Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476
Okay so whenever I try to play SF it is so hard to find a server that isn't 24/7 ghost town. The problem is worse than Karkand 24/7 in BF2. Ghost Town is far from the best SF map, and it does not generate the highest scores. I want to play on servers that have all or most of the SF maps in the rotation, I like the non-ghost town maps alot and I hate it when I cannot play on them because all the populated servers that aren't full are running Ghost town.

Please next time you play SF choose a server that runs maps that aren't Ghost Town. There are 8 SF maps, not one.
David.P
Banned
+649|6281
I like ghost it's one of the best city maps for sniping,tanking,anti-tanking,assaulting, and raping. Warlord would be good too if the insurgents had an uncap and kark sucks cause of the nade spammers. I have to agree with you about there being too many ghost servers personally i think they should have more mass/surge and leviathan servers.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
Ghost Town is easily the best urban map in the game. I don't like that there are only 24/7 servers with Ghost Town, but it is very fun.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield
Theres another map besides Warlord?! Didnt know that...

What would you like to have as a server rotation? Ask and I shall make one...

Last edited by imdead (2007-05-10 21:51:09)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
24/7 Surge
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6794|Bulgaria
Warlord and Ghost Town are the best SF maps
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6389|Oslo, Norway
24/7 Mass destruction.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6290|Pennsyltucky

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Warlord and Ghost Town are the best SF maps
^^ What he said.  My two most played maps are Warlord, over 100 hours & Ghost Town with about 98 hours. Total of about 400 hours played.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6659|The Netherlands
try the NOD server
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6578|United States
Leviathon you pussies!
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6665|Devil's Perch
It depends on what you consider the "best SF" map. I personally think it's pretty cool to be honest. I'd rather give up Leviathan or Iron Gator, definitely, at least if the teams are somewhat balanced and you're not ending up with your guys doggedly defending all the important roofs that map has to offer, while the enemy controls the streets with armor and the air with two choppers.

Ghost Town isn't a bad map and I'm quite thankful it's at least trying to compete with the amount of Warlord only servers that dominated the SF server scene for quite a while.
Proud member of a dead community.
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6632|Ghost Town
Mass Destruction is THE map!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

Ghost and Warlord are fine tbh. I will play them. I wont play vanilla city maps (except Mashtuur).  But I prefer variety and I really like the other SF maps. SF needs more full rotation servers. Look at NOD - they are fully populated every day, even the night maps dont kill it off.

I would play there, but my loading times are shite.
So...if they can do it, why cant more servers do it?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys
the A2G ghost town infantry server has the best hitreg on any server ive ever played on, its my new favorite server.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6566|Hungary
I think more SF maps run Warlord 24/7..............anyway GHOST TOWN ftw !
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6696|"The Empire"
GT is my most played map, however it would be mass if there were enough good servers running it, warlord however seems to dominate SF servers more than any other!!
~c4~cheppi
+29|6366|Forest Green
I'm getting really feed up with these 24/7 Night Flight servers.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6471|Tyne & Wear, England
I <3 Ghost Town.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6573|Area 51
Sorry mate, I like Ghost Town, maybe you ought to try NOD 24/7 SF or something, just type in NOD. or Visit Workaholics, but they are dicks so watch out. I am more urged to say, STOP PLAYING 24/7 WARLORD! Cuz I can't find many decent Ghost Town server. And Warlord is teh gay.
Fazzy89
+0|6594|Sweden
Well I'm just so friggin tierd of warlord! While GT is still a good and balanced map with interesting tactical possibillities you DO want variation!!!
Spetznas ROCK!
the only maps I've never really liked is Levitan and DevilsP (64)  butbutbut, DevilsP (32) is fantastic!
Wiiiieee...  Spetz...
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6702|Howell, Mi USA
I never play anything 24/7

Ghost Town is a fun map, but i like to mix it up a little.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6544|Las Vegas

Babb Master Flash wrote:

24/7 Mass destruction.
especially IO

Last edited by Snipingruven (2007-05-11 09:25:49)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6476

I think there's more Warlord than Ghost Town servers... Dunno.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6420|Belgium

nukchebi0 wrote:

24/7 Surge
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

try the NOD server
I do but too often it is full, underpopulated or my ping is very high

I also play on TCS alot but on that one it is often full, underpopulated or I get on the team that TCS is not on and my team cannot win.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard