Yes...Just click 'cut' and then 'paste' and it will move it from here, to there!" "wait, slow down, I don't understand"

I could go on but I doubt anyone will read past this, and my concentration is fading quickly due to lack of food and I need to piss. To anyone that Disagrees: Fuck your theory.
Captivating. +1
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.

bennisboy wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Lol, this 14 year old is gradually finding out that the sun doesn't shine out his arse. Although I'm willing to bet he still thinks it does.
Stereotype harder.

Although I regret hitting the submit on this post. Reading it through without raging its very hypocritical. Whatever, flame away.
Actually a stereotype involves a general opinion spread across a group of people. I merely referred to one 14 year old who is obviously extremely arrogant. If you were so clever you'd know what a stereotype is.
No, you were placing me under the "Snobby young kid" category. Which seems like a stereotype to me. And please, go ahead and read the end of that post, the bit that says i regret posting this. Because frankly, alot of it made no sense and was hypocritic. I was in a mood when I wrote this.

edit: I still hold no regrets of headlocking the little brat.

Last edited by gene_pool (2007-05-11 11:26:09)

DemonAlucard
+2|6474|Laredo,Texas USA
heh... i know how you feel..but there is only one thing that did kind of bother me....its just the part where you don't like getting interrupted while playing a game. other than that..i hate when people don't listen the first 4 or 5 times when you tell them to do something.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6640
I read the whole entire thing. Which was pretty interesting. Your principal or "Head master" or whatever sounds like a stupid un-intelligent, you told him you we're at golf with the school, he should have looked and saw that, what a dumb ass. I wouldn't take gaming seriously, that's not a good thing at all. If your angry my suggestion is go out on a nice run and listen to some music. If you get mad a lot then buy a punching bag and beat the shit out of it. I wouldn't yell at your mom even if she is annoying you, she was just trying to clean your room so that YOU wouldn't have to clean it. My mom makes me clean my own room, Vacuum, dust, carpet clean, and everything else. I'm also 14. Not to be an ass or anything, but your mom could die tomorrow and you probably would be really mad at yourself because you acted like an ass to her the previous night. When I have a bad day I just want to punch stuff, so I punch my pillow really hard since I don't have a punching bag. I also know how you feel about the math part. I can do math in my head, I hate righting stuff down because it takes to long and is pointless if you can do it in your head. I hope you get some friends at school because that would help a lot and would give you someone to talk to and go do stuff with. That's all I have to say I guess, just try not to yell at your mom because she does a lot more for you than you think.

Last edited by thareaper254 (2007-05-11 11:45:21)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Gene I can relate mate. Sucks to go through a shitty time. Oddly enough, I moved while in yr 9 too. At the age of 14 anyway. Mmm... My depressive symptoms started when I was 12. Odd coincidence that. Started high school at 12, moved at 12 (from NT, where yr 7 is still primary school, to NSW) and a few other things happened that year. Mostly shitty things. Destabilised me I think. Anyway, point is I've experienced something similar, though my family sounds a bit different to yours, as is my personality and situation....

All I can say is, that you still have a little more maturing to do, your mother is probably having a tough time too. The reason she comes into your room at times like that or comes in to say good night is NOT to annoy you... Shit dude, it's because she wants to know you care... She was probably a little down herself.

Oh and if you think you are sliding into depression talk to people about it. Not necessarily a councellor or psychiatrist/psychologist either... I've been lucky in that my lastest psychiatrist is one hell of an awesome guy and my pyschologist is a pretty cool chick. My first psychiatrist and the first councellor they sent me to were complete dipshits. My pyschologist had the psychiatrist and councellor changed... Poe, ATG and about 50 other people on the forums can speak from different experiences and different perspectives on depression. Read the suicide thread in D&ST. We've got your back mate.

Oh and as far as the trust thing goes, trust nobody completely. Ever.

EDIT

EVERYBODY, GENE POOL IS NOT A LARGE GUY... JOGGING ISN'T HIS THING, NOR IS SPORTS REALLY. I've spoken to him about it before.

By the sound of it gaming is his way of unwinding... Stress relief. I know it's mine.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-05-11 11:49:54)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

Uh, you don't have to be large to jog =p cardio's nothing but good for everyone.

Yeah gene, if you need someone to talk to about shit in your life I might be of some help. We're in rather different timezones, but I spend lots of time on the compy anyways.
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

gene_pool wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Stereotype harder.

No, you were placing me under the "Snobby young kid" category. Which seems like a stereotype to me. And please, go ahead and read the end of that post, the bit that says i regret posting this. Because frankly, alot of it made no sense and was hypocritic. I was in a mood when I wrote this.

edit: I still hold no regrets of headlocking the little brat.
well you may regret it and I'm glad you do, as it shows your not a complete dick, but I was talking about stereotypes, not what you posted. No I said you were a spoilt brat, I did not say that everyone of your age is a snobby little kid, there was no stereotyping as I was referring to one person.
AudioAtomica
+53|6250

Flecco wrote:

Gene I can relate mate. Sucks to go through a shitty time. Oddly enough, I moved while in yr 9 too. At the age of 14 anyway. Mmm... My depressive symptoms started when I was 12. Odd coincidence that. Started high school at 12, moved at 12 (from NT, where yr 7 is still primary school, to NSW) and a few other things happened that year. Mostly shitty things. Destabilised me I think. Anyway, point is I've experienced something similar, though my family sounds a bit different to yours, as is my personality and situation....

All I can say is, that you still have a little more maturing to do, your mother is probably having a tough time too. The reason she comes into your room at times like that or comes in to say good night is NOT to annoy you... Shit dude, it's because she wants to know you care... She was probably a little down herself.

Oh and if you think you are sliding into depression talk to people about it. Not necessarily a councellor or psychiatrist/psychologist either... I've been lucky in that my lastest psychiatrist is one hell of an awesome guy and my pyschologist is a pretty cool chick. My first psychiatrist and the first councellor they sent me to were complete dipshits. My pyschologist had the psychiatrist and councellor changed... Poe, ATG and about 50 other people on the forums can speak from different experiences and different perspectives on depression. Read the suicide thread in D&ST. We've got your back mate.

Oh and as far as the trust thing goes, trust nobody completely. Ever.

EDIT

EVERYBODY, GENE POOL IS NOT A LARGE GUY... JOGGING ISN'T HIS THING, NOR IS SPORTS REALLY. I've spoken to him about it before.

By the sound of it gaming is his way of unwinding... Stress relief. I know it's mine.
He's got a few really good points.

Gene if you start feeling like shit, no matter how completely retarded other people are you have to try not to take it out on them. Who are you helping if you're just negatvie about everytihng and to everybody, you know?

You should alwaysstrive to be positive no matter what.

And all you people commenting on his anger management, I was in and outof AM for 4 years. Anger management is just an excuse for a schoo lto get extra funding, it doesn't do shit for you. anger problems are an up-hill personal battle, fuck you guys.

Flecco is on-point about your mother feeling down too. I bet you anything she feels just as bad if not worse than you. She isn't blind, she can see you aren't doing well and it probably kills her that you won't let het in to help.

But about NOT trusting peopel ever, don't do that, people can tell if you don't trust them, and you'll just naturally push them away. Trust is the foundation of any relationship, if you ask me, give everyone a chance and trust them a little atleast.

And Flecco, him not being a large guy isn't an excuse to just not do sports. Hell Gymnastics which was (if I remember correctly) ranked somewher in the top 3 as the hardest sport to do is 5646346938709 times easier if you're smaller and lighter.

Jogging isn't anyone's thing, Cardio is a bitch, you just have to man up and get used to it.

Keep your chin up Gene, tihngs'll be alright in time.

Last edited by AudioAtomica (2007-05-11 15:42:46)

Skorpy-chan
+127|6345|Twyford, UK
Fuck you, you don't know anything ABOUT autism, do you? It is far, far different from the standard lack of thought most people around you are displaying.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

No, dudes, I'm serious stop telling him to take up more sports.

He wont.

Which is odd because his hand-eye co-ordination and reflexes rock, same with Silver.

EDIT

On the trust thing; just something that I've developed in life. I do trust people to degrees but never completely.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-05-11 16:51:43)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
devildogfo
+32|6323|Camp Lejeune
another pissy preteen.
David.P
Banned
+649|6274
Eh gene dont worry in 3rd grade i was smarter then half the class. Shit on my 11th grad final i had solved half the problem without thinking. It's this fucken system they dont care about the quality anymore its the quantity i've been suspended for 91 days this whole year in my school and i failed 2 making periods already the work is easy it's just they require you to be in the class to pass. So fucken stupid they did'nt have this shit in 2000 fuck you no child left behind act.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-05-11 17:02:39)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6570|Portland, OR, USA

gene_pool wrote:

Then what really made me rage today, in my small stressful period I am in right now, my mother is just about the only person I can trust today. But that trust is slowly fading when she can not follow simple instructions, then bitches at me when I don't do something that she asks. And, I have told her multiple times NOT to bump my chair in game. She can say hello and stuff, but when I am in a game that I take seriously, she can not touch my chair because it swivels easy. She came in to say she was back, and I say "Not now, Seriously not now I am busy mother". She totally ignores me, comes in, bumps past my chair knocking my aim, to turn a light on so she could annoy me. I tell her to turn the light off because its one of them really bright lights that hurt your eyes if you've been in the dark for ages. She doesn't. I get up to turn it off while she is trying to say hello to me. All that to say hello.

Anyway she finally fucked off and then comes back in to tell me she is going to bed. YAY! TY4TELLING me. We both argued for awhile how I just wanted her out of my room because I was trying to concentrate, and she was just being stubborn and totally disregarding me. Turning the light on when I asked her not to, PURPOSELY bumping my chair because she knew it annoyed me. And when I started getting angry, I told her to get the fuck out of my room. I am a reasonable man after doing 2 years of anger management, but sometimes people just push it too far. She could tell I was getting angry, she knows that I have an anger management problem. It was like feeding your son who is allergic to peanuts, a peanutbutter sandwich. Then when I started getting really angry, I just put it behind me and fell onto my bed, as emo as it sounds, crying. Begging her to get out. She didn't even want anything anymore, she was just there purely to annoy me. She is my mother for fuck sake. Then she asks "what is wrong with you, why are you getting so angry easily". I tried explaining to her the only reason I am angry right now is because she isn't getting out of my personal space. She then said something about "trying to help". Listen here, because you are completely incapable of thought, if you wanted to help you would have left when I asked nicely the first 10 times. This argument went on for half an hour, before i got up admitting she finally accomplished her mission, I was driven completely insane, she could stop now before I charged out the door. Which is where my rant started off.
Okay, so by reading this ^^, I get the feeling that you're an only child?  I had a friend who acted just like that... actually I have a couple.

Dude, for starters, you probably just need to chill the fuck out.  Quite honestly, where do you get the right to yell at your mom when she comes in and "bumps your chair" to turn on the light.  Maybe she's throwing the subtle hint that you need to get your ass up and do something off the computer; possibly spend time with her .

Your fourteen kid, get your ass up and go do something... there's no point in sitting in front of your computer shooting pixels when you could be outside having fun/getting friends.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea
Yeh, i feel your anger, im 15 years of age, and it feels like no-one will take me seriously and i think thats where you're coming from?

But with your mum, she comes from a different generation, she doesnt understand that interupting somone in the middle of a game is annoying,

She's probly just concerned that you're gaming too much and not socialising with school mates, she obviously is just concerned for you, moving to a new town or state can put alot of pressure on families, i know it sounds stupid, my old man is always complaing about me spending too much time on the computer and asking whats so important about it, whats so good about it? and i said this the other night "Because its not constantly nagging and giving me shit about my body image"
Ok, so im not as fit as i should be but im not super obese, give me a fucking break, the second he gets home from work he's on my back about school and housework.

And with the little kid at school, i would have shown the little smart-ass not to pick on kids bigger than him, especially those who are new to a school, because they are stressed out the most and will act agressivley.

Dude, just chill out, take a day off, where do you live in Aus?, go for a walk to the beach, the river or wherever is peacefull and just sit.....dont drink coke.....dont think about gaming......just sit, think about things, you can't expect shit to work itself out overnight. Try and hold in there mate

Last edited by Pea....Tear.....Griffen (2007-05-11 17:49:53)

Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6751|the middle of nowhere

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

So you are picking on autistic people?  You are a douche bag.
Yeah, I know some autistic people and they are really cool. Most people think that autistic people are retards BUT THEY ARE NOT.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6345|Twyford, UK
Yes, you're 14. No, your parents will never understand, and cannot be trusted. That is a valuable life lesson.
They say they're worried, but they really just miss the days when you depended on them for every little thing and didn't talk back.

And yes, little kids pick on bigger kids to look tough. Break something on one of 'em, and they stay out of reach for a few years.

Also, 'I am a reasonable man' is just bullshit coming from you. You're 14, you're barely more than just a kid. And you don't sound reasonable.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6560|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
if i was your mom id have smashed the computer on the ground when you told her not to fuck with your chair.. seriously dude you're 14 you have no independence you live of the kindness of mommy and daddy... i love the rantings of you young'uns its so cute.. thanks for the laughs
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.
Look, everyone, I said i wrote this under rage. I love my mother, I didn't say that I don't. But even the people you love, you get really really fucked off at sometimes. Which is when i wrote this rant, which made me seem like a bit of an inconsiderate arsehole. And most of the time, I am not.

seriously dude you're 14 you have no independence you live of the kindness of mommy and daddy
Sorry, how do you know that I don't work, pay for my own internet and computer, cook every single one of my own meals other then on rare occasions. In fact the only thing That I depend on my parents for is the house I live in, my school fees and her cleaning the house.

Commie wrote:

Dude, for starters, you probably just need to chill the fuck out.  Quite honestly, where do you get the right to yell at your mom when she comes in and "bumps your chair" to turn on the light.
Its not because she bumped my chair, but is because I tell her, every single day, when she comes into my room to not disturb me if I am doing something. I take my gaming seriously, so what, some people do and I am one of them. Its similar to bumping into the back of someone whilst there taking a shot in golf or something.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK
Your mom sounds nice, well think about it maybe she just comes into talk but your always gaming. So she might aswell talk when your gaming. Sometimes we all need to chill take a step back and think WTF! Its a game it shouldn't be getting me pissed then it means I ain't having fun.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6570|Portland, OR, USA

gene_pool wrote:

Look, everyone, I said i wrote this under rage. I love my mother, I didn't say that I don't. But even the people you love, you get really really fucked off at sometimes. Which is when i wrote this rant, which made me seem like a bit of an inconsiderate arsehole. And most of the time, I am not.

seriously dude you're 14 you have no independence you live of the kindness of mommy and daddy
Sorry, how do you know that I don't work, pay for my own internet and computer, cook every single one of my own meals other then on rare occasions. In fact the only thing That I depend on my parents for is the house I live in, my school fees and her cleaning the house.

Commie wrote:

Dude, for starters, you probably just need to chill the fuck out.  Quite honestly, where do you get the right to yell at your mom when she comes in and "bumps your chair" to turn on the light.
Its not because she bumped my chair, but is because I tell her, every single day, when she comes into my room to not disturb me if I am doing something. I take my gaming seriously, so what, some people do and I am one of them. Its similar to bumping into the back of someone whilst there taking a shot in golf or something.
well, I hope you got her a good mothers day present
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6570|United States
14? Everything is going to piss you off for a while to come... especially your parents. Not much you can do except deal with it, and maybe take up smoking pot to mellow out your attitude.
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6425|Browntown
you should proabably just kill yourself, that will solve most of your problems. AND you can get back at your mother.

Last edited by Inspect@hDeck (2007-05-11 20:35:40)

Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6296|Bloomington Indiana
wait till youre a senior in college...and people are still the same as youre dealing with right now...sucks
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6565|Hampshire
When i was at school i used to get bullied and shit, but it all changed when a kid a few years older had 'anger problems' he started on me and i ended up hospitalised the fucker (broke his arm, dislocated his shoulder, broke a few ribs and left him bleeding from every fucking port). He was never angry after that. And i never got bullied any more.
In short, there is no such thing as an "anger problem" its just a way for pussies and bratty kids to hide away from the responsibilities of their own actions.
My brother treated my mother like that, and my father beat him black and blue.
Learn some respect and you might just get some back.
Its your own flesh and blood, one day if your lucky, youl learn what that means. Til then continue your meaningless existance you worthless retched child.

Last edited by goblinstomper (2007-05-11 20:44:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard